Fairfax tells parents to quit teaching their children

At least until the Corona Panic is officially over. Apparently, the virus zeroes in on children receiving knowledge.

What was once one of the best systems in the country has gone full Commie.

Another in the pile of excellent reasons to get your kids out of the public system.
It's another reason to get your kids out of liberal-dominated school systems.

expert on school finance
With the mess our schools are in both lower and upper education that declaration is laughable at best......expert in school finance???? please...tell your friend to find a different occupation....the kids will be better off.....
He was the President of a state University and testified in court cases which forced legislatures to equalize funding in school districts. Again, you are full of shit!
Oh another shinning example of a failed man...how much does it cost to attend his school for a semester?.....you are getting him in deeper....
Yeah, that GED of yours is really impressive, fucktard!
That didn't answer my question...what does it cost to attend this so called school finance experts school?...you don't want to tell me because it makes you and your friend look like a couple of failed clowns.....if he is such an expert in school finance wouldn't his school be affordable?...Buuuaaahahahahahaha too easy Admiral....
He was not my friend, dumbass. He was my college professor in graduate school after serving as president of a state school in my state. He is an author on school finance and educational law. His school is one of the most affordable state schools. My daughter almost went there, but the Army sent her to its bitter rival.

It is too easy for you to prove you are a know-nothing asshole.

Forum List

Back