Fake news CNN kills off wrong Jerry Lewis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fake News CNN Kills Off Wrong Jerry Lewis

People on Twitter wished “Jerry Lee Lewis” farewell Sunday after CNN wrongly identified the legendary singer in a breaking news headlineintended to report esteemed actor/comedian Jerry Lewis’ death.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise there and sheep just can't figure out how they are constantly fed bs by msm lies... as you have the balls and nerve to say smart ass bs on an alternative media site which just how pathetically stupid you really are and don't even know it.

And if you wonder why there is almost never any good positive things said as my comment it is because we are about sick of you dumbasses falling for this bs as you assist in stripping this nation of our rights and liberty which is totally based off FKN LIES fed to you easily manipulated sheep via MSM.

I think much of the problem with the MSM is simple incompetence rather than malice. With their revenues tanking and being a lowest common denominator service to boot Quality control is now a luxury.

Reuters and Bloomberg run their news services as informercials for their highly expensive terminals. If you want literate and numerate news they are the go to people.

• Banned
I think much of the problem with the MSM is simple incompetence rather than malice. With their revenues tanking and being a lowest common denominator service to boot Quality control is now a luxury.

Reuters and Bloomberg run their news services as informercials for their highly expensive terminals. If you want literate and numerate news they are the go to people.

Bloomberg is part of the Globalist/ Elites

• Banned

upload_2017-8-22_9-50-38.png

Fake News CNN Kills Off Wrong Jerry Lewis

People on Twitter wished “Jerry Lee Lewis” farewell Sunday after CNN wrongly identified the legendary singer in a breaking news headlineintended to report esteemed actor/comedian Jerry Lewis’ death.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise there and sheep just can't figure out how they are constantly fed bs by msm lies... as you have the balls and nerve to say smart ass bs on an alternative media site which just how pathetically stupid you really are and don't even know it.

And if you wonder why there is almost never any good positive things said as my comment it is because we are about sick of you dumbasses falling for this bs as you assist in stripping this nation of our rights and liberty which is totally based off FKN LIES fed to you easily manipulated sheep via MSM.
So they made an error and you shoot another rocket off..Do you live in a constant state of high anxiety?

Forum List

Back