Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
These are established

1) they can go up to 20 Mach

2) they have been observed by both radar and IR

3) they can submerge in the ocean

4) they leave zero emissions and do not cause sonic booms

5) Their G force is several hundred times the gravity of earth

A Mach 20 ship would break the sound barrier and must make a sonic boom or break the laws of physics.

Documented photographic proof of UFOs

BigFoot.jpg

These are established

1) they can go up to 20 Mach

2) they have been observed by both radar and IR

3) they can submerge in the ocean

4) they leave zero emissions and do not cause sonic booms

5) Their G force is several hundred times the gravity of earth
Food for thought.

1) UFO's do not appear to be nut & bolt craft as humanity thinks of nut & bolt craft.

2) UFO's can be visually seen by the human eye but may or may not emit a radar return signal.

3) UFO's have instantly disappeared from eyesight but can still be tracked by radar, but visually reappear & then cannot be tracked by radar!!!

4) UFO's often exhibit an ability to be able to go into a 'cloaking mode' which may indicate molecular change/interdimensional capability.

Yes but UFO don’t
A flying object reaching Mach 1 breaks the sound barrier which creates a sound called a sonic boom.

If UFO's exceed Mach 1 without making a sound they are violating the laws of physics.

Your claim that UFO's violate the laws of physics are all the proof I need they aren't real.

A flying object reaching Mach 1 breaks the sound barrier which creates a sound called a sonic boom.

If UFO's exceed Mach 1 without making a sound they are violating the laws of physics.

Your claim that UFO's violate the laws of physics are all the proof I need they aren't real.
17 different Fighter pilots in 4 incidents and
89 different Ship Radar operations personnel from numerous encounters would disagree

Your ignorance is showing
Our understanding of laws of physics is still a work in progress and many things to still discover

Your ignorance is showing
Our understanding of laws of physics is still a work in progress and many things to still discover
My ignorance will remain steadfast so long as you don't provide a link to prove me wrong.

My ignorance will remain steadfast so long as you don't provide a link to prove me wrong.
Witnesses heard zero sonic boom
Alien technology makes ours look like the Roman Empire

How can I show a link as these new laws may not exist for thousands of years

Forum List

Back