Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Yep. If it wasnā€™t, then the physical ballots would have been handed over for the forensic audit. Dominion would have shown us how reliable their machines were. Thatā€™s my evidence

They've had audits. They've had recounts. And there have been no material differences.
Recounting illegal ballots will produce the same count. Thatā€™s why the forensic audit was asked for and denied
Liar. There's been a forensic audit. You simply ignore it because the results failed to show anything nefarious took place with Dominion's systems.

Duh...that's what happens when your candidate pans voting by mail...his sycophants don't.
Especially the dead voters, the fictitious voters, the voters who moved years ago, etc.

AGAIN, NO SUCH CLAIMS WERE MADE OR PROVEN IN COURT FILINGS. STICK TO FACTS, NOT RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS FED TO YOU BY LIARS TRUMP AND GUILIANI, AND THEIR SYCOPHANTS.

COURT FILINGS FOOLS!!!!

Oh, but dead voters is a thing. I have worked in an Election Office since 2006. Every election we get "dead" voters voting. EVERY SINGLE TIME it had been a clerical error on our part (cancelled the wrong John Smith) or a son either returns their dead father's ballot by mistake (Junior/Senior) or signed the wrong line on the roster.

Yes, dead voters are a thing. Trump claimed 5000 dead voters in Georgia. The Georgia audit found 2 - and they both voted for Trump.
The GA audit was as corrupt as the election.

Really???? But YOU haven't a shred of evidence that ANY of it was corrupt.

You're just another Trumpist sheep bleating endlessly about your stolen election. You've been duped by your idiot orange god - again!
They have no evidence at all. Just feelings.

I read where the court granted Sidney Powell an extension until later this month to file her rebuttal statement to the Dominion lawsuit. I'm looking forward to the case. Although I doubt much will be made of voting machine shenanigans, it will never-the-less be interesting to see what balance is made between free speech and defamation.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.

A voting machine does not know if the ballot is a fraud....but the makers of the software sure as hell do. The Pennsylvania results lie in the area of the absurd for outliers in statistics. There has never been a ratio of probability that thigh in any public event in the history of the nation especially not in elections. Hell even if you put X at .0000001 and place Ī¼x way the hell over into the last possible corner of the final quartile.....you still don't even come close to the odds. I noticed that nobody wants to take that one on. Somebody is guilty of something here or I expect to see the same guy win the Powerball three weeks in a row sometime soon.

JO

Liar. There's been a forensic audit. You simply ignore it because the results failed to show anything nefarious took place with Dominion's systems.

Two accredited independent auditors just last week concluded their forensic audit for our county and found no problems. However, the Republican controlled state legislature now gets their chance to have Trump's auditors get their say for purpose of providing the legislature an excuse to suppress future voting.

as ruled by the constitution. Remember that document?
Documents donā€™t issue rulings. Courts do whenever there is a controversy.

Courts ruled that you are wrong.
courts don't write law, they rule off of law. Law changes are done in the legislature. That goes for elections.

Shit, and I thought you had a brain. I didn't mean to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I read where the court granted Sidney Powell an extension until later this month to file her rebuttal statement to the Dominion lawsuit. I'm looking forward to the case. Although I doubt much will be made of voting machine shenanigans, it will never-the-less be interesting to see what balance is made between free speech and defamation.

There are NO VOTING MACHINE SHENNIGANS. WHAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED IS GERRYMANDERING, VOTER SUPPRESSION, AND DRACONIAN VOTER ID LAWS.

Republicans keep trying to limit the right to vote. This ONLY happens in America and ONLY with the Republican Party. Republicans can't win unless they cheat.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
Well CEOs do occasionally fib and some even lie Iā€™ve heard.

Trillions of dollars are at stake in a presidential election. Is it really outlandish to think that votes may have been stolen? All it would take is the bribery of a few corporate and government bureaucrats. Business executives can be bribed by promises of government contracts. The corporate media and some judges are strongly anti-Trump and might cover up such transgressions.

I donā€™t know why people dismiss out of hand allegations of vote theft.

Yes. But that doesnā€™t mean there was fraud.

All this evidence that Trump/Giuliani/Powell et al were supposed release. But they didnā€™t.

Why? Because they donā€™t have any.

They lied.

Don't forget the My Pillow clown either!!!

MAGA

Then you have to ask yourself why Democrats were complaining about Diebold/Dominion voting machines and their hackability as far back as 2007.

Because there was no paper trail.

There's a paper trail now. The Dominion machines are more accurately described as "tabulators" than "voting machines'. You vote on a paper ballot, and the Dominion machines just counts those ballots. If a recount or audit is needed, the paper ballots are still there.

Did you leave out that very pertinent fact deliberately, or did the cult just not choose to inform you of it?
which software can be programmed to read the paper. so the software is what is in question. fk you all are just really stupid. Oh, they weren't supposed to be on line and were. doh!!!

Then you have to ask yourself why Democrats were complaining about Diebold/Dominion voting machines and their hackability as far back as 2007.

There's a paper trail now. The Dominion machines are more accurately described as "tabulators" than "voting machines'. You vote on a paper ballot, and the Dominion machines just counts those ballots. If a recount or audit is needed, the paper ballots are still there.

