Fake Catholics

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.

You don't have to tell me about the Catholic Church grew up in them My uncle is a priest and a few great aunts were nuns. The story's I could tell..

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.
How about birth control? I bet if all Catholics who use birth control were excommunicated , the church in America would shrink by 90 percent

Gregory XIII (1572-85) said it was not homicide to kill an embryo of less than forty days since it was not human. Even after forty days, though it was homicide, it was not as serious as killing a person already born, since it was not done in hatred or revenge. His successor, the tempestuous Sixtus V, who rewrote the Bible, disagreed entirely. In his Bull Effraenatum of 1588, he said all abortions for whatever reason were homicide and were penalized by excommunication reserved to the Holy See. Immediately after Sixtus died, Gregory XIV realized that, in the current state of theological opinion, Sixtus' view was too severe. In an almost unique decision, he said Sixtus' censures were to be treated as is he had never issued them.

Roman Catholic teachings about abortion access: past and present

How about birth control? I bet if all Catholics who use birth control were excommunicated , the church in America would shrink by 90 percent

I thought the new liberal hero.. Pope "stupid shit "don't care about birth control anymore?

Catholics who have trouble with the Pope are already excommunicated in spirit.

Fakes posting as conservatives are already doomed for enternalty

Sucks to be you Jake the fake

funny_meme_by_ploterka-d9jmrje.png

By the time most Americans are grown, they have been brainwashed many times over by several different competing sources.

Brainwashing normally starts with the mother.

Next is the nurse.

Then preschool.

Eventually the father gets involved too.

Then church.

Then school.

By the age of 18 a kid is usually totally brainwashed.

This brainwashing affects college choice and there the brainwashing gets even worse.

Employers will add their own dose of brainwashing to the mix.

By the time you reach retirement you don't know your azz hole from a hole in the ground.

The only antidote is Philosophy.

I think we now have a great Pope and I agree with him on almost everything except his pacifism.

Jesus too was wrong when he said love your enemies.

You should be prepared to kill your enemies.

And you cannot kill that which you love.

So you must therefore hate your enemies.

Gregory XIII (1572-85) said it was not homicide to kill an embryo of less than forty days since it was not human. Even after forty days, though it was homicide, it was not as serious as killing a person already born, since it was not done in hatred or revenge. His successor, the tempestuous Sixtus V, who rewrote the Bible, disagreed entirely. In his Bull Effraenatum of 1588, he said all abortions for whatever reason were homicide and were penalized by excommunication reserved to the Holy See. Immediately after Sixtus died, Gregory XIV realized that, in the current state of theological opinion, Sixtus' view was too severe. In an almost unique decision, he said Sixtus' censures were to be treated as is he had never issued them.

My personal view is that a woman has a natural right to rid her body of any growing parasites.

However if the little parasite is viable outside of the womb then it should be transferred to an incubation box and nourished to full term.

Just my own view.

I realize that Catholicism has taken inconsistent views on this, as they have with the Earth being at the center of the Universe, like back in the days of Galileo.

Popes can be total azzholes and in the past there were many like that.

We are lucky we have a really good Pope at the moment.

But that can change anytime. Nobody lives forever.

My personal view is that a woman has a natural right to rid her body of any growing parasites.

However if the little parasite is viable outside of the womb then it should be transferred to an incubation box and nourished to full term.

Just my own view.

I realize that Catholicism has taken inconsistent views on this, as they have with the Earth being at the center of the Universe, like back in the days of Galileo.

Popes can be total azzholes and in the past there were many like that.

We are lucky we have a really good Pope at the moment.

But that can change anytime. Nobody lives forever.
I am not surprised one bit that that is your attitude towards human life. Most philosophers are pieces of shit.

I think we now have a great Pope and I agree with him on almost everything except his pacifism.

Jesus too was wrong when he said love your enemies.

You should be prepared to kill your enemies.

And you cannot kill that which you love.

So you must therefore hate your enemies.
crazy logic

By the time most Americans are grown, they have been brainwashed many times over by several different competing sources.

Brainwashing normally starts with the mother.

Next is the nurse.

Then preschool.

Eventually the father gets involved too.

Then church.

Then school.

By the age of 18 a kid is usually totally brainwashed.

This brainwashing affects college choice and there the brainwashing gets even worse.

Employers will add their own dose of brainwashing to the mix.

By the time you reach retirement you don't know your azz hole from a hole in the ground.

The only antidote is Philosophy.
Everything is propaganda. What you just wrote is propaganda. The trick is to maintain objectivity to decipher the truth from the bullshit. The reality is there actually is a morality progression. So despite your belief that "By the time you reach retirement you don't know your azz hole from a hole in the ground" some people do know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. But given that this is your belief, I can only assume that you are speaking from your own personal experience.

they don't belong to the faith

is that the reason for the 100s of other denominations associate to the christian bible ... as being faithless. to your faith. the bible. or the Almighty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back