Fake: American Media Question the Legitimacy of Ukraine’s “Neo-Nazi Regime”

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
my question , can you describe a look and lifestyle of a typical western consumer of Kremlin & Olgino propaganda?

hqdefault.jpg

September 05, 2017 - 11:34 News

Russian Defense Ministry television channel Zvezda presented a blog written by a university professor as the opinion of American media. University of Tulsa history professor Jeremy Kuzmarov, writing on the Huffington Post’s contributor platform speaks out against the US arming Ukraine, calls the war in Russian occupied Donbas “a difficult civil conflict” and claims “that many Ukrainians do not view the Poroshenko government as legitimate since it came to power in what many regard as a coup d’état in April 2014 heavily supported by the United States and West.”

Fake: American Media Question the Legitimacy of Ukraine’s “Neo-Nazi Regime”

Official Kiev kills and throws to prisons their citizens who disagree with that regime. The rest are slowly but surely dying: vast majority of the population can't afford to buy food, medicine, to pay utilities. Ukrainian regime is doing only two things well: reducing the population of Ukraine and barking at Russia.

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side
-----
CIS-EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok:

On May 2, 2014, 48 anti-Maidana ctivists were burnt alive by the Ukrainian nationalists during the clashes in the city of Odessa. This tragedy was covered by the media and social networks in tones justifying the crime. Even at public hearings at the European Parliament two months later, wherein mourning mothers of those killed in Odessa were present, the told them in the face, giggling: “It was your sons’ own fault. They shouldn’t have messed with the wrong guys.” I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn't heard it myself. But I was there.

The Maidan protests under EU and nationalist flags, the violent overthrow of the president, the Odessa tragedy, and especially its total approval by the new Ukrainian authorities who publicly endorsed “patriotic behavior” of the murderers, lead to subsequent unintended consequences. It triggered a revolt, or a counter-revolution, in East Ukraine’s Donbass. In two weeks after the Odessa massacre, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics proclaimed their independence.
The truth about Ukraine: Byshok's lecture at Brown University - Fort Russ

Official Kiev kills and throws to prisons their citizens who disagree with that regime. The rest are slowly but surely dying: vast majority of the population can't afford to buy food, medicine, to pay utilities. Ukrainian regime is doing only two things well: reducing the population of Ukraine and barking at Russia.

Americans have been carefully shielded from the ugly underbelly of Ukraine’s Maidan uprising in 2014 that overthrew the elected president and installed a U.S.-backed, fiercely anti-Russian regime which has unleashed armed neo-Nazis. But a French documentary has dared to expose this grim reality, as Gilbert Doctorow describes.
A Look at Ukraine's Dark Side
-----
CIS-EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok:

On May 2, 2014, 48 anti-Maidana ctivists were burnt alive by the Ukrainian nationalists during the clashes in the city of Odessa. This tragedy was covered by the media and social networks in tones justifying the crime. Even at public hearings at the European Parliament two months later, wherein mourning mothers of those killed in Odessa were present, the told them in the face, giggling: “It was your sons’ own fault. They shouldn’t have messed with the wrong guys.” I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn't heard it myself. But I was there.

The Maidan protests under EU and nationalist flags, the violent overthrow of the president, the Odessa tragedy, and especially its total approval by the new Ukrainian authorities who publicly endorsed “patriotic behavior” of the murderers, lead to subsequent unintended consequences. It triggered a revolt, or a counter-revolution, in East Ukraine’s Donbass. In two weeks after the Odessa massacre, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics proclaimed their independence.
The truth about Ukraine: Byshok's lecture at Brown University - Fort Russ
The Ukraine is run by Jews,politically and in business.Full Stop

The anti-Ukraine guys seem to be split. One says it is run by Nazi's the other one says it is run by the Jews.

The anti-Ukraine guys seem to be split. One says it is run by Nazi's the other one says it is run by the Jews.
Hmmm,I know in Israel they do have Jews that are Nazis...as bizzare as that sounds

"A university professor as the opinion of the (U.S.) media"? The concept might be accepted in Russia but the assumption that university professors represent the opinion of the U.S. media is naive and ludicrous. Accepting the Huffington blog as a representation of the U.S. media is equally ludicrous. Anybody who accepts something called "The Russian defense ministry channel" as legitimate news is a fool and obviously a victim of propaganda.

"A university professor as the opinion of the (U.S.) media"? The concept might be accepted in Russia but the assumption that university professors represent the opinion of the U.S. media is naive and ludicrous. Accepting the Huffington blog as a representation of the U.S. media is equally ludicrous. Anybody who accepts something called "The Russian defense ministry channel" as legitimate news is a fool and obviously a victim of propaganda.
Isn't that the point of the OP?

Forum List

Back