Fair Warning to Trump and the GOP on the issue of Marijuana

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The demographics are staggering. The opposition to legal weed is all elderly, idiots who parroted "Reefer Madness" and other propaganda and still think it has truth. The younger generation wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by legalizing, growing, shipping, and consuming here, taxing all the way. The net benefit for one year of legal weed is about plus $300 billion to the US Treasury. The younger generation understands that. Keeping it illegal keeps US cash flowing outside the US to criminal gangs who then "convince" others to leave... and come here. The "wall" isn't going to stop that. Getting a clue about reality might.

Every two years, the idiots still parroting Reefer Madness die off, and are replaced in the electorate with younger voters in favor of legalizing. As time goes forward, the GOP, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Sessions will find themselves in the Luddite category here. Indeed, Mr. Sessions is about to find out that the "warmers" were busted by the FBI, who was using a medicinal user for the FBI's angle on the actual science. Will Mr. Sessions be able to admit that this individual is still very smart and competent after using weed for more than 4 decades? As a Christian, he is supposed to be about truth. As one "commanded to serve Israel," he has become "part of the Swamp."

Everything in life has limits. There is legit medical use of weed. There is consuming too much and abusing it. Same thing with sugar...

The GOP needs to get a clue about the marijuana issue in a big hurry. Mr. Trump needs to pardon the victims of Obama's bigotry on this issue. Obama, in 2008, promised "those in compliance with state marijuana laws" they would not be Federally prosecuted. Without warning them, he then pulled a 180 and stabbed them in the back... because they were WHITE and LIBERTARIAN leaning...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

All of these WHITE VICTIMS of Obama's bigotry here need to be pardoned. It isn't a question of law. It is an issue of being lied to and stabbed in the back. Obama could've done a press conference after being elected and told them he must prosecute. He didn't. He was as sneaky as a KKK member with a sheet over his head.

Will Trump get a clue? Will Sessions? Will the GOP?

Patriotic Americans, this wrong needs to be corrected, and if Trump won't do that, he is worthless....

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.

• Banned
Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.

Chapter 3: Latinos and the Political Parties

"

None of that changes the reality of the marijuana legalization voter pattern....

In U.S., 58% Back Legal Marijuana Use

bplgz4vavkyps762r8vilq.png

support has been proportionately greater over the last 15 years than it was between any of the earlier time periods.

opser_zineo41w1z8k9jjg.png

The YOUNGER VOTERS support this. Oppose it going forward and watch the Dems lie their way to getting those votes despite being 100% in the pocket of the legal lobby...

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.

Clearly it's inevitable that weed will be legal given the views of the young versus the old. And it should be. The idea government should make our choices for us is idiotic, socons are no more small government than liberals.

It would be a great move for Republicans to say pot is stupid, but it's not government's job to regulate what we do with our bodies and we're getting government out of the way. Republicans should just drop gay marriage too. Again, even if it goes away it'll come back inevitably.

Republicans need inroads to the young, those are two great opportunities

Hispanics are like every other ethnicity, the more they move up the ladder, the more conservative they come. That's why Democrats want specifically to keep importing the lower classes

• Banned
I'd say that, once again, the preacher on Sunday is the problem with the GOP....

The demographics are staggering. The opposition to legal weed is all elderly, idiots who parroted "Reefer Madness" and other propaganda and still think it has truth. The younger generation wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by legalizing, growing, shipping, and consuming here, taxing all the way. The net benefit for one year of legal weed is about plus $300 billion to the US Treasury. The younger generation understands that. Keeping it illegal keeps US cash flowing outside the US to criminal gangs who then "convince" others to leave... and come here. The "wall" isn't going to stop that. Getting a clue about reality might.

Every two years, the idiots still parroting Reefer Madness die off, and are replaced in the electorate with younger voters in favor of legalizing. As time goes forward, the GOP, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Sessions will find themselves in the Luddite category here. Indeed, Mr. Sessions is about to find out that the "warmers" were busted by the FBI, who was using a medicinal user for the FBI's angle on the actual science. Will Mr. Sessions be able to admit that this individual is still very smart and competent after using weed for more than 4 decades? As a Christian, he is supposed to be about truth. As one "commanded to serve Israel," he has become "part of the Swamp."

