Facts on the UFOs

Ohio State Troopers found a depressed area and lacking a geiger detector, got one from the Pennsylvania State Troopers and found traces of radioactivity at the site. Of course that may have just been a story someone made up.

Yes, radiation, nothing grows there for years afterwards, and those few having gotten real close always report the feeling of some sort of electric field. Terminal skeptics want a dead alien or a ray-gun that disintegrates otherwise won't even cogitate the possibility of their existance while quoting probabilities, but it is exactly BECAUSE of statistics that I seriously consider them! I mean, what are the odds of millions of independent people over centuries all around the world from every walk of life all reporting similar things be a fraud or a mistake? There has to be something to it, whatever it is.

I saw something as a child which I told to very few if any people until recently, when watching a TV show on UFOs one day they described seeing the exact same thing I did!

I've always been intrigued by this video of some neolithic stone age tribe somewhere seeing white people for the first time. They are at as much of a loss to understand us as we seem to be in explaining UFOs. Worth watching, this video, actually the first of five parts is of a bunch of British scientists seeking out this tribe somewhere and they don't believe the white man exists. They think we must be some kind of ghost or something.

Fascinating on its own, it really develops about a third of the way into it as we get closer to these people and is intriguing in letting us see how humans deal with something when suddenly confronted with something which seems quite impossible and magic to them--- like UFOs to us.

Yes, radiation, nothing grows there for years afterwards, and those few having gotten real close always report the feeling of some sort of electric field. Terminal skeptics want a dead alien or a ray-gun that disintegrates otherwise won't even cogitate the possibility of their existance while quoting probabilities, but it is exactly BECAUSE of statistics that I seriously consider them! I mean, what are the odds of millions of independent people over centuries all around the world from every walk of life all reporting similar things be a fraud or a mistake? There has to be something to it, whatever it is.

I saw something as a child which I told to very few if any people until recently, when watching a TV show on UFOs one day they described seeing the exact same thing I did!

I've always been intrigued by this video of some neolithic stone age tribe somewhere seeing white people for the first time. They are at as much of a loss to understand us as we seem to be in explaining UFOs. Worth watching, this video, actually the first of five parts is of a bunch of British scientists seeking out this tribe somewhere and they don't believe the white man exists. They think we must be some kind of ghost or something.

Fascinating on its own, it really develops about a third of the way into it as we get closer to these people and is intriguing in letting us see how humans deal with something when suddenly confronted with something which seems quite impossible and magic to them--- like UFOs to us.

That was a fascinating video. Thanks.

The UFO!!
Sheeesh

These are established facts
My guess is itā€™s unmanned AI drones
How can they be as such as you claim when they're unidentified?

It could be a drone or a plane.

Likely, it would be our aircraft or space craft that would be the UFO to an alien if there are such things as aliens.

Interesting, I was reading an article that commented on this recently. . . a really good one, I will post two parts, the part dealing with aliens first, and then the weird shit we been going through. I recommend you read the whole thing, and some of the hundreds of comments on the article if you have the time.

It is a rare treat to read a piece this good.

Covida Commedia​

Silencium Universi​

". . . I know what youā€™re thinking. Youā€™re thinking of the great physicist Enrico Fermi strolling with his colleagues, looking up, and asking, ā€œWhere is everybody?ā€

Surely thereā€™s no real evidence for aliens. In the 1960s and 70s, Erich von DƤniken struggled to piece together evidence for ancient astronauts that wasnā€™t just evidence of human ingenuity. Wasnā€™t Project Blue Book a wasted effort? Did Carl Saganā€™s SETI programme ever come up with anything? Why do alien abductees never have even a 2-megapixel camera on them while aboard the alien spacecraft?

Not so fast.

You should know that both NASA and the Pentagon have recently admitted that something is afoot.

There are just too many mysterious and tricky-to-explain sightings. And no less a personage than retired general, Professor Haim Eshed says aliens are definitely around. And hereā€™s the thing: they want to do some experiments with us.

Unimpressed by military nutters? Then how about this: No evidence is itself highly suspicious. Isnā€™t a BBC-like scorn for conspiracy theories, combined with general doubt, exactly what aliens would want? Absence of evidence is actually evidence of existence. The more you think about it, the more it makes sense. Advertising oneā€™s existence would defeat the purpose of an experiment; Milgram didnā€™t tell everyone what he was up to.

So far, so good. Weā€™re dealing with an invisible and silent menace, just like Covid. And if Covid has taught us anything itā€™s that itā€™s not important to prove anything. Itā€™s enough to believe itā€™s real.

