fake Russia! charges made by the Left to derail Trump exposed

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I have copied the written part to read later

But I doubt the crooks involved will end up where they belong...

until the next life, that is...

why do I struggle to resist the temptation to say

Can't wait... ?
The Uniparty & entire DC swamp of bureaucrats have been in kill or be killed mode since DT took office in 2017.
They are very unlikely to face justice for their treason & other crimes because those empowered to hold them accountable are part of the same DC swamp.
It's the "one hangs, we all hang" reality of power politics.
We'll see some low levels take a short fall but nothing serious since that opens up the possibility they will sing & let investigators climb the ladder

Last edited:
The Uniparty & entire DC swamp of bureaucrats has been in kill or be killed mode since DT took office in 2017.
They are very unlikely to face justice for their treason & other crimes because those empowered to hold them accountable are part of the same DC swamp.
It's the "one hangs, we all hang" reality of power politics.
We'll see some low levels take a short fall but nothing serious since that opens up the possibility they will sing & let investigators climb the ladder
i was following and agreeing until the last sentence... climb the ladder?

??

i was following and agreeing until the last sentence... climb the ladder?

??
Climbing the ladder means going after the higher ups that gave the orders to attempt to frame DT. Like Skankles (HRC) herself probably was the one who had to give the OK for this.
If you can get the lower players scared enough to flip or sing, you "climb the ladder" to the true power players behind it all.
They've use this technique against organized crime, terrorists & other criminal enterprises to take down the organization.
These are RICO level offenses for the Clinton Crime Family, DNC, FBI & DOJ

Who cares?

I don't care what Biden's son did, what Trump did, what Hillary did or any other political nobody does.

Only small people try and make small stories into big ones.

Climbing the ladder means going after the higher ups that gave the orders to attempt to frame DT. Like Skankles (HRC) herself probably was the one who had to give the OK for this.
If you can get the lower players scared enough to flip or sing, you "climb the ladder" to the true power players behind it all.
They've use this technique against organized crime, terrorists & other criminal enterprises to take down the organization.
These are RICO level offenses for the Clinton Crime Family, DNC, FBI & DOJ
ok, I've just never heard those particular words used... but I know what's going on all too well... read the book by... can't recall that dude who wrote Russia Hoax... from Fox News... Gregg Jarrett.. (I now remember)

I've read other books also...

sad how corrupt our country is, where everyone "at the top" loves money and power more than our beloved country... what used 2b a good country

Who cares?

I don't care what Biden's son did, what Trump did, what Hillary did or any other political nobody does.

Only small people try and make small stories into big ones.
oh, its a small story when people use the US govt to get rich and powerful and spread evil and corruption at the hardworking taxpayers' expense...

am I done w/ u?

seems like

Forum List

Back