Everything in life has limits. There is legit medical use of weed. There is consuming too much and abusing it. Same thing with sugar...

The GOP needs to get a clue about the marijuana issue in a big hurry. Mr. Trump needs to pardon the victims of Obama's bigotry on this issue. Obama, in 2008, promised "those in compliance with state marijuana laws" they would not be Federally prosecuted. Without warning them, he then pulled a 180 and stabbed them in the back... because they were WHITE and LIBERTARIAN leaning...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

All of these WHITE VICTIMS of Obama's bigotry here need to be pardoned. It isn't a question of law. It is an issue of being lied to and stabbed in the back. Obama could've done a press conference after being elected and told them he must prosecute. He didn't. He was as sneaky as a KKK member with a sheet over his head.

Will Trump get a clue? Will Sessions? Will the GOP?

Patriotic Americans, this wrong needs to be corrected, and if Trump won't do that, he is worthless....
I'm an elderly idiot...and I'm with you LaD...medical use seems promising. Young people smoking is a waste of time and life. We have to make America great again...no nodding off. Other than that is my self interest..my stock goes to a dollar...I'm off to Trump Tower....yo

Clearly it's inevitable that weed will be legal given the views of the young versus the old. And it should be. The idea government should make our choices for us is idiotic, socons are no more small government than liberals.

It would be a great move for Republicans to say pot is stupid, but it's not government's job to regulate what we do with our bodies and we're getting government out of the way. Republicans should just drop gay marriage too. Again, even if it goes away it'll come back inevitably.

Young mush brains grow up and mature, as they gain life experience their views change. Its far more likely that pot will be demonized much the way tobacco is now. Making it legal will speed up this process.

Young mush brains grow up and mature, as they gain life experience their views change. Its far more likely that pot will be demonized much the way tobacco is now. Making it legal will speed up this process.

Alcohol's a better comparison. Cigarettes are just for smoking, pot is for the mind altering effect like alcohol. Alcohol does a lot more damage. Though ironically when I say that I drink alcohol and don't smoke pot even though I'd have no problem getting all the pot I want like most people

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

WE NEED JOBS, REVENUE, and TAX REVENUE.

Legalizing DOES THAT.

STicking your thumb up your ass and parroting your preacher doesn't.

Alcohol's a better comparison. Cigarettes are just for smoking, pot is for the mind altering effect like alcohol. Alcohol does a lot more damage. Though ironically when I say that I drink alcohol and don't smoke pot even though I'd have no problem getting all the pot I want like most people

I don't drink or smoke pot. Of the two I equate pot smoking with being a loser.

The fool calling the fool a fool.

Priceless.

One, the marijuana issue will transform the electorate.

Two, the Hispanics are not moving further right. What an idiotic statement.

then you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

The fool calling the fool a fool.

Priceless.

One, the marijuana issue will transform the electorate.

Two, the Hispanics are not moving further right. What an idiotic statement.
jake i know quit a few Mexicans.....they are quit conservative on many social issues.........

There's clearly some correlation, though I agree it's not a 1-1.

My sister smokes pot, she has a PhD in math and works as a statistician doing studies to support legislation for lead safety for our children. She's definitely not a loser.

On the other hand, pot is a drug of choice for the loser kids who don't take school seriously.

Not being one to want to get into a disagreement, I see both sides ...

My sister smokes pot, she has a PhD in math and works as a statistician doing studies to support legislation for lead safety for our children. She's definitely not a loser.

On the other hand, pot is a drug of choice for the loser kids who don't take school seriously.

most of us do.....but some of us only see one side....

most of us do.....but some of us only see one side....

Yes. To me it comes down to that whichever side I'm on, government is almost never the way to solve it even if I get my way because the threat of the power they get from that is greater than the benefit of getting my way on the issues. Especially when it just comes down to making people's choices for them, like pot

How can you grow an economy with workers high on weed? We do random screening for drugs as required by our insurance coverage. Without random testing or insurance coverage we have no company, and would probably move the plant to Singapore or somewhere that pot is illegal. There are severe financial consequences for out of control drug use.

New Topics

Forum List

Back