Fake News, Lies. But It’s Just Biden Being Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yes, it’s a clean start mods. Lies are lies.

Joe keeps repeating the same Leftist talking point lies over and over.

“The Second Amendment was never absolute,” Biden said. “You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed. You couldn’t go out and buy a lot of weapons.”

Not only did Americans own artillery, they had the highest technology weapons available to them.

Then Joe goes on.
“it makes no sense to be able to purchase something that can fire up to 300 rounds” and added, “The idea of these high powered weapons, there’s simply no rational basis for it.”

Please point me to the weapon a civilian can LEGALLY own that kind of weapon, because I want one or ten.

But since Joe says the US Constitution is not absolute, then he’s no longer POTUS.

Getting rid of the 2nd Amendment won’t change what happened in Uvalde, Texas. It won’t magically make tragedies like this non-existent. It will embolden criminals and leave law-abiding citizens in peril.

There’s more guns in America than humans. How’s the governments war on drugs going?

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

What the don't want to acknowledge with guns is that the genie is already out of the bottle.
Even if they could get the law abiding to surrender their guns, which won't happen, the criminals are already in possession of millions of illegal firearms. They won't be surrendering them so that leaves the rest of us unarmed & at their mercy.
The cops have proven they aren't capable of protecting us. They don't seem all that interested to be honest.
Any attempt to take away our right & ability to protect ourselves from criminals in govt or private is going to cause much more gun violence that the frequent gang shootings in Dem controlled cities.
Fix your own house & leave the rest of us law abiding citizens alone

"... there’s simply no rational basis for it.” (Biden)

Actually, there's no logical basis for Biden. (Not to point out the blindingly obvious)

But since Joe says the US Constitution is not absolute, then he’s no longer POTUS.
Now, that is a good point. When someone says, "Well, that right is not absolute," they mean is that when someone exercises that right, their actions have to pass the "do I like it?" test. "Sure, free speech is a right. But I don't like hate speech, so you don't have an absolute right to speech."

Not how it works. We don't need a guarantee of free speech for people to say things that everyone likes.

Yes, it’s a clean start mods. Lies are lies.

Joe keeps repeating the same Leftist talking point lies over and over.

“The Second Amendment was never absolute,” Biden said. “You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed. You couldn’t go out and buy a lot of weapons.”

Not only did Americans own artillery, they had the highest technology weapons available to them.

Then Joe goes on.
“it makes no sense to be able to purchase something that can fire up to 300 rounds” and added, “The idea of these high powered weapons, there’s simply no rational basis for it.”

Please point me to the weapon a civilian can LEGALLY own that kind of weapon, because I want one or ten.

Getting rid of the 2nd Amendment won’t change what happened in Uvalde, Texas. It won’t magically make tragedies like this non-existent. It will embolden criminals and leave law-abiding citizens in peril.

There’s more guns in America than humans. How’s the governments war on drugs going?

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

Here toy go. ;)

FightLight Ares-15 MCR Belt Feed Full Auto AR-15 Complete Upper Receiver (MCR-061)

weaponsmart-7046.jpg

Goes right on a semi-lower....No tax stamp required.

Forum List

Back