Facts versus Facts

86219623.jpg

I am going to state facts...no assumptions, no presumptions and no ideological leanings. However in full disclosure, I am a conservative.

Cavanaugh:

Fact: He was accused of sexual harassment bordering on rape and, per his accuser, concern of possible manslaughter
Fact: She articulated a very compelling accusation; one that many on both ideological sides deemed worthy of listening to
Fact: She presented the name of a witness
Fact: The witness, a friend of hers at the time, denied knowing about the incident
Fact: There was no paper trail of the incident nor a police report (understood as many victims refrain from filing a report)
Fact: The alleged victim claimed to have run out of the house crying.
Fact: The alleged witnesses did not chase after her to find out what was wrong, not did they reach out to her the next day to ask what happened
Fact: The alleged victim was not able to explain how she got home that night. An apparent 10 mile walk
Fact: The Mainstream news media covered it, investigated it and reported on it
Fact: Social media platforms did not censor the story.

VP Joe Biden:

Fact: His son admits he was on the board of a foreign energy entity
Fact: His son admits the name Biden likely played a role in his acquiring such a lucrative opportunity ( nothing wrong there)
Fact: VP Biden claims no knowledge of such business dealings
Fact: VP Biden admits to having the prosecutor fired investigating his sons company (perhaps for good and legit reasons)
Fact: A laptop surfaces showing VP Biden may have known about the dealings and possibly involved in the dealings. (however, it may be a plant from an anti Biden individual)
Fact: There is a business partner who claims that what VP Biden has said is an outright lie and has electronic evidence to prove it
Fact: There is proof that the business partner was, in fact, in business with Hunter and VP Biden's brother
Fact: The mainstream media is writing this off as a conspiracy theory and social media platforms censor the entire story.

So lets discuss.
Go play in traffic noob
Lol.
Try to engage in discussion. It may help you in your future endeavors

I am going to state facts...no assumptions, no presumptions and no ideological leanings. However in full disclosure, I am a conservative.

Cavanaugh:

Fact: He was accused of sexual harassment bordering on rape and, per his accuser, concern of possible manslaughter
Fact: She articulated a very compelling accusation; one that many on both ideological sides deemed worthy of listening to
Fact: The witness, a friend of hers at the time, denied knowing about the incident
Fact: There was no paper trail of the incident nor a police report (understood as many victims refrain from filing a report)
Fact: The alleged witnesses did not chase after her to find out what was wrong, not did they reach out to her the next day to ask what happened
Fact: The alleged victim was not able to explain how she got home that night. An apparent 10 mile walk

VP Joe Biden:

Fact: His son admits the name Biden likely played a role in his acquiring such a lucrative opportunity ( nothing wrong there)
Fact: VP Biden admits to having the prosecutor fired investigating his sons company (perhaps for good and legit reasons)
Fact: A laptop surfaces showing VP Biden may have known about the dealings and possibly involved in the dealings. (however, it may be a plant from an anti Biden individual)
Fact: There is a business partner who claims that what VP Biden has said is an outright lie and has electronic evidence to prove it
Fact: There is proof that the business partner was, in fact, in business with Hunter and VP Biden's brother
Fact: The mainstream media is writing this off as a conspiracy theory and social media platforms censor the entire story.

So lets discuss.
Its certainly amazing how the media can take deep dive into Kavanaugh's history that many years ago without any real predication, but when the Bidens openly admit, the media cant see what's going on.
Yes we have a very serious media problem in this country.
Other than very seriously strong, legal repercussions being enforced, I dont know how its ever going to be corrected.

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
There's a lotta crap there that ain't facts, they're RWNJ propaganda.

Thanks for the response, but my the discussion I want to have is more about the following:

A Supreme Court Justice conformation depends on the nominees integrtiy...so investigating and reporting on any allegations is important.

A Presidential candidates integrity is important as well...but so is his/her possibility of being compromised by threats of blackmail from our adversaries.

Why is this story not worthy of at least some investigation by the media....as opposed to being written off as Russian disinformation and a conspiracy theory.

I watched Fox last night as well as CNN......and I was very concerned about how CNN refuses to consider the possibility that the next President of the United States may be compromised by our adversaries. I hope he isnt....but does no one care on the left of center?
Bart O'kavenaugh lied under oath, not once but many times.

Did Brett Kavanaugh perjure himself during his confirmation hearing?. He should be impeached for it immediately.

On that subject, you kids need to decide which of the other kicks was illegitimate, goresuch because the people deserve a choice or Barret because they don't. One or the other has to go.

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
Its certainly amazing how the media can take deep dive into Kavanaugh's history that many years ago without any real predication, but when the Bidens openly admit, the media cant see what's going on.
Other than very seriously strong, legal repercussions being enforced, I dont know how its ever going to be corrected.
My biggest concern is whether or not our next President (assuming VP Biden) has been compromised by our number 1 adversary both militarily and economically, China.
No one in politics for 40 years in the house, 8 years as vice president and some years as President wants his/her legacy to be "corrupt"....I am concerned he will cave when blackmailed by China, if, in fact, he has something to hide. It would be nice if the media will investigate it and not brush it off. They did so with Trump, they did so with Cavanaugh. Bit for some reason "it is not worthy of discussion" as it pertains to Biden. Scares the crap out of me.

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
My biggest concern is whether or not our next President (assuming VP Biden) has been compromised by our number 1 adversary both militarily and economically, China.
No one in politics for 40 years in the house, 8 years as vice president and some years as President wants his/her legacy to be "corrupt"....I am concerned he will cave when blackmailed by China, if, in fact, he has something to hide. It would be nice if the media will investigate it and not brush it off. They did so with Trump, they did so with Cavanaugh. Bit for some reason "it is not worthy of discussion" as it pertains to Biden. Scares the crap out of me.
Russian/conservative propaganda.