Olivia was starting to nod her head. ā€œAll right, Iā€™m convinced ā€“ā€

ā€œItā€™s obvious, isnā€™t it?ā€

ā€œā€¦ that youā€™re mad. I didnā€™t realize Long Covid could take such a toll.ā€

Signa​

We donā€™t have far to look for more evidence. It is well known that fictional criminals provide clues for fictional detectives, calling cards left at the scene of the ā€˜crimeā€™. The Pink Panther left a white glove for Clouseau, the Scarlet Pimpernel a scarlet pimpernel, and The Riddler a riddle, whose solution was often a clue to his cunning plan.

Covid is part of the biggest cunning plan ever dreamed up. As such, it would be quite unfair not to have received some hint concerning its origins. And happily, we were.

When the Greek alphabet runs out, the WHOā€™s technical chief, Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, has other goodies up her sleeve. Said Maria, whose golden locks rival Aphroditeā€™s, ā€œWe were going to go with Greek gods or goddesses, [but] I said please, please donā€™t make me say that publiclyā€.

And so, it will be constellations. We can expect the Aries, Gemini, Orion, Leo, or Canis Major variants.

Now thereā€™s a clue: Sirius, the dog star, in Canis Major. Slowly, but surely, we are being led towards the hidden hand behind Covid. Itā€™s up to us to join the dots. And the dots are stars in the sky. Piece together the pattern, fools!

ā€œBut why on earthā€¦ sorry, why on Sirius-4 would they do it?ā€ Olivia dunked and began munching her second biscuit and took another swig of tea.

ā€œAn intelligence test, of course. Itā€™s obvious.ā€

Covida Commedia​

o1-a-4-jpg.656015

". . . Any single policy decision might be explained by bumbling. Visualize the many foolish decisions of this ā€˜comedy of errorsā€™, however, and you will also begin to hear the Benny Hill outro tune playing in the background.

Doltishly, the WHO, in 2009, defines ā€˜pandemicā€™ as merely the global spread of a new virus to which most people are not immune, and unsurprisingly identifies one in March 2020.

Clownishly, we take notice of people pratfalling in the street in China. Neil Ferguson is clumsily chosen as an authority on SARS-CoV-2 propagation after yet another back-of-a-dogeared-envelope calculation.

Christian Drosten foolishly decides upon a test for coronavirus that isnā€™t remotely diagnostic (the PCR method is like finding the few atoms of Shakespeare in your tea ā€“ it impresses only until you remember you can do this sort of thing because the universe is wondrously interdependent and interrelated. Viruses are not alien invaders, but one facet of the glittering jewel that is Terran life).

Naively, we believe the bog-standard cold virus has suddenly disappeared and been replaced with an ultra-exotic one. Muddleheadedly, we forget all about the efficacy of tried-and-true remedies like hydroxychloroquine.

Obtusely, we believe in asymptomatic spread, and become thoroughly mixed up about the meaning of ā€˜dying withā€™ and ā€˜dying ofā€™ something. Docilely, we adopt Fauci and Whittyā€™s ineffective policies to mitigate the impact of Covid, which unintentionally cause the destruction of livelihoods, health services and education.. . . "

<snip>

" . . . . In a fully monetized and digital world, overseen by just a few corporations and banks, the long process of quantification RenĆ© GuĆ©non spoke of is complete. Everything has a price and everything can be bought, sold, traded, or managed ā€“ including you.

Top-down control means decisions rapidly propagate. Do not be surprised, then, if you wake one morning to discover that a wholly new system of living has been put in place. Or that youā€™ll need to get used to being told precisely what you can buy or own, where you can go, and what you can do. Or that the Klausian young shapers and leaders, who mushroomed in the dark of Covid, donā€™t see a problem with this.

On the other hand, donā€™t be surprised if you donā€™t wake up at all. Because just as you were deciding you could perhaps learn to live with all this, they were deciding they didnā€™t want to live with you.

Look at it from their point of view. Inundated by nearly 8 billion people, mostly ā€˜useless eatersā€™, is to watch an otherwise pleasant planet go to waste.

How much to reduce it by? The clue here is to look to the supposed ā€˜herd immunityā€™ figure. We all know that herd immunity will only happen with vaccination, not, as in all previous contagions, through natural infection.

