Facts, Science & Fauci are Back...

Fauci is a politician, period.

I can't agree with your assessment in the slightest. Fauci bends over backwards to stay out of politics. He probably didn't vote for Trump for obvious reasons, but he's first and foremost a brilliant doctor and scientist.

I can't agree with your assessment in the slightest. Fauci bends over backwards to stay out of politics. He probably didn't vote for Trump for obvious reasons, but he's first and foremost a brilliant doctor and scientist.
You don't agree, fine with me. If he was so brilliant, why was his decisions always catch up with the COVID virus?

Can you articulate how anything is going to be different?

The unvarnished truth without having to worry about the attention span, the temper, or the fragile ego of an incompetent boob.
Belief in science, listening to doctors and health professionals and then making sound policy decisions. A national strategy. Coordinating with
states. Then those states coordinating with local resources. How government is supposed to work. Leadership from the top down. Everything that the previous occupant DIDN'T do.
And then, results. If they fall short, then you can complain. But there has to be plan first. It's becoming clear, there were no plans. Just incompetence from the top down.

The virus kills less than 2% of the infected.

Oh great - Just let it run wild Scott Atlas style and kill 2 out of every 100 Americans. 6,660,000 dead? No biggie :rolleyes-41:

Go cry uder a couch, you'll be safe there.

Nope, I lead pretty much a normal life. It is not asking too much of me to cover up and socially distance from non family members in enclosed indoor spaces. Minor inconvenience. Stop whining about it and do your part. If you can't do that, don't bring your droplets to Oregon where you will be fined mightily if caught and your business refused.

You don't agree, fine with me. If he was so brilliant, why was his decisions always catch up with the COVID virus?

He was wrong about one or two things in COVID's infancy same as everyone else. That's why they call it a NOVEL virus. Nobody knew anything about it in February and very little in March. He's been right 99% of the time ever since.

He was wrong about one or two things in COVID's infancy same as everyone else. That's why they call it a NOVEL virus. Nobody knew anything about it in February and very little in March. He's been right 99% of the time ever since.
That's your opinion, not mine.

To the Trumpanzees, He's damned if he tells the truth about Trump, and baby Jesus if he contradicts Biden. But if the current president just lets him tell the truth as he sees it, it's an improvement, even if he's not 100% right all the time

Hint: we don't have enough doses, we don't know where they are, and each state is pretty much on it's own to administer and track it, and currently we're vaccinated less than 100K perday. And saying everyone over 65 who wants to be vaccinated can sign up causes more to get turned down than vaccinated. Hopefully by the end of March we'll improve and be up to a million a day even if Biden's goal of 100 million vaccinated turns out to be too ambitious.

Clearly it is Fauci who is responsible for all the deaths since March.
We could easily have ended the epidemic in March.
We failed to do so because Fauci claimed it would cause 2.4 million deaths, and clearly he was wrong.

First of all, he claimed no one had inherent immunity, which is never true.
Not only are most children inherently immune, (only 100 of those 300.000 dead were children), but the asymptomatic prove most people already are inherently immune.
That should have been obvious since most people have always been immune in all epidemics, since all virus and human have been in mutual evolution for hundreds of millions of years.
So he estimated over 10 times too high, the number needing to acquire immunity.

Second is that from only the very sick getting tested and being recorded, he estimated a 10% death rate, when it is really more like 0.15%. Wider testing revealed the vast asymptomatic later. That is a factor of 270 too high.

Third is he did not allow for the fact only the elderly are really at much risk. And by isolating the elderly, we could reduce the death rate from herd immunity by at least a factor of 40.

So clearly Fauci's 2.4 million estimate should have been more like 30,000, and it would all have been over in March.

Wrong.
Any doctor should know that the infectiousness and lethality of covid-19 is not greater than any annual illness.
They are all about 30,000 a month.
The fact all other illnesses only last a month, and covid-19 will go on forever, is not due to the virus.
It is due to Fauci deliberately preventing herd immunity, which is what ends all epidemics, by "flattening the curve". Herd immunity relies on local burn out of hosts, so flatting the curve prevents it, by conserving hosts.

Clearly it is Fauci who is responsible for all the deaths since March.
We could easily have ended the epidemic in March.
We failed to do so because Fauci claimed it would cause 2.4 million deaths, and clearly he was wrong.

First of all, he claimed no one had inherent immunity, which is never true.
Not only are most children inherently immune, (only 100 of those 300.000 dead were children), but the asymptomatic prove most people already are inherently immune.
That should have been obvious since most people have always been immune in all epidemics, since all virus and human have been in mutual evolution for hundreds of millions of years.
So he estimated over 10 times too high, the number needing to acquire immunity.

Second is that from only the very sick getting tested and being recorded, he estimated a 10% death rate, when it is really more like 0.15%. Wider testing revealed the vast asymptomatic later. That is a factor of 270 too high.

Third is he did not allow for the fact only the elderly are really at much risk. And by isolating the elderly, we could reduce the death rate from herd immunity by at least a factor of 40.

So clearly Fauci's 2.4 million estimate should have been more like 30,000, and it would all have been over in March.

Hmmm - Should we listen to Fauci or Scott Atlas, Dr Phil, Stella Immanuel, Dr Oz, the MyPillow Guy and Rigby5? :laugh:

Wrong.
Any doctor should know that the infectiousness and lethality of covid-19 is not greater than any annual illness.
They are all about 30,000 a month.
The fact all other illnesses only last a month, and covid-19 will go on forever, is not due to the virus.
It is due to Fauci deliberately preventing herd immunity, which is what ends all epidemics, by "flattening the curve". Herd immunity relies on local burn out of hosts, so flatting the curve prevents it, by conserving hosts.
Virtually EVERY post you make is filled with outright lies.

And you say it with such (bogus) "authority".

You have ZERO integrity

Fauci claims the virus came from a meat market. He has zero credibility. It’s obviously from the Wuhan Institute.

Not buying what he is selling until he admits the Chinese did this in their LAB!

Fauci claims the virus came from a meat market. He has zero credibility. It’s obviously from the Wuhan Institute.

Not buying what he is selling until he admits the Chinese did this in their LAB!
Thank you Q. Care to tell us where you got this inside info?

Thank you Q. Care to tell us where you got this inside info?
Herr Lesh, you find it a coincidence that a virology lab that studies viruses like COVID-19 originated the virus in the city where it is located but is NOT responsible for it? It is simple logic.

If a well known arsonist lives in your town and a business is burnt to the ground would you not at least investigate the arsonist?

Logic 101 that you lack.

So, Biden will come to office with the hospitals fully stocked, the vaccine ready, thousands of ventillators built.
Wow, he really has a mammoth task ahead of him.

You are ruinously misinformed.
Correct me.

Forum List

Back