Fag Football

While I do not subscribe to your intense feelings on this matter, the Mrs. and I have both been trying to figure out why Johnny Weir is a part of the Super Bowl pre-game festivities...

I wouldn't agree with "intense". I just feel it's out of place and distracts from the Super Bowl atmosphere in an unnecessary way. Is NBC/NFL trying to gain an audience share in the gay community?
I don't HATE the gays. Their lifestyle is strange and MHO the results of mental issues whether by choice or inherited. I don't care what makes a fag gay. They have all the right to be as fucked up as they want/need to be. Don't I have the right to enjoy a Super Bowl without them putting glitter boi on display? THEY have lots of TV shows to flit around on that are far more in line with THEIR interests. Why can't THEY respect the interests of football fans that don't find their odd life's choices interesting.

Are you being forced to watch it? It's an event on TV........not a life changing event. Change the channel or quit whining you big baby..

That's why we have a forum. It gives gays a chance to explain why I am a jerk for not giving a rat's ass about them.

Nobody has to say you are a jerk. You take care of that yourself, and it really doesn't matter whose ass you care about.

NBA. When black people came into dominance?

When pro basketball became nothing but a slam dunk contest.

What, if three more black QB's become starters...you are done?

When the NFL began protecting the Boston Patriots habitual need to cheat to get into/win Super Bowls.
I hate saying it...but I agree with you on both accounts. We still have College BB...but that has turned into one person driving and throwing up a prayer...either a foul or an amazing shot.

While I do not subscribe to your intense feelings on this matter, the Mrs. and I have both been trying to figure out why Johnny Weir is a part of the Super Bowl pre-game festivities...

I wouldn't agree with "intense". I just feel it's out of place and distracts from the Super Bowl atmosphere in an unnecessary way. Is NBC/NFL trying to gain an audience share in the gay community?
I don't HATE the gays. Their lifestyle is strange and MHO the results of mental issues whether by choice or inherited. I don't care what makes a fag gay. They have all the right to be as fucked up as they want/need to be. Don't I have the right to enjoy a Super Bowl without them putting glitter boi on display? THEY have lots of TV shows to flit around on that are far more in line with THEIR interests. Why can't THEY respect the interests of football fans that don't find their odd life's choices interesting.

Are you being forced to watch it? It's an event on TV........not a life changing event. Change the channel or quit whining you big baby..

That's why we have a forum. It gives gays a chance to explain why I am a jerk for not giving a rat's ass about them.

Nobody has to say you are a jerk. You take care of that yourself, and it really doesn't matter whose ass you care about.
As long as he doesn't care about my ass...we are all good.

Sooo ... suppose you see a gay Seahawks fan gets into a confrontation with a straight Patriots fan.

Whos' side are you on?

The gay Seahawk fan is obviously a recent band wagon jumper. Desperate to be noticed and included they cling on to anything that can be associated with winning.

I don't include any brand new Seahawk fan's in "my club". If you haven't earned it by sticking with a team through thick and thin you ain't shit. You really have no right to wear a jersey..maybe a knock off hat or sweat band on your limp wrist.

I don't care what Pats fans do.

Sooo ... suppose you see a gay Seahawks fan gets into a confrontation with a straight Patriots fan.

Whos' side are you on?

The gay Seahawk fan is obviously a recent band wagon jumper. Desperate to be noticed and included they cling on to anything that can be associated with winning.

I don't include any brand new Seahawk fan's in "my club". If you haven't earned it by sticking with a team through thick and thin you ain't shit. You really have no right to wear a jersey..maybe a knock off hat or sweat band on your limp wrist.

I don't care what Pats fans do.
I am rooting for the Seahawks...but I will be wearing my Redskins hat to the party!

I didn't see it....so, I don't know what role Johnny Weir had. I frankly don't care that he's gay. Makes me no never mind. But gays are definitely over represented in the entertainment world; and that has always bothered me. And the fact JW is pretty much a big prick, well, I'm okay with whatever I missed.

I didn't see it....so, I don't know what role Johnny Weir had. I frankly don't care that he's gay. Makes me no never mind. But gays are definitely over represented in the entertainment world; and that has always bothered me. And the fact JW is pretty much a big prick, well, I'm okay with whatever I missed.
I don't care what people do either but it's really getting 'in your face' these days. I mean if a woman said she was excited about the locker room man smell I'd think she was a low life slutbucket.
Men's locker rooms stink too, some worse than others. It's deranged to like it.

The Superbowl is now about attracting as many viewers as possible. Me...I can't stand it...it is about the game, not about some gay dude and the surrounding circus. I hate the commercials and the halftime show. I usually leave the party I am at at halftime and watch the end of the game at home.
I quit watching the SB over 40 years ago.

"Hoopla" sucks.

Forum List

Back