The very sensible 70% figure of the early days became 80, 85, and more than 90%. If, say, 95% eventually succumb to the ā€˜safe and effectiveā€™ gene therapy unexpectedly causing severe immunodeficiency disorders, that leaves (after the bodies have been cleared away) a global population of roughly 500 million. . . . "

<snip>

" . . . . These ā€˜favoured onesā€™ are the sort who go to university to seek Truth rather than acquire the business acumen to start a successful pharma enterprise. The sort who didnā€™t decide None Dare Call It Conspiracy was a conspiracy theory, who have sensible levels of Extroversion, Conscientiousness, Neuroticism and Agreeableness, but score terrifically high on Openness. The ones, in fact, who have sussed out that the world contains just three types of people:

*A tiny minority who hoodwink the majority into believing the opposite of whatā€™s true.

*Another minority who know about this.

*The majority.

Coming into the earthly realm presents many challenges. The greatest is waking up to how it all works. If you achieve membership of elite group 2, you can be happy. Not because you can change anything ā€“ the system is far too entrenched ā€“ but because you can leave knowing you have passed the test of life.

This is why some people become unexpectedly philosophical in their advancing years; are no longer so impressed by human cultural achievements; are strangely unappreciative of new technology (even the latest iPhone); are unmoved by IPCC reports or Covid case numbers; no longer believe atheism is liberating; can see the merit in Russiaā€™s stance on woke, transgender, and Nazis; who find nothing odd about the longstanding Indian tradition of retiring to the Himalaya. Or at least a remote cabin in the bush. . . "

6j73ra.jpg

How can they be as such as you claim when they're unidentified?

It could be a drone or a plane.

Likely, it would be our aircraft or space craft that would be the UFO to an alien if there are such things as aliens.

No object by human invention can move of that speed and quickness and handle that G force

Itā€™s alien and maybe thousands of years ahead of our ā€œdead plant energy ā€œ world

They are seen the most in states like California & Florida
They're actually seen everywhere. The Navy reports that are popular now are off the coasts of Cali and Florida, because it's the Navy and they're hanging out in the ocean.

Google the ā€œTic Tac ā€œ videos and my all time favorite the ā€œ Go Fast ā€œ video released for the New York Times Story In 2017
Don't forget the Gimbal video. Note how he says "there's a whole fleet of them". This was verified with the pilot. It wasn't just one craft. They were just tracking the one craft. There were very many of them.

Actually, I do hope that aliens make an intervention! In a positive way, not by attacking us. If they were going to attack us, they would have a very long time ago. UFO's are not new, they've been around for thousands of years of recorded human history. We just called them "gods" back then.

Actually, I do hope that aliens make an intervention! In a positive way, not by attacking us. If they were going to attack us, they would have a very long time ago. UFO's are not new, they've been around for thousands of years of recorded human history. We just called them "gods" back then.
My hunch ?? These are not the actual aliens but only AI drones !!
An alien would view us as we would view a family of chimps

My hunch ?? These are not the actual aliens but only AI drones !!
An alien would view us as we would view a family of chimps
Very possibly AI drones, but not from human technology. We're not even close to discover anti-gravity yet, that I'm aware of. They're either aliens, or humans from the future coming back to watch us with drones. But what would be the purpose of that?

Alien drones with AI are definitely a possibility.

My ex-wife, who was a stout Catholic, actually witnessed the Hudson Boomerang in the 1980s. She described it as being as close as the house "across the street", which is 100-150 feet away, tops. Probably less. She lived in Connecticut at the time. And then she met me, a UFO buff, many years later. So when she told me the story, i questioned her like an FBI agent (and she worked for the fbi at the time as a secretary). Thousands of people saw it and reported it. It was on TV and made the papers the next day. It's the biggest mass-sighting of a UFO ever, even more than Phoenix. It flew over the highway and people pulled over and got out of their cars to watch it. The police and news stations were flooded with calls. The news reported that the air force said it was 3 low-flying airplanes....

3 low-flying airplanes....

The witnesses said that the aircraft hovered and stayed still, and made no noise. She witnessed it hovering between two buildings. That's not 3 low-flying airplanes. It then instantly took off and disappeared.

The air force later changed the story to say it was 6 or 7 low-flying airplanes, and later to 9 low-flying airplanes.

She doesn't believe in aliens because of her religion. But she does know that it was not any sort of low-flying airplane. She described it to me, and I found a picture online that she says was exactly what she saw.

Here's the rub... It's described as the "Hudson Boomerang". Which would be a V or U shaped craft. But most witnesses actually saw a round craft. Here's the picture I showed her, and she says that is exactly what she saw. That is not a boomerang, it is a circular craft.

hudson.jpg

But there are so many witnesses, and many say circular and many say boomerang, that it boggles my mind what it could be. I have an idea, based on what happened with the Phoenix Lights.

Forum List

Back