Facts versus Facts

SC Patriot

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2020
I am going to state facts...no assumptions, no presumptions and no ideological leanings. However in full disclosure, I am a conservative.

Cavanaugh:

Fact: He was accused of sexual harassment bordering on rape and, per his accuser, concern of possible manslaughter
Fact: She articulated a very compelling accusation; one that many on both ideological sides deemed worthy of listening to
Fact: She presented the name of a witness
Fact: The witness, a friend of hers at the time, denied knowing about the incident
Fact: There was no paper trail of the incident nor a police report (understood as many victims refrain from filing a report)
Fact: The alleged victim claimed to have run out of the house crying.
Fact: The alleged witnesses did not chase after her to find out what was wrong, not did they reach out to her the next day to ask what happened
Fact: The alleged victim was not able to explain how she got home that night. An apparent 10 mile walk
Fact: The Mainstream news media covered it, investigated it and reported on it
Fact: Social media platforms did not censor the story.

VP Joe Biden:

Fact: His son admits he was on the board of a foreign energy entity
Fact: His son admits the name Biden likely played a role in his acquiring such a lucrative opportunity ( nothing wrong there)
Fact: VP Biden claims no knowledge of such business dealings
Fact: VP Biden admits to having the prosecutor fired investigating his sons company (perhaps for good and legit reasons)
Fact: A laptop surfaces showing VP Biden may have known about the dealings and possibly involved in the dealings. (however, it may be a plant from an anti Biden individual)
Fact: There is a business partner who claims that what VP Biden has said is an outright lie and has electronic evidence to prove it
Fact: There is proof that the business partner was, in fact, in business with Hunter and VP Biden's brother
Fact: The mainstream media is writing this off as a conspiracy theory and social media platforms censor the entire story.

So lets discuss.

What we have here is Deep State collusion in a very Orwellian manner.
Lefties don't play by the same rules & only care about maintaining & expanding their power & financial grip on the country.
Truth does not matter to them as they have bought into the "ends justify the means" mentality of moral corruption.
1cb04d7df6c063c4da416fe548b1ebfcf475ce8fbdf6484ffbdff759e02a535a.jpg

Thanks for the response, but my the discussion I want to have is more about the following:

A Supreme Court Justice conformation depends on the nominees integrtiy...so investigating and reporting on any allegations is important.

A Presidential candidates integrity is important as well...but so is his/her possibility of being compromised by threats of blackmail from our adversaries.

Why is this story not worthy of at least some investigation by the media....as opposed to being written off as Russian disinformation and a conspiracy theory.

I watched Fox last night as well as CNN......and I was very concerned about how CNN refuses to consider the possibility that the next President of the United States may be compromised by our adversaries. I hope he isnt....but does no one care on the left of center?

You seemed to have missed a number of so called facts.
another of her witnesses stated he never saw it happen.
A women claimed she had heard about it since it was all over school but later recanted when she learned that it had never been known.
She claimed to be unable to fly yet flew extensively.

Biden claimed to have never talked with his son or met with his business associates while there is a picture of him with one of them.
The son was also in dealings with China. He rode there on Air Force two with his father. Biden claims not to have know about those dealings either.

A women claimed she had heard about it since it was all over school but later recanted when she learned that it had never been known.

Biden claimed to have never talked with his son or met with his business associates while there is a picture of him with one of them.
The son was also in dealings with China. He rode there on Air Force two with his father. Biden claims not to have know about those dealings either.
I didnt miss those facts. I simply found they were irrelevant in light of the facts I noted based on testimony.
There is, in my eyes, concrete evidence that the mainstream media is taking sides.
And I get it. They have the legal right to do it.
The question I have is....why are they not concerned that a presidential candidate my be compromised by our adversaries? That will affect ALL of us.

I am going to state facts...no assumptions, no presumptions and no ideological leanings. However in full disclosure, I am a conservative.

