Failed Senate Health Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
We understand what was in the healthcare bill. What is your point.

Are you telling me that you actually read the whole thing? That would place you head and shoulders above all the Senators in office. And that is the point. Read the whole thing and then you will see why it failed. It's legal gobblygook.

Except the final law (if McCain wasn't a Democrat posing as a Republican) would have had numerous amendments thrown into it in order to gain support, and probably would have looked better.

For instance, and something that didn't have support... Ted Cruz wanted to allow insurance companies to sell a plan that wasn't up to Obamacare standards, a bill I would have purchased because I don't need preventative care covered at full costs, children's dental insurance, or a lack of lifetime caps on my plan, which raises the costs significantly.

• Banned
Except the final law (if McCain wasn't a Democrat posing as a Republican) would have had numerous amendments thrown into it in order to gain support, and probably would have looked better.

For instance, and something that didn't have support... Ted Cruz wanted to allow insurance companies to sell a plan that wasn't up to Obamacare standards, a bill I would have purchased because I don't need preventative care covered at full costs, children's dental insurance, or a lack of lifetime caps on my plan, which raises the costs significantly.

You want this because you can afford it. Ohters can't. In fact (going out on a limb, most can't afford it either.

What we have is a halfway "No Insurance" and a "Socialized Medicine". We need to do one or the other. This halfway BS is just that. Denmark has one of the most successful socialized medicine in the world. They can afford it, each person spends less per capita than the US, everyone can utilize the medical programs equally. But even so, there are programs that are not covered that oly the rich can afford. The big thing is, preventive medicine works for all. It keeps the high costs of emergency from getting to the level we have on the US.

This halfway crap has to stop. It's all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back