Facts on the UFOs

Peru, Chile! Actually the Russians and Chinese say more than we do...
Thats true

This distraction will not help you. Sorry.
Right. It's a sign of your lack of credibility, integrity, and no bona fides.
I don't use the board ignore function, I can do such myself. Since you are just trolling and only have a disruptive nature and agenda, I'll just scroll past your posts in the future as they being just white noise static.

Right. It's a sign of your lack of credibility, integrity, and no bona fides.
I don't use the board ignore function, I can do such myself. Since you are just trolling and only have a disruptive nature and agenda, I'll just scroll past your posts in the future as they being just white noise static.
This tantrum also will not hp you.

You saw the maps I posted to you from 3 different organizations.

The only response you could muster was to a priori reject all the data.

That is a strong comment on your own integrity and credibility, and onthe paucity of evidence and argument you possess.

All over the world! I agree! They're just in different languages, so peeps don't understand them unless they are pointed out.
The organizations compiling UFO sighting data record foreign sightings.

What you are saying does not explain their much greater instance and frequency in the US.

Why do you think the frequency is so much greater here?

That is a strong comment on your own integrity and credibility, and onthe paucity of evidence and argument you possess.
Not a tantrum, frustration and futility in dealing with you.
You still have not provided the source for those maps so no way to validate their content and accuracy. No way to check the thoroughness of their "data".
Also, you have yet to cite sources for your claim/case on USA having most reports per capita.

And you fail to grasp "Absence of evidence(reports) is not evidence of absence."

You still have not provided the source for those maps so no way to validate their content and accuracy.
You have already said the sources are garbage and the data is wrong.

Now you say you made this judgment without knowing anything about the sources.

You keep telegraphing your weak punches. Do you really think I am going to take the time to compile this for you, now? Just so you can just blurt out some prescribed response to continue to reject the data?

Of course not. You have made it clear you are not going to address the question.

Maybe someone else will have the stones to do it.

You think you're a scientist. But you're not. You're actually the worst type of person we could ever want as a scientist.

You're a know-it-all.

But you don't know shite...

You refuse everything that doesn't agree with your world, and you look like the religious fools that you also fight with.

You're making science look bad, FFI. I'm ashamed of you...

You think you're a scientist. But you're not. You're actually the worst type of person we could ever want as a scientist.

You're a know-it-all.

But you don't know shite...

You refuse everything that doesn't agree with your world, and you look like the religious fools that you also fight with.

You're making science look bad, FFI. I'm ashamed of you...
Cute crybabying.

However, I didn't compile the data or make the maps.

So, wipe that tear away and riddle me this....

Why so many more and more frequent UFO sightings in the United States than anywhere else in the world?

This simple question sure has drawn out the whiny little baby in you guys.

Forum List

Back