Cavanaugh:

Fact: He was accused of sexual harassment bordering on rape and, per his accuser, concern of possible manslaughter
Fact: She articulated a very compelling accusation; one that many on both ideological sides deemed worthy of listening to
Fact: The witness, a friend of hers at the time, denied knowing about the incident
Fact: There was no paper trail of the incident nor a police report (understood as many victims refrain from filing a report)
Fact: The alleged witnesses did not chase after her to find out what was wrong, not did they reach out to her the next day to ask what happened
Fact: The alleged victim was not able to explain how she got home that night. An apparent 10 mile walk

VP Joe Biden:

Fact: His son admits the name Biden likely played a role in his acquiring such a lucrative opportunity ( nothing wrong there)
Fact: VP Biden admits to having the prosecutor fired investigating his sons company (perhaps for good and legit reasons)
Fact: A laptop surfaces showing VP Biden may have known about the dealings and possibly involved in the dealings. (however, it may be a plant from an anti Biden individual)
Fact: There is a business partner who claims that what VP Biden has said is an outright lie and has electronic evidence to prove it
Fact: There is proof that the business partner was, in fact, in business with Hunter and VP Biden's brother
Fact: The mainstream media is writing this off as a conspiracy theory and social media platforms censor the entire story.

So lets discuss.
I like using facts to make a point. I'll present my own set, being a liberal it serves as a counter.

As to Kavanaugh. Fact, Ford mentioned another participant in the assault by name. Fact this participant was NOT investigated, in fact the GOP only agreed to let the FBI only do a few days of investigating, this ONLY after a last minute change of heart of one of the members of the judiciary committee and did so under the express condition that the most relevant witness, the guy who was also implicated could NOT be interviewed.

Fact it is not all uncommon for sexual assault to not be immediately reported by the victim. In fact studies show its more common than it actually being reported.

Now for Biden. Let's first talk about censorship.

Fact. The much repudiated Steele dossier was covered very sparingly and was equally looked at with suspicion for much the same reason. It could not be verified.

Fact. The story as to how Guilliany came into possession of the hard drive is fishy.
Fact. Guilliany has been actively involved into trying to find dirt on Biden, and several of the people helping him in the endeavour have been indicted and one of them is actually named as an ACTIVE Russian intelligence asset. Fact that doesn't speak well of Guilliany's morals and even less well for the accuracy of the content.

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
Better watch out. They are going to throw some race card grenades at you.

I mean, they don't respond to facts any other way. That, or they ignore it, obfuscate, and then accuse while giggling.

They run to cnn and affirm that they are still not on Trump's side and so therefore can be accepted by their friends and family.

I didnt miss those facts. I simply found they were irrelevant in light of the facts I noted based on testimony.
There is, in my eyes, concrete evidence that the mainstream media is taking sides.
And I get it. They have the legal right to do it.
The question I have is....why are they not concerned that a presidential candidate my be compromised by our adversaries? That will affect ALL of us.
Because they are supported by those same people...

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
I like using facts to make a point. I'll present my own set, being a liberal it serves as a counter.

As to Kavanaugh. Fact, Ford mentioned another participant in the assault by name. Fact this participant was NOT investigated, in fact the GOP only agreed to let the FBI only do a few days of investigating, this ONLY after a last minute change of heart of one of the members of the judiciary committee and did so under the express condition that the most relevant witness, the guy who was also implicated could NOT be interviewed.

Fact it is not all uncommon for sexual assault to not be immediately reported by the victim. In fact studies show its more common than it actually being reported.

Fact. The much repudiated Steele dossier was covered very sparingly and was equally looked at with suspicion for much the same reason. It could not be verified.

