Facts on the UFOs

Gathering even the mildest of support for YOUR claim that runs contrary to all the data available would actually serve your point. It would undermine both my point and my ego. So that makes no sense on any level.

No, producing a smattering of foreign sightings doesn't cut it. We both know we could find 20 US sightings for every foreign sighting you present.

So, have you decided to dodge the question permanently?

Okay then. I guess you are hoping you don't run into the question ever again. You will.
Considering "my claim" would be that most UFO/UAP are unidentified to those reporting and if enough data/information on the sighting is provided some might be "identified", though rarely in the range of "alien spaceships" or whatever, I'd say you haven't a clue on me or my "claims".

Considering "my claim" would be that most UFO/UAP are unidentified to those reporting and if enough data/information on the sighting is provided some might be "identified", though rarely in the range of "alien spaceships" or whatever, I'd say you haven't a clue on me or my "claims".
Neat.

So why do you think the vast majority of UFO sightings occurs in the US, despite it encompassing only 6% of the land area of the planet?

Where are the equal number of sightings in India, for example? They do not exist.

So...the question is still put to you.

You have made zero progress.

The issue is the vast majority of UFO sightings being in the United States.

That is a fact. Making a list of foreign sightings does not refute that fact or even speak to it.

So you are still at square one.

Now why do you think the vast majority of sightings and events have been reported in the United States? It's not even close, really.

So...?
Considering you provide no VALID documentation to support your claim, I'd say you are into the negative range beyond "square one".

Considering you provide no VALID documentation to support your claim, I'd say you are into the negative range beyond "square one".
But we both know you would call any data I present "invalid". You already telegraphed that weak punch, when you insisted upon a contrary truth based on your "personal experience".

So, essentially, you refuse to believe most sightings have been in the United States.

You are wrong. And you never gave this a single thought, until I just presented this conundrum to you. You and I both know you didn't. Thus your scrambling for red herrings (like your wiki list). That list does not refute my claim or support yours. But you were caught off guard and made an error in your haste and confusion.

I think we both know why you are dodging the question. Why this simple but direct question could possibly undermine your narrative.

Last edited:
Neat.

So why do you think the vast majority of UFO sightings occurs in the US, despite it encompassing only 6% of the land area of the planet?

Where are the equal number of sightings in India, for example? They do not exist.

DUNCE!

There is no central and global organization that collects reports of sightings globally. And not all sightings get reported. You are chasing a red herring.

However, clicking to the link I provided, and India;
Here's the start;
Click here to report a UFO sighting for India
Click here to access India UFO sightings received prior to Jan 1, 2012
Listed below are UFO sightings collected from India since Jan 1, 2012

There is no central and global organization that collects reports of sightings globally.
Right, there are several. Several ad hoc organizations that collect all the data they can find and make lists and maps.

They all come to the exact same conclusion. Every single one of them. Do you understand what that indicates?

images (6).jpeg

1_f5NCLqPHYje661nGICB_mA.png

download (7).jpeg

You can get just as mad as you like. I didn't compile this data. So go yell at them.

So, the question stands:

Why are the vast majority of UFO sightings in the United states?

Right, there are several. Several ad hoc organizations that collect all the data they can find and make lists and maps.

They all come to the exact same conclusion. Every single one of them. Do you understand what that indicates?

View attachment 665623

View attachment 665624

View attachment 665627

You can get just as mad as you like. I didn't compile this data. So go yell at them.

So, the question stands:

You remain clueless.
It's a matter of IF they are reported, and how many organizations there are to report to.
Has nothing to do with how many actual events there might be around the globe.

Meanwhile, don't beat around the bush and tell us YOUR answer to YOUR question.

You remain clueless.
It's a matter of IF they are reported, and how many organizations there are to report to.
Has nothing to do with how many actual events there might be around the globe.

Meanwhile, don't beat around the bush and tell us YOUR answer to YOUR question.
So you are dodging the question, saying it is invalid, because you say all the data available is invalid.

Okay then.

I better not catch you posting any data, then.

Seriously. None. You have declared that the data is not valid. Based on nothing g but a hypothetical, naturally.

No more data for you in this topic. Not ever. Don't use it. Don't cite it. Don't pretend you have any.

Thanks.

Maybe someone else would like to take a crack at the question?

Why are the VAST majority of reported UFO sightings and events reported in the United States?

Batter up...

So you are dodging the question, saying it is invalid, because you say all the data available is invalid.

Okay then.

I better not catch you posting any data, then.

Seriously. None. You have declared that the data is not valid. Based on nothing g but a hypothetical, naturally.

No more data for you in this topic. Not ever. Don't use it. Don't cite it. Don't pretend you have any.

Thanks.
TROLL!

You don't own me and you don't order me around.
If you are too dense to honestly engage and are going to stick to your blind position, not my fault you lack the grey cells to process.

I'm not dodging the question because it's not a valid question.

When did you stop beating your wife?

View attachment 665623

View attachment 665624

View attachment 665627

So, the question stands:

Unless you cite the source of these maps, they are useless and of questionable accuracy.

I'm not dodging the question because it's not a valid question.
Yes, I covered that:

You kinda, sorta feel all the data is wrong.

I will hold you to that.

Now, it's someone else's turn to tackle the question. You tapped out. So head to the trainer's room and lick your wounds.

Yes, I covered that:

You kinda, sorta feel all the data is wrong.

I will hold you to that.

Now, it's someone else's turn to tackle the question. You tapped out. So head to the trainer's room and lick your wounds.
Shows your lack of integrity and courage;

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Google the “Tic Tac “ videos and my all time favorite the “ Go Fast “ video released for the New York Times Story In 2017
"Go Fast"

That's an easy one. Its apparent speed against the background is an optical illusion caused by parallax. It's almost certainly just a higher altitude object moving slowly. Even just a balloon.

"Tic tac"

Probably just a back-lit plane, cruising in the distance. The camera changes from 1x to 2x zoom at the moment it appears to race away. In reality, the object didn't race away at all. The camera just stopped tracking it. So it's actual movement it had the whole time just became suddenly apparent.

Last edited:

NYC UFOs Return To Skies, Visit Apartment: 2022 Sightings Report​

LOL, i used to be in Kew Gardens every day of the regular week! There have been many famous sightings in NY. Including one put to song by John Lennon. But the biggest being the Hudson Boomerang. Which was mostly CT, but also over NY.

Last edited:
Neat.

Ufos ....Theyre reported worldwide

China, Russia,Brazil, Peru India, all around the world
Hell the Hindu religion has ufo stories

Forum List

Back