Fag Football

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Why on earth does NBC think the typical American football fan wants to see a "Twinkle Toes" swish his/her/its way around the TV screen on Super Bowl Sunday??????

Seriously...What's the point?

Inappropriate!

While I do not subscribe to your intense feelings on this matter, the Mrs. and I have both been trying to figure out why Johnny Weir is a part of the Super Bowl pre-game festivities...

The Superbowl is now about attracting as many viewers as possible. Me...I can't stand it...it is about the game, not about some gay dude and the surrounding circus. I hate the commercials and the halftime show. I usually leave the party I am at at halftime and watch the end of the game at home.

The Superbowl is now about attracting as many viewers as possible. Me...I can't stand it...it is about the game, not about some gay dude and the surrounding circus. I hate the commercials and the halftime show. I usually leave the party I am at at halftime and watch the end of the game at home.

It is all about getting people to watch the game. What do you think that deflatgate was all about?

It is all about getting people to watch the game. What do you think that deflatgate was all about?
Men playing with balls...

While I do not subscribe to your intense feelings on this matter, the Mrs. and I have both been trying to figure out why Johnny Weir is a part of the Super Bowl pre-game festivities...

I wouldn't agree with "intense". I just feel it's out of place and distracts from the Super Bowl atmosphere in an unnecessary way. Is NBC/NFL trying to gain an audience share in the gay community?

I don't HATE the gays. Their lifestyle is strange and MHO the results of mental issues whether by choice or inherited. I don't care what makes a fag gay. They have all the right to be as fucked up as they want/need to be. Don't I have the right to enjoy a Super Bowl without them putting glitter boi on display? THEY have lots of TV shows to flit around on that are far more in line with THEIR interests. Why can't THEY respect the interests of football fans that don't find their odd life's choices interesting.

Possibly...but we all know NE cheats.

Heard anything about it lately?

Heard anything about it lately?
About 5 minutes ago during the pre-game. In the end...they got caught. Cheating is not unique to NE...they just are bad at it and get caught while the other teams get away with it.

Why on earth does NBC think the typical American football fan wants to see a "Twinkle Toes" swish his/her/its way around the TV screen on Super Bowl Sunday??????

Seriously...What's the point?

Inappropriate!
Yep. I had the set on to the station and walked into the room and saw the dudette and thought "wtf" looks like quite a fruit. Then he said he loved going to the locker room because is smelled of man.

WHAT???!!!! Fuck that, instant channel change. NBC can go pound sand. They can go cover Bobbing for Weiners or something.

I wouldn't agree with "intense". I just feel it's out of place and distracts from the Super Bowl atmosphere in an unnecessary way. Is NBC/NFL trying to gain an audience share in the gay community?

I don't HATE the gays. Their lifestyle is strange and MHO the results of mental issues whether by choice or inherited. I don't care what makes a fag gay. They have all the right to be as fucked up as they want/need to be. Don't I have the right to enjoy a Super Bowl without them putting glitter boi on display? THEY have lots of TV shows to flit around on that are far more in line with THEIR interests. Why can't THEY respect the interests of football fans that don't find their odd life's choices interesting.

Are you being forced to watch it? It's an event on TV........not a life changing event. Change the channel or quit whining you big baby..

Are you being forced to watch it? It's an event on TV........not a life changing event. Change the channel or quit whining you big baby..

That's why we have a forum. It gives gays a chance to explain why I am a jerk for not giving a rat's ass about them.

That's why we have a forum. It gives gays a chance to explain why I am a jerk for not giving a rat's ass about them.

Sooo ... suppose you see a gay Seahawks fan gets into a confrontation with a straight Patriots fan.

Whos' side are you on?

Forum List

Back