Faithful Dog Waits For Family That Abandoned Him To Return Home

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't say this enough. The human race doesn't deserve dogs. They are much more loyal and pure in heart than they ever will be as a species.

I know, I was just speaking in general that humans are monsters and dogs are angels with fur.
You are very right.

When I'm driving with my dog in the car, she props her elbows on the console and rests her head against my right arm and looks up at me like she adores me. She closes her eyes and looks so contented.

I can't say this enough. The human race doesn't deserve dogs. They are much more loyal and pure in heart than they ever will be as a species.

My neighbor is a drunk and crazy when she gets drunk. She's a bitch even when she's sober but much worse when drunk. I've told her in the past, "that's not a cat, you need to walk your dog". But she's too lazy. For that alone I would take the dog away. But even this dog loves her despite the neglect or abuse.

So she only lets it out on her porch on a short leash and it can shit on the little strip of grass but no exercise. And this dog has a lot of energy. Loves to run. I tell her, "your dog loves to fetch and bring back the ball. Just throw the ball for 5 minutes every day". NOPE.

So long story short, she doesn't pick the shit up right away. So 4 mounds might be on OUR grass. We're in condo's. It's not her grass. So we've warned her and warned her and finally the Board sent her a $100 fine. This woman is irrational, argumentative, a liar, etc. There is no rationalizing with her. A fine is the last resort but if she's not going to do what we say, she needs to be punished.

Last night she was really drunk. We live on a lake. Normally she's drunk on her boat or at the bar on the lake until we go to sleep but now that fall is here, she's home with nothing to do. She will drunk drive the boat but not a car. Too many drunk drivings.

She was blowing up the President's phone but she wouldn't respond. We knew she would come over and bitch so we waited. Finally she walks down with her dog on the leash and says, "is this what you want Lena?" Then she starts hanging her dog right in front of us. I jumped up and was as physical with a woman as you can get without getting charged for it. I grabbed her arm and made her let the dog down and I shook her violently. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU NEED HELP! YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY YOU KNOW THAT?" Not one word sunk in.

So we called the cops, who really couldn't do anything. The cop said we have to call animal cruelty. So we asked the cop to at least talk to her. She's on probation so put a scare in her. And maybe make a report her probation officer will see that she was drunk? We had Lena go knock on her door. She answered the door and continued to go crazy about the $100 and how this Thursday she was going to put her dog down when she looked and saw a cop standing there. Hilarious!

Her dog was fine but that was fucked up to do. And in front of 5 people? We were all traumatized. It's amazing a neighbor can do that and not go to jail or get in any trouble.

I know, I was just speaking in general that humans are monsters and dogs are angels with fur.

DISCLAIMER: Do not conduct this experiment
I used to think this was rubbish until I did an experiment to see if it was true.

I locked my dog in the trunk for 4 hours and then let her out. A few days later I locked my wife in the trunk for 4 hours and then let her out.

After comparing the responses of the two creatures I concluded that dogs are more angelic than humans and humans are more monstrous than dogs. There really was no comparison. It was easy to distinguish the difference.

DISCLAIMER: Do not conduct this experiment.

So we called the cops, who really couldn't do anything.

Yeah. For nice people cops “can’t” do anything. If you would have acted like a nasty filthy disgusting horrific jerk that deserved to be shot then the cop would have politely accommodated every request to get you to shut up. Cops are lazy around good people.

Yeah. For nice people cops “can’t” do anything. If you would have acted like a nasty filthy disgusting horrific jerk that deserved to be shot then the cop would have politely accommodated every request to get you to shut up. Cops are lazy around good people.
when the drunk white woman just off probation opened the door and saw a cop standing there she went from that type of person to reasonable and polite and respectful person very quickly. I agree don’t be aggressive with cops.

when the drunk white woman just off probation opened the door and saw a cop standing there she went from that type of person to reasonable and polite and respectful person very quickly. I agree don’t be aggressive with cops.

That’s the opposite of what I said. If the cops sense that you are a psychotic idiot that will do anything to get you fired or to sue the police department then the cop will all of a sudden develop a work ethic. If you are no threat to him or a threat to the peace then he magically “can’t do anything”. Nasty people win in court all the time.

Forum List

Back