Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.

Under oath to whom?

No allegations against Dominion have been made in a court of law.

That's because there has been no evidence presented against Dominion in a court of law.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.

There is evidence that that CEO is lying. Iā€™ll wait until the evidence is examined. I trust the lawyers much more than Dominionā€™s CEO.

He's the CEO

~~~~~~
Then you have to ask yourself why Democrats were complaining about Diebold/Dominion voting machines and their hackability as far back as 2007.

How to Hack a Diebold Voting Machine | HuffPost
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
RIGGED REPUBLIC: DOMINION IS DIEBOLD 3.0 | Ampoli
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Dominion Voting Systems: Connecting the Dots | Flopping Aces
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes - POLITICO Magazine

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.
So far, all of Trump's court cases to present "widespread voter fraud" has been laughed out of courts.

Usually by hard rightwing judges.

Last edited:

He's the CEO

And Yet states like TEXAS kicked it out saying it could easily be used to commit fraud.

Who do I believe a CEO whose company being accused of profiting off fraud or the state of texas who independently tested the system before the election?

TEXAS of course.

He's the CEO

~~~~~~
Then you have to ask yourself why Democrats were complaining about Diebold/Dominion voting machines and their hackability as far back as 2007.

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
They did a hand recount in Georgia. Same result. I donā€™t know how these crazy Dominion conspiracies survived that outcome.

But so far, nothing.

Only Republican lynch mobs have asked them to show up, not a hearing with the Democratic and Republican state legislators, govt requested.... and under oath.

But so far, nothing.

In fact they refused to appear before the PA legislature. If that were my company and I was on the up and up I'd be there touting how great my machines were. What did they do. They backed out.

Oh and wasn't in Venezuela that had problems with these machines. I know MIT took a look at them and found loads of problems.

Last edited:

He's the CEO

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
They did a hand recount in Georgia. Same result. I donā€™t know how these crazy Dominion conspiracies survived that outcome.
And a couple in Wisconsin too....

You assume these people are rational and would change their minds because of facts.

But when shown facts that contradict their deeply held beliefs, they usually become more convinced they are right.

They are very emotional about this, so you won't change their minds.

In fact they refused to appear before Congress. If that were my company and I was on the up and up I'd be there touting how great my machines were. What did they do. They backed out.

Oh and wasn't in Venezuela that had problems with these machines. I know MIT took a look at them and found loads of problems.

Both of those claims are false.

But so far, nothing.

In fact they refused to appear before Congress. If that were my company and I was on the up and up I'd be there touting how great my machines were. What did they do. They backed out.

You didn't read the op, did you?

No they were not asked by congress to testify.

He's the CEO

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Another Tojo thread goes down in flames.

:oops8:

He's the CEO

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Having nothing to do with 'fraud' in the 2020 General Election.

You assume these people are rational and would change their minds because of facts.

But when shown facts that contradict their deeply held beliefs, they usually become more convinced they are right.

They are very emotional about this, so you won't change their minds.
True. This will never die. A Trump loss means it was stolen. The explanations for how it was stolen arenā€™t the point. The conclusion was made based solely on the fact that Trump lost.

Forum List

Back