The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO

Well the dog bit someone and it might as well be Quid Pro, Senile Joe. I believe his handlers at the UN, XI and Putin are now coming up with an alternate scheme to make the most disliked basement dwelling fraud of a president more likeable.

The dog probably got revenge on Hiden Joe Biden, the Thief in Chief, that Hair Sniffing dog fondler for his "accident" playing with the dog.

Biden wants to know what he should do next.

Well, Joe, whatever your handlers "Obama Inc" tell you what to do.

Putin:

"Dog no good, Vee must try Cat"!

Headlines in two weeks will be that "The Cat Scratched Someone's Face"

Is Joe now compromised yet again, not because of all the bribes and extortion he has engaged in, but because he does not know how to train a dog, or cat?

Perhaps Joe needs more Stalinesque fencing and razor wire around the White House and some bars on the windows to keep him from hurting himself, his so called pets, and America?

Welcome to The American Gulag, Joseph Stalins...err Biden's America.

Discuss: Is Joe a Danger to Kitty Kats, Puppie Dogs, Gold Fish, Democracy and America or is he just the dumbest SOB to ever have an election stolen for him ala Maduro and just needs to step down from office?

Last edited:

Well the dog bit someone and it might as well be Quid Pro, Senile Joe. I believe his handlers at the UN, XI and Putin are now coming up with an alternate scheme to make the most disliked basement dwelling fraud of a president more likeable.

The dog probably got revenge on Hiden Joe Biden, the Thief in Chief, that Hair Sniffing dog fondler for his "accident" playing with the dog.

Putin:

Is Joe now compromised yet again, not because of all the bribes and extortion he has engaged in, but because he does not know how to train a dog, or cat?

Perhaps Joe needs more Stalinesque fencing and razor wire around the White House and some bars on the windows to keep him from hurting himself, his so called pets, and America?

Discuss: Is Joe a Danger to Kitty Kats, Puppie Dogs, Gold Fish, Democracy and America or is he just the dumbest SOB to ever have an election stolen for him ala Maduro and just needs to step down from office?
I guess the dogs were smelling all the females crotches constantly.

Putin:

I guess the dogs were smelling all the females crotches constantly.
With Joe, you never know what he'll be sniffing next. Maybe his dirty diaper.

Forum List

Back