Fake Fear Fantasy in full ellect

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
The much sought after moments have arrived and many are past two weeks of Their 2nd shot BUT BUt But we must cater to the under the bed crowd and still deal with their fears they force upon us Thinkers and wear a mask
Dear dumb feelings fucks-innoculation means that after two weeks you can’t get it nor give it. The slim chance you had to catch it, 1 in 10 to 15, is now down to zip.
We have played along with your overreactive fear hype long enough. This continued mask bullshit is nothing but virtue signaling and control. We thinkers reject that, we don’t have to prove one freaking thing to you including how much we “care” about you fragile feelings fucks including your flimsy reed personal paranoia about your health

The much sought after moments have arrived and many are past two weeks of Their 2nd shot BUT BUt But we must cater to the under the bed crowd and still deal with their fears they force upon us Thinkers and wear a mask
Dear dumb feelings fucks-innoculation means that after two weeks you can’t get it nor give it. The slim chance you had to catch it, 1 in 10 to 15, is now down to zip.
We have played along with your overreactive fear hype long enough. This continued mask bullshit is nothing but virtue signaling and control. We thinkers reject that, we don’t have to prove one freaking thing to you including how much we “care” about you fragile feelings fucks including your flimsy reed personal paranoia about your health
can you prove to me the shot will not cause a cancer to grow in me in six months...no you cant

Pussies gotta puss. They can’t win but they can try to control.

So we get inoculated but are still supposed to wear diapers on our face.
Inoculated means you can’t get it nor give it. CDC issues cards, pin them to your lapel and go on with freedom and liberty instead if cowering to liberal sentiments that “you are not well until I feel comfortable”. The magic days have finally arrived yet libbies are still trying to enforce the freedom robbing overreach.

Forum List

Back