Did you leave out that very pertinent fact deliberately, or did the cult just not choose to inform you of it?
which software can be programmed to read the paper. so the software is what is in question. fk you all are just really stupid. Oh, they weren't supposed to be on line and were. doh!!!

WE'RE NOT THE STUPID ONES, A$$HAT!!

WHAT PART OF "THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST AMERICAN ELECTION IN HISTORY" DO YOU FOOLS FAIL TO COMPREHEND?

1614642440117.jpeg

The paper ballot is used to verify the results of the machine count via a hand recount, dope.

View attachment 463138

The paper ballot is used to verify the results of the machine count via a hand recount, dope.
Duh, and why we want to see the physical ballots too! Fking idiots, I swear

View attachment 463138

In which states were hand recounts requested and what were the results, dope?

A lot of words to avoid answering a simple question: Do you acknowledge that you donā€™t know if the election was stolen?

I am 99.999% certain it wasn't, and most of the tiny uncertainty lies in the chance that Republicans somehow successfully cheated. Why do you ask? Are you telling me that Trump and every other Republican should have a 100% chance of stealing elections because of an 0.001% uncertainty? Because that seems like an attempt at election theft on your part.
Given the magnitude of the sums dispersed by the government, can you honestly assert that a few bureaucrats were not bribed to swing the election?

Really it would be astonishing if bribery did not occur.

Show us you are not a partisan dope and admit you donā€™t know.

A lot of words to avoid answering a simple question: Do you acknowledge that you donā€™t know if the election was stolen?

I am 99.999% certain it wasn't, and most of the tiny uncertainty lies in the chance that Republicans somehow successfully cheated. Why do you ask? Are you telling me that Trump and every other Republican should have a 100% chance of stealing elections because of an 0.001% uncertainty? Because that seems like an attempt at election theft on your part.
Given the magnitude of the sums dispersed by the government, can you honestly assert that a few bureaucrats were not bribed to swing the election?

Classic "when did you stop beating your wife" fallacy. :lol:

View attachment 463138

dude, recounting illegal ballots over and over doesn't mean jack shit. A forensic audit to ensure the ballots are legal is the request. fk, read my mthr fking posts correctly.

Classic "when did you stop beating your wife" fallacy. :lol:
election day is November 3, not November 6. bribed someone to extend that date illegally and get all of the justices to comply. sweet. we're not stupid, no matter what you think. we have brains and can add 2+2 and get 4 instead of 5 like you all get.

View attachment 463138

dude, recounting illegal ballots over and over doesn't mean jack shit. A forensic audit to ensure the ballots are legal is the request. fk, read my mthr fking posts correctly.
You just said it was the software in the counting machines. Now itā€™s ā€œillegalā€ ballots.
Which is it, dope?

I am quite certain that at least a few bureaucrats were not bribed to swing the election.

Given that this was all happening in Republican-controlled states in a nation controlled by Republicans, you seem to be asserting that Republicans bribed people to have Biden win. That sounds insane.

I'm sure some thought about it. And then they realized they'd be caught by the recounts and audits and go to jail, so they didn't do it. You seem to have no idea of how the election process works. It's not possible for one person or even a few people to pull off large-scale cheating.

Show us you understand the fallacy of "Well, you can't prove it isn't true with absolute perfect certainty, huh, can you, therefore it is true!". I mean, can you prove absolutely that space aliens didn't fake votes for Republicans? Then by your logic, they did.

I am quite certain that at least a few bureaucrats were not bribed to swing the election.

Given that this was all happening in Republican-controlled states in a nation controlled by Republicans, you seem to be asserting that Republicans bribed people to have Biden win. That sounds insane.

I'm sure some thought about it. And then they realized they'd be caught by the recounts and audits and go to jail, so they didn't do it. You seem to have no idea of how the election process works. It's not possible for one person or even a few people to pull off large-scale cheating.

Show us you understand the fallacy of "Well, you can't prove it isn't true with absolute perfect certainty, huh, can you, therefore it is true!". I mean, can you prove absolutely that space aliens didn't fake votes for Republicans? Then by your logic, they did.
A nation controlled by Republicans?! Think of all those Democrat billionaires. Are they entirely without influence?

Please admit you lied when you said ā€œthis was all happening in Republican-controlled statesā€. Some of the swing states were controlled by Democrats.

Why do you feel billionaires are too pure to buy elections? After all, Democrat billionaires profit off of Chinese Communist genocide. They are not what you call nice people.

Last edited:
A Voting System Test Laboratory, or VSTL, is a federally accredited independent test laboratory
that evaluates voting systems and software against guidelines to determine if they provide
all of the basic functionality, accessibility, and security capabilities required of these systems.

It all started in 2002 with The Help America Vote Act (HAVA), a U.S. federal law passed and
signed by President Bush. The law was, in part, drafted in reaction to the controversy
surrounding the 2000 U.S. Presidential election, when close to two million ballots were
disqualified due to miscounts from voting machines. HAVAā€™s goal was to upgrade election
procedures, voting machines, registrations processes and poll worker training.

What is a VSTL? | SLI Compliance, An Independent Test Laboratory and Certification Body

Maricopa County's Dominion machines passed forensic audits by both of the only two accredited VSTLs in the country: SLI Compliance and Pro V&V.

Forum List

Back