Fair Play for Cuba Committee...or as its Called Today, Democratic National Committee

What is irreversible suppose to mean? Cuba has always been 'open', it's just Americans who have been deprived by their own government.

What is irreversible suppose to mean? Cuba has always been 'open', it's just Americans who have been deprived by their own government.
No diplomatic relations with Cuba until Castro oligarchy is dismissed.

It's non of US business. Cuba has diplomatic relations with the rest of the world, anyway. Personally, holidaying in Cuba is much more pleasant without hoards of loud-mouthed Americans running all over the place getting drunk. I hope they don't open diplomatic relations with the US.

Leading the world from behind, fine with me. Are we still running proprety down there? Must not be to upset to torture with them down there to avoid legalities here. But hey, that's always been our approach to "law and order". Meh, depends.

Leading the world from behind, fine with me. Are we still running proprety down there? Must not be to upset to torture with them down there to avoid legalities here. But hey, that's always been our approach to "law and order". Meh, depends.
The torture is from Castro and his regime, which on par, is as bad as Saddam. But, in our hemisphere. Ridiculous.

The torture is from Castro and his regime, which on par, is as bad as Saddam. But, in our hemisphere. Ridiculous.

Fine, go take 'em over.

Fine, go take 'em over.
Not "taking them over." See, you Liberals jump to conclusions. Under the MonroeDoctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, we must ensure that dictatorships like the Castro regime are replaced by democracy. USA will simply be a helping hand in this endeavor.

Fine, go take 'em over.
Not "taking them over." See, you Liberals jump to conclusions. Under the MonroeDoctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, we must ensure that dictatorships like the Castro regime are replaced by democracy. USA will simply be a helping hand in this endeavor.

Oh sure, I've seen us do that all over, like when we toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran to install someone more pleasing to american corporate interests, ‘course we can’t figure out why they’re such a problem for us now, but hey, that’s us, awash in illusion and denial. Go freedumb.

Ridiculous.Under the MonroeDoctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, we must ensure that dictatorships like the Castro regime are replaced by democracy. USA will simply be a helping hand in this endeavor.The torture is from Castro and his regime, which on par, is as bad as Saddam. But, in our hemisphere.
I guess they didn't teach about Guantanamo in your geography classes. I guess they didn't teach you that Guantanamo is in your hemisphere. I guess they didn't teach you that it's the Americans who are torturing innocent people at Guantanamo that is in your hemisphere.

Forum List

Back