Facts About The Ahmaud Arbery Case: Racism? Seems Not.

Like you researched "simple trespassing" in Georgia and came up with nothing?

:abgg2q.jpg:

If simple trespassing wasn't against the law, then why do the cops respond to trespassing? If there wasn't a law against simple trespassing, then the cops wouldn't even respond. They are "law enforcement." The level of criminality or the punishment is irrelevant. It's still against the law to go onto someone else property and in their house, without consent to do so.

Last edited:
If simple trespassing wasn't against the law, then why do the cops respond to trespassing?
Police respond to a lot of calls that are not criminal.

Again, had there actually been such a law in Georgia as you described, you would have been able to post a link to it. It couldn't have been any easier than that for you to do.

You didn't because you can't because there is no such law because you made that up because you want Travis to be not guilty by reason of self-defense.

Police respond to a lot of calls that are not criminal.

Again, had there actually been such a law in Georgia as you described, you would have been able to post a link to it. It couldn't have been any easier than that for you to do.

You didn't because you can't because there is no such law because you made that up because you want Travis to be not guilty by reason of self-defense.

Wrong. They do show up for trespassing crimes.

Wrong. They do show up for trespassing crimes.
I didn't say they didn't. I said they show up for just about any complaint. That doesn't make the reason they show up because a crime is taking place. Sometimes they show up because a crime is, or was, committed. Sometimes they show up where no crime was committed.

You have failed miserably to demonstrate Arbery committed a crime by trespassing on that property and your inability to post a link to any such crime which you claim Arbery committed proves you're full of shit.

I didn't say they didn't. I said they show up for just about any complaint. That doesn't make the reason they show up because a crime is taking place. Sometimes they show up because a crime is, or was, committed. Sometimes they show up where no crime was committed.

You have failed miserably to demonstrate Arbery committed a crime by trespassing on that property and your inability to post a link to any such crime which you claim Arbery committed proves you're full of shit.

I haven't failed. You just have your leftist blinders on, your leftist talking points down pat, and your 100% support for a thief, cocked and ready to fire.

A crime had already been committed. There was stuff stolen from the property prior to the camera's being installed. Arbery was suspect in those thefts because he was seen trespassing on several occasions. Many times at night. He was wanted by the law, even if only for questioning.
Why was he wanted? Because he was caught simply trespassing.

I haven't failed. You just have your leftist blinders on, your leftist talking points down pat, and your 100% support for a thief, cocked and ready to fire.

A crime had already been committed. There was stuff stolen from the property prior to the camera's being installed. Arbery was suspect in those thefts because he was seen trespassing on several occasions. Many times at night. He was wanted by the law, even if only for questioning.
Why was he wanted? Because he was caught simply trespassing.
LOL

Of course you failed. Utterly and miserably.

Let's recap...

You claim Arbery committed a crime...

I challenged you to post a link to whatever that supposed crime is...

You couldn't.

LOL

Of course you failed. Utterly and miserably.

Let's recap...

You claim Arbery committed a crime...

I challenged you to post a link to whatever that supposed crime is...

You couldn't.

It's called "trespassing." That's why he was wanted by the cops because of the video evidence that clearly showed he was trespassing.

Do I need to type that slower?

It's called "trespassing." That's why he was wanted by the cops because of the video evidence that clearly showed he was trespassing.

Trespassing is not a crime unless it's criminal trespassing, which you say this wasn't.

So you claim Arbery committed a crime -- but you can't actually show the law he violated.

So yeah, you failed. Miserably.

Better luck next time. :itsok:

Are you sure about that? Better research it.

Yeah. Besides reading about the trial and evidence it makes no sense.

Rash the cop said he had a suspect for the burglaries. Two cameras caught the suspect. It was a White Male. Now Arbery as you might have noticed was the opposite of White.

So go ahead and post your link. Silly fool.

Odd that the police didn’t say they wanted him. They said at most they would tell him to leave the area. The implication was that the racists in the neighborhood were worried about a black guy.

He wasn’t wanted for the burglaries. That was a White guy.

Forum List

Back