Fake Journalism and the dupes that believe it...

And then the post has at the top of the page a correction that states the hacking did occur but it didn't get into they electrical system.

Russia is hacking us and you're focused on semantics.

And then the post has at the top of the page a correction that states the hacking did occur but it didn't get into they electrical system.

Russia is hacking us and you're focused on semantics.
His fake outrage is matched only by his fake patriotism

The logic is strange. It's like "Sure Russia hacked the DNC but they didn't hack the election so it's cool"

Then "Yeah ok, Russia hacked into a utility computer but athe least it wasn't our electrical grid...that would be bad but this? Pbbt"

This is really interesting. My family members and I got into a big argument about Russian involvement in the US election last night over dinner. Most of my family is democratic, I am NOT. They actually believe that the Russians did everything that the democrats are claiming. They are scared about it! These people being much older than me, maybe 50,60,70 years old, acting like children over all this fake bullshit. Its so sad to see the maturity level of the people in that party and how they can really be scammed into believing this crap.
I really thought that there were very few people in the party that acted like fucking babies, but it seems like there are quite a few more people than that...

You and your short-time leader are the one that is deflecting... The unauthorized theft of countless information from Federal, State and Private web systems during pbo's administration and al he comes up with is "You better stop that" and take your futbal and go home... Weak sister move of the decade...

The advent of the internet led to the proliferation of winger news (ha) sites that appeal to and attract like-minded wingers susceptible to confirmation bias.

This just keeps getting worse until, uh, well, maybe forever.

Maybe until one end of the spectrum gains enough power to control the dissemination of information, which pretty much ends us as a dynamic republic.

You and your short-time leader are the one that is deflecting... The unauthorized theft of countless information from Federal, State and Private web systems during pbo's administration and al he comes up with is "You better stop that" and take your futbal and go home... Weak sister move of the decade...

Americans fall all over themselves giving up privacy, all you have to do is offer them a trinket or a page on the internet. But then being americans, the blame must always lay elsewhere.

The advent of the internet led to the proliferation of winger news (ha) sites that appeal to and attract like-minded wingers susceptible to confirmation bias.

This just keeps getting worse until, uh, well, maybe forever.

Maybe until one end of the spectrum gains enough power to control the dissemination of information, which pretty much ends us as a dynamic republic.

Because having the entire thing controlled by only 6 multinational corporations isn't seen as concentrated power in america.

The advent of the internet led to the proliferation of winger news (ha) sites that appeal to and attract like-minded wingers susceptible to confirmation bias. This just keeps getting worse until, uh, well, maybe forever.Maybe until one end of the spectrum gains enough power to control the dissemination of information, which pretty much ends us as a dynamic republic.
Because having the entire thing controlled by only 6 multinational corporations isn't seen as concentrated power in america.
Having one whacked-out end of the political spectrum in total control would be far worse.

The advent of the internet led to the proliferation of winger news (ha) sites that appeal to and attract like-minded wingers susceptible to confirmation bias. This just keeps getting worse until, uh, well, maybe forever.Maybe until one end of the spectrum gains enough power to control the dissemination of information, which pretty much ends us as a dynamic republic.
Having one whacked-out end of the political spectrum in total control would be far worse.

I hear quite a bit of concern now.

Fake journalism survives because people are inherently lazy and easily duped and because our journalist are lazy and would rather repeat a story than investigate one.

You believe The Blaze.....

raw

This is really interesting. My family members and I got into a big argument about Russian involvement in the US election last night over dinner. Most of my family is democratic, I am NOT. They actually believe that the Russians did everything that the democrats are claiming. They are scared about it! These people being much older than me, maybe 50,60,70 years old, acting like children over all this fake bullshit. Its so sad to see the maturity level of the people in that party and how they can really be scammed into believing this crap.
I really thought that there were very few people in the party that acted like fucking babies, but it seems like there are quite a few more people than that...

Wow, so emotional! Good points i.e. acting like children, fake bullshit, fucking babies...all great points showing why Russia didn't do this. Good defense!

Forum List

Back