Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Then the law does not matter, but we already knew that. If it did Trump would still be in office and Democrats starting their 3rd impeachment.
The law matters. Courts do too. Otherwise Trump wouldn’t have been able to build a wall without congressional appropriations.

Like the shellacking Biden was getting before the fraud?
The fraud was for Trump, not Biden.

Yep that’s one
One more than you found.
I found hundreds of thousands

Well, the counties sent out ballots without requests. Listen Linda
Name the counties.
That’s because they requested almost three times more, dope.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.
No idea what you’re talking about
Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.
When the State legislature does not make those extensions law it is illegal.
The courts diagreed...
The courts do make laws. State officials do not make laws. Those changes were illegal

The Courts disagreed with you.

Name the counties.
I believe that relates to the request to do a forensic audit of the physical ballots. Why were ballots received after November 3?

This is why...honestly, do you live under a fucking rock? Get out of the Fox/Newsmax bubble every once in a while.

Illegal

Maybe on the Q planet you live on...but here on Earth One, perfectly legal. My state has been doing it for years now.
Which part? The part where accepting ballots postmarked on election day up to X number of days after the election is perfectly legal? It is. California has had a plus three day rule for years. They extended it last year since Trump was intentionally screwing with postal service. Nothing illegal about it.
The courts diagreed...
The courts do make laws. State officials do not make laws. Those changes were illegal

Corrupt people always disagree with me.

Name the counties.

Illegal

The courts diagreed...

They are wrong, constitution trumps the courts

It doesn't matter what laws Abrams supported. They had to be written by the republican georgia legislature, and signed by the republican governor

And they were.

And then the executive worked out the details on how to implement that law, as they always do, same as with every other law.

Your claim that even the most tiny modification to voting has to be re-legislated is absurd, which would would be why every court laughs at that claim.

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists still can't come provide any evidence of any sort that any organized vote fraud occurred. They just keep screaming "BECAUSE I SAY SO!" over and over, and then they demand everyone accept it. At this stage, everyone knows the Trump cultists are lying, including the Trump cultists. So why do they continue to lie?

1. Sore-loser butthurt, the most massive sore-loser butthurt ever seen in the history of mankind.
2. All the other cultists are lying, and herd animals bleat along with the herd.
3. DearLeader said something, so that settles it for them.
4. They think God blesses TheParty, so in their minds, Republican corruption is a good and holy thing.
5. They get a perverted thrill from playing the victim and hating, a serious tingle up the leg, and that's the only way most of them can get a thrill now.

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists still can't come provide any evidence of any sort that any organized vote fraud occurred. They just keep screaming "BECAUSE I SAY SO!" over and over, and then they demand everyone accept it. At this stage, everyone knows the Trump cultists are lying, including the Trump cultists. So why do they continue to lie?

1. Sore-loser butthurt, the most massive sore-loser butthurt ever seen in the history of mankind.
2. All the other cultists are lying, and herd animals bleat along with the herd.
3. DearLeader said something, so that settles it for them.
4. They think God blesses TheParty, so in their minds, Republican corruption is a good and holy thing.
5. They get a perverted thrill from playing the victim and hating, a serious tingle up the leg, and that's the only way most of them can get a thrill now.
Hey feline, it’s called a forensic audit, let’s check the papers and ink!! What’s your objection?

Hey feline, it’s called a forensic audit, let’s check the papers and ink!! What’s your objection?

Because it's already it's been done over and over, and because there's zero evidence for any of your claims. Whackaloon liars don't get to dictate policy.

And even if such a "forensic audit" was done and once more showed no fraud, you'd all still all find an excuse to tell more lies about how the audit was obviously faked. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that. Your loopy cult beliefs here are entirely religious in nature, so there is literally no evidence that can disprove them in your cult mind.

Because it's already it's been done over and over, and because there's zero evidence for any of your claims. Whackaloon liars don't get to dictate policy.

And even if such a "forensic audit" was done and once more showed no fraud, you'd all still all find an excuse to tell more lies about how the audit was obviously faked. I hope you don't embarrass yourself by denying that. Your loopy cult beliefs here are entirely religious in nature, so there is literally no evidence that can disprove them in your cult mind.
Bullshit pussycat, judges threw out the cases , no evidence has been allowed in court, fk off you fk

Bullshit pussycat, judges threw out the cases , no evidence has been allowed in court, fk off you fk

Judges didn't refuse to hear evidence...NONE was provide, hence the cases were dismissed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back