Facts About Lindell vs Dominion

Yes! Please, please, please send Lindell all your money!

pillows.jpg
I won't keep all the pillows. I'll give them as presents to my liberal friends and relatives.

FBI probes another attempted election data breach linked to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

FBI and state investigators are looking at an attempted breach of an Ohio county's election system at the office of John Hamercheck, the Republican president of the Lake County Board of Supervisors, The Washington Post first reported last week. The incident appears to be similar to a data breach in Mesa County, Colorado, where election clerk Tina Peters is under federaI investigation after voting system passwords were leaked to right-wing blogs and QAnon conspiracy theorists. Data from both incidents were featured at the MyPillow founder's conspiracy-laden "cyber symposium" in August. Both Hamercheck and Peters discussed voter fraud claims with Lindell's sidekick Douglas Frank before the symposium, according to the Post.

Mike Lindell's nightmare: Conservative group finds Trump did better than expected in counties with Dominion machines

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL) -- a far-right nonprofit legal firm that has sued to stop mask mandates among its initiatives -- conducted a 10-month review of Wisconsin’s 2020 election. It didn’t mince words about one of the key tenets of the Big Lie.

“THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS WITH VOTING MACHINES” one of the reports main sections declared.

The more interesting findings have to do with how Trump fared in counties that used Dominion voting machines, which Lindell infamously accused of rigging the election for President Joe Biden.

“Donald Trump won communities that used Dominion voting machines with 57.2%, an increase from 2016," the report states.

Forum List

Back