Fact. The story as to how Guilliany came into possession of the hard drive is fishy.
Fact. Guilliany has been actively involved into trying to find dirt on Biden, and several of the people helping him in the endeavour have been indicted and one of them is actually named as an ACTIVE Russian intelligence asset. Fact that doesn't speak well of Guilliany's morals and even less well for the accuracy of the content.
Actually, you didnt state facts. If there was a second witness in Cavanaugh, he/ she would have been interviewed. You stated theory.
How Gulliani got in possession of the hard drive may be fishy, but seems no one wants to find out if it is. They simply want to state it is fishy. That is not fact. That is theory.
I stated facts and asked you to respond to them. All You gave me are assumptions, theories and unfounded accusations. None of them are actual proven facts.
FYI...Guiliannis morals are a personal decision on his part but in no way implies guilt of wrong doing.
So address the actual premise of my post.
This time, try to put aside you ideological preference. You want to believe one, based on the facts, but you want to discount the other based on ideological preference. Do you not see that?
BTW...I made it clear that not all victims of crimes report them....but I guess for lack of a valid response, you had to throw that in.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I whole heartedly agree with the sentiment of this thread. The MSM is obviously biased in favor of democrats and against republicans (especially Trump). If the evidence against Biden were against Trump, the MSM would be in a feeding frenzy. However, since the evidence is against Biden the MSM isn't lifting a finger to investigate. If the MSM would come out with credible proof that the laptop and other evidence is fake and planted by the Russians, that would be a story in itself. But just saying it is a smear campaign by the Russians (and Trump) does not make it so.

$0.50 Question: If Biden is elected, will a special counsel be appointed to investigate this scandal with the same vigor that Trump was investigated by Mueller & co?

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.

Fact: The paperwork makes no mention of Joe Biden.
Fact: Another partner knowa of no involvement by Joe Biden.
Fact: Hunter Biden supposedly takes laptops to a obscure dealer instead of having someone come out to look at them.
Fact: They just happen to have Biden stickers on them
Fact: They just happen to be abandoned.

My concern is this.

But before I offer it, I feel the need to disclose that I am a Trump supporter.

When the Russian collusion story exploded and dominated the news, my number one concern was not for Trump. I didnt give a crap about him. I never met him, never will meet him and in one month or 4 years and one month he will be as irrelevant to my family's well being as Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan are to us now.

My number one concern was whether or not he was compromised putting him in a position to have to make national security decisions that were not in our best interest.

When this Biden story broke (and I am not talking about the "you have 6 hours" story...I am referring to the laptop and the business partner story, my concern is....is Biden compromised and will he be forced to make national security decisions based on being compromised. Does no one who supports Biden care about that? Is it truly not worth investigating?

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.

Fact: The paperwork makes no mention of Joe Biden.
Fact: Another partner knowa of no involvement by Joe Biden.
Fact: Hunter Biden supposedly takes laptops to a obscure dealer instead of having someone come out to look at them.
Fact: They just happen to have Biden stickers on them
Fact: They just happen to be abandoned.
Fact...It does not mention Joe Biden...true
Fact...it mentions a third party with no name
Fact....another partenr who denies this is NOT in the story....they are looking for one but only found one that has no proof he was...just alleges he was one...so not a fact
Fact...no one claims it is a Biden laptop based on the stickers.....it is based on the receipt with his ALLEGED signature

So, once again, you decided to state assumptions, presumptions....but no facts.
Wake up. Learn what a fact is and then add substance to the discussion.

I have an idea.....as opposed to citing "facts" that you know, why dont you try to refute the facts that I presented. It is easy to confirm or deny a story based on "other facts" that are strictly circumstantial.
Try refuting the actual facts that have been proven.
Bet you cant.

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.

Actually, you didnt state facts. If there was a second witness in Cavanaugh, he/ she would have been interviewed. You stated theory.
How Gulliani got in possession of the hard drive may be fishy, but seems no one wants to find out if it is. They simply want to state it is fishy. That is not fact. That is theory.
I stated facts and asked you to respond to them. All You gave me are assumptions, theories and unfounded accusations. None of them are actual proven facts.
FYI...Guiliannis morals are a personal decision on his part but in no way implies guilt of wrong doing.
This time, try to put aside you ideological preference. You want to believe one, based on the facts, but you want to discount the other based on ideological preference. Do you not see that?
BTW...I made it clear that not all victims of crimes report them....but I guess for lack of a valid response, you had to throw that in.
I will link what you state are opinions in a bit. I'm on my phone so it's kind of hard now. I will respond to a few things now.

