Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fake Joe Biden campaign website is being run by an operative on President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, according to a new report Saturday.

The New York Times tracked down the owner of a site with the URL JoeBiden.info, a "parody" campaign website featuring out-of-context quotes from the former vice president and leading 2020 Democratic candidate. The site also includes GIFs of him touching women in ways that others alleged made them uncomfortable.

Fake Biden Campaign Website Being Run Secretly By Trump Campaign Operative: Report

Not really surprising. I guess when the trumpers post fake news about Joe, it will come from here.

/----/ Well if you know about it - it ain't much of a secret.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wasnt it a new york times editor that said bloomburg could have paid 1 million dollars to every person instead of spending 500 million on the election???

if their math is that bad I wouldnt trust anything else they say,,,

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It's no longer a secret because we have a strong, free press. They say: you're welcome.

wasnt it a new york times editor that said bloomburg could have paid 1 million dollars to every person instead of spending 500 million on the election???

/-----/
upload_2020-3-7_10-52-58.png

You should go to the website before committing on it.

It is clearly not a campaign website.

Here's the address so you can find out what you're talking about.

www.Joebiden.info

Screenshot_20200307-100120_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It is clearly not a campaign website
It is clearly meant to look like a campaign website. But hey, the gloves are off, right?
It doesn't remotely look like s Biden campaign website.
Well, that's on the idiot who created it, who --- with the main page being a large picture of Biden next to a "Biden2020" logo -- clearly intended it to be a mock up of a Biden campaign website. So go complain to him.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It's no longer a secret because we have a strong, free press. They say: you're welcome.
Strong free press, Now THAT'S funny! :lmao:

The Democrats spend 3 months pushing a fake impeachment....spent millions to do it.....the media has spent billions pushing their fake Russian Collusion campaign....and you seem to think that some guy making fun of Creepy Joe erases all of this??????

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FUCKING IDIOT????:slap:

it's a PARODY site

What a bunch of losers you are

Hey if Biden wasn't smart enough to insure they got ALL website names available for his name that's their fault.

Ah, the Russians are back at it, eh?

Bloomberg is looking more to damage Trumps re-election chances than to win.

Bloomberg is looking more to damage Trumps re-election chances than to win.

not sure what that has to do with the NYT's and their bad math,,,

This obvious satire site has been around for several months....Damn are you moonbats slow on the uptake.

Forum List

Back