Factory Jobs Are Booming Like It's The 1970s

All this talk about record profits for these companies but I fail to see that in my sinking IRA. There may be a few but those are anomalies instead of the norm today.

That's because they don't pass on much of the gains to the Little People; any company really worth anything isn't traded publicly; you get yours after the top dogs have already siphoned off the most of the gains. They just you to dump watered stock on.

That's because they don't pass on much of the gains to the Little People; any company really worth anything isn't traded publicly; you get yours after the top dogs have already siphoned off the most of the gains. They just you to dump watered stock on.

No, because companies compete for investors. That's the way it works. When the company that takes care of my retirement investments see a company not producing, they drop it and invest in another.

Company profit is what is left after all the bills are paid, including CEO's and management. So what companies are those making these record profits you speak of? Perhaps I'll buy personal stock in them.

Read better shit then retard

They're right about where they were in 2018...ya know...pre covid..in Trump's second year

National gasoline prices never reached $3.00 a gallon under President Trump, even with the best economy in 50 years..... retard.

US gas prices .jpg

No, because companies compete for investors. That's the way it works. When the company that takes care of my retirement investments see a company not producing, they drop it and invest in another.

Company profit is what is left after all the bills are paid, including CEO's and management. So what companies are those making these record profits you speak of? Perhaps I'll buy personal stock in them.

Sure, that;s why they borrow money to pay dividends and other fun 'strategies'. Yes, they do compete with other swindlers for suckers' money; don't know why you think nobody knows that.

Sure, that;s why they borrow money to pay dividends and other fun 'strategies'. Yes, they do compete with other swindlers for suckers' money; don't know why you think nobody knows that.

I'm glad to hear you're onto their schemes.
No stock in your portfolio, eh?

Forum List

Back