Fake Antifa Twitter message actually sent by white supremacists

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 73486

The fake account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted Sunday, "ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "F**k The City" and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters #F**kAmerica."
Twitter said that the account was in fact linked to Identity Evropa, a white power fraternity.

And what a shocker this is? The cowardly white supremacists are too weak to fight Antifa in the streets, so they resort to trickery instead!!!

The fake account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted Sunday, "ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "F**k The City" and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters #F**kAmerica."
Twitter said that the account was in fact linked to Identity Evropa, a white power fraternity.

And what a shocker this is? The cowardly white supremacists are too weak to fight Antifa in the streets, so they resort to trickery instead!!!
My grandfather was a WWII hero who suffered the Bataan death march and suffered vicious beatings by the Japanese for standing up for his men -- so with that being said (Antifa = anti-fascists), why wouldn't I support the idea (if not the organization itself).

The phenomenon of people on the right creating fake Antifa accounts predates the current wave of protests. The takedown Monday is not the first time a fake Antifa account linked to white supremacists has been suspended by Twitter, the spokesperson confirmed.

Why would anyone fight against Antifa destroying the neighbourhoods of the people that voted for the people that stand with Antifa?

I am not sure if you noticed, but it's not twitter accounts that are burning down cities. That is Antifa and BLM... mostly black people.

unfortunately the report is from CNN which is not a reliable news organization

the Twitter post that sent you into orbit could be fake, I have no way of knowing

but all the masked thugs on our streets are anarchists no matter which side they are on - starting with but not limited to ANTIFA

the Twitter post that sent you into orbit could be fake, I have no way of knowing

but all the masked thugs on our streets are anarchists no matter which side they are on - starting with but not limited to ANTIFA
Just wait and see what happens -- Antifa might be the only ones brave enough to fight the newKKK in the streets, so as to keep these white knuckleheads from coming for you!

Why would anyone fight against Antifa destroying the neighbourhoods of the people that voted for the people that stand with Antifa?

I am not sure if you noticed, but it's not twitter accounts that are burning down cities. That is Antifa and BLM... mostly black people.
You, sir, are a COVIDIOT of the very highest order!!!

Just wait and see what happens -- Antifa might be the only ones brave enough to fight the newKKK in the streets, so as to keep these white knuckleheads from coming for you!
The KKK was wiped out decades ago

now the remnants are just a boogyman to scare liberals

My grandfather was a WWII hero who suffered the Bataan death march and suffered vicious beatings by the Japanese for standing up for his men -- so with that being said (Antifa = anti-fascists), why wouldn't I support the idea (if not the organization itself).

Because the organization doesn't match the name. They consider anyone to the right of MItt Romney to be fascist.

They are totalitarian wanna-bes nothing more or less.

This i can believe. The thing is it only works if the anti-fa types are already prone to violence.

Another night of relative calm in the Twin Cities after the Guard came in and gassed and threw rubber bullets at Anyone out after curfew. Put a stop to all of them Black and White.
Not buying the white supremacists dog whistle, far too much footage of black folks causing damage and burning in broad daylight.

White Supremacists Looting

maxresdefault.jpg

How clever of them.

ANTIFA (and the Democrats supporting them) are white supremacists. They are victimizing poor black people who are in pain. Burning down their communities and destroying their businesses. Making it hard for them to work,shop and survive. And then placing the blame on that same black community.

in essence making them dependent on government and easy to control.

So clearly whatever you say is suspicious..... ......and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back