Thanks for the response, but my the discussion I want to have is more about the following:

A Supreme Court Justice conformation depends on the nominees integrtiy...so investigating and reporting on any allegations is important.

A Presidential candidates integrity is important as well...but so is his/her possibility of being compromised by threats of blackmail from our adversaries.

Why is this story not worthy of at least some investigation by the media....as opposed to being written off as Russian disinformation and a conspiracy theory.

I watched Fox last night as well as CNN......and I was very concerned about how CNN refuses to consider the possibility that the next President of the United States may be compromised by our adversaries. I hope he isnt....but does no one care on the left of center?

Did Brett Kavanaugh perjure himself during his confirmation hearing?. He should be impeached for it immediately.

On that subject, you kids need to decide which of the other kicks was illegitimate, goresuch because the people deserve a choice or Barret because they don't. One or the other has to go.
You call an allegation fact? I pity the person standing trial with you on his/her jury.

Wow. With the exception of a few, I am finding most of you are nothing but ideological children that do not know what an honest debate is all about.
Good for you. Forums like this allow you to spew your childish rhetoric, come across as bold and strong while pulling your chain in Mommys basement.
You are not worthy of my time anymore.
News flash....Vaseline and tissues on sale at Dollar Store. Go at it.

You call an allegation fact? I pity the person standing trial with you on his/her jury.
You didn't read the link.

I will link what you state are opinions in a bit.
As promised. Republicans reject effort to subpoena Mark Judge I could have gotten away with just this. But in light of facts and my willingness to use facts even if they show me to be wrong I found this on further looking into it. Mark Judge Interviewed by FBI in Kavanaugh Investigation My mistake was going by the denial of a subpoena in congress. Honest mistake but still relevant.
well thought out response and impressive while being on the phone. That is not sarcasm (which I am seeing is the norm here).
Nowhere did I say VP Biden did anything illegal.
Thank you, and for the record, me personally, I go by the assumption (wrong more often than not) that people give their opinions in good faith.
My concern is that so many people in the media are willing to write it off as Russian disinformation and a right wing conspiracy theory.
That concerns me because, despite growing evidence that VP Biden MIGHT have been aware and even possibly involved, no one in the MSM is showing concern that it may be worthy of looking into
As I stated before. The media is usually very careful in disseminating unverified information. I've yet to see them treating this information differently from the Steele dossier, which I used as a competing example and which point, I might add, you aren't even trying to address. To make it a left right thing you should be able to establish a different set of rules.
And when I saw how hard the MSM looked into Cavanaugh despite limited evidence, it concerns me they wont do the same in regard to Mr. Biden despite witnesses
First I believe the way the media handles unverified reports in a highly public hearing in the context of a SCOTUS confirmation hearing is understandably different from how the media handles oppo research using the term lightly in the context of an election. Your competing examples just don't cut the mustard as far as comparisons go. Neither can you claim this is not being investigated. If my memory serves. A GOP led investigation just finished yet another investigation into Biden. NO, NONE whatsoever evidence was found that US policy towards Ukraine, Burisma, or in general was changed because of influence exerted by Joe Biden
Trump came and he will go. Reagan came and went. Obama came and went. Heck, at my age, I can go back to Kennedy. None changed my life because I make decisions based on the current climate. I really don't care who wins this November. If Trump wins, I win. If Biden wins, I make financial adjustments and I, at the worst, will break even.
I care deeply I have to say. Both for personal and political reasons, ideology being a distant third. I'll put it like this. At this moment if the choice would be between Kasish and Biden, Id prefer Kasish, although I'm sure Biden would be a closer match to my personal preferences. The reason being that it might remind conservatives that they once cared about certain things without endorsing getting one over on the opposition as their primary motivation.
BUT.....if Biden OR Trump for that matter, are compromised by our adversaries, no matter what decisions I make for my family, will be irrelevant. And THAT is my concern.
And yet you seem to be tilting towards Trump? I find this bizarre. It's a FACT that Trump gave the Russian ambassador information developed by Israel without even consulting them. It's a fact that Trump held a press conference TOGHETER with Putin and stated he believed him over his OWN intelligence community. It's a fact he used his position to try to blackmail and ally into investigating Hunter Biden, bypassing diplomatic channels and even firing his own ambassador. I can site many more examples of this kind of behavior, something which leads me to the question as to why you aren't for Biden if these are your concerns?

This fact alone is WELL enough to raise suspicion.

Please tell us all why Hunter "Drugie Kiddy-Porn" Biden is worth FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH????
Was it only 50K per month or was it 83K per month?

the amount has been a topic of debate...but a waste of time. It doesn't matter. It could have been compensation of a message once a month.
The question is, did it compromise Joe Biden in any way? Maybe not. But what if it did?
Does no one care?
About as much as the GOP cared that Kavanaugh might have sexual assaulted someone. Or that Trump actually grabbed woman by the pussy. Or that Trump has a Chinese bank account. Or that Trump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian PM. Or that Trump was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in campaign violations, or that the Trump foundation actually was forced to shut down for breaking the law and its board ( namely Trumps kids) can't have positions in foundations for 10 years as a part of the settlement. Or that Ivanka Trump got patents approved by China amids trade talks.

Besides the first of these examples listed all the things are part of the public record and are either simple facts or close to them. So I'll flip the question. In light of all these things why do you care so much? I very much suspect in light of your opinions stated here you are voting for Trump. You are of course free to do so. But if you feel that people should care about what Joe Biden's SON did while at the same time acknowledging that nobody is claiming Joe Biden did anything illegal providing he did something at all, (not even close to a sure thing) at the moment, why should anybody care at all.

Forum List

Back