Is someone actively searches for damaging information, if several people who help you in this endeavour are subsequently indicted and one of them is said to work for a foreign entity that doesn’t speak to guilt or wrongdoing? I can just state I disagree. That's an opinion I'm more comfortable with than your opinion here. I will state another fact tough.

Fact there is not a single pundit that is even close to implicate Joe Biden into anything that can be deemed illegal even IF the hard drive is genuine. So can I ask why Hunter Biden is even relevant in the election?

As to why I threw in the fact that sexual assault is often unreported in there. For the simple reason that it shows how your "fact" that there's no police report is kind of irrelevant to the truth of the accusation.

I wonder though what premise you feel I didn't adress? Your premise seems to be censorship of the MSM. Using Kavanaugh and the Hunter Biden story as competing examples, with a little bit of relitigation of both.

I gave the media's reponse of the Steele dossier as an in my opinion better example as to how the media handles unverified information.

Last edited:

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.

I will link what you state are opinions in a bit. I'm on my phone so it's kind of hard now. I will respond to a few things now.

Is someone actively searches for damaging information, if several people who help you in this endeavour are subsequently indicted and one of them is said to work for a foreign entity that doesn’t speak to guilt or wrongdoing? I can just state I disagree. That's an opinion I'm more comfortable with than your opinion here. I will state another fact tough.

Fact there is not a single pundit that is even close to implicate, Joe Biden into anything that can be deemed illegal even IF the hard drive is genuine. So can I ask why Hunter Biden is even relevant in the election.

As to why I threw in the fact that sexual assault is often unreported in there. For the simple reason that it shows how your "fact" that there's no police report is kind of irrelevant to the truth of the accusation.

I wonder though what premise you feel I didn't adress. Your premise seems to be censorship of the MSM. Using Kavanaugh and the Hunter Biden story as competing examples, with a little bit of relitigation of both.

I gave the media's reponse of the Steele dossier as an in my opinion better example as to how the media handles unverified information.
well thought out response and impressive while being on the phone. That is not sarcasm (which I am seeing is the norm here).
Nowhere did I say VP Biden did anything illegal.
My concern is that so many people in the media are willing to write it off as Russian disinformation and a right wing conspiracy theory.
That concerns me because, despite growing evidence that VP Biden MIGHT have been aware and even possibly involved, no one in the MSM is showing concern that it may be worthy of looking into because the likely next president of the United States may be compromised by the CCP. I hope it isnt true....but as I see more and more evidence arise, I am looking for someone to debunk it with something more than "its Russian disinformation".
And when I saw how hard the MSM looked into Cavanaugh despite limited evidence, it concerns me they wont do the same in regard to Mr. Biden despite witnesses, electronic evidence (albeit, maybe fake) and proof that his son and brother made loads of money.
It is concerning.
Trump came and he will go. Reagan came and went. Obama came and went. Heck, at my age, I can go back to Kennedy. None changed my life because I make decisions based on the current climate. I really dont care who wins this November. If Trump wins, I win. If Biden wins, I make financial adjustments and I, at the worst, will break even.
BUT.....if Biden OR Trump for that matter, are compromised by our adversaries, no matter what decisions I make for my family, will be irrelevant. And THAT is my concern.

This fact alone is WELL enough to raise suspicion.

Please tell us all why Hunter "Drugie Kiddy-Porn" Biden is worth FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH????
Was it only 50K per month or was it 83K per month?

This fact alone is WELL enough to raise suspicion.

Please tell us all why Hunter "Drugie Kiddy-Porn" Biden is worth FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH????
Was it only 50K per month or was it 83K per month?

the amount has been a topic of debate...but a waste of time. It doesn't matter. It could have been compensation of a message once a month.
The question is, did it compromise Joe Biden in any way? Maybe not. But what if it did?
Does no one care?

Cavanaugh:

VP Joe Biden:

So lets discuss.
Go play in traffic noob

New Topics

Forum List

Back