Fact vs Fiction

Has your opinion of her death changed?

• Yes

• No

• The media isn't lying, everyone else is.

• I didn't have an opinion but waited for the facts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that we have the real version of Brianna Talors life and the FACTS surrounding her death, not the lies the Media spewed for months and continue to spew today, has your opinion on the situation changed?

1. They knocked

2. They announced themselves as police

3. She was fired from her EMT positions long before this occurred after a car she rented was involved in a murder

4. She was helping her boyfriend peddle drugs as evidenced by recorded jail house tapes and surveillance cameras set up across the street from her home

5. Her boyfriend fired the first shot then hid behind her as she absorbed all the bullets.

6. She wasn't in bed

7. The police were at the correct house.

8. Her name was on the warrant.

The media lied to you over and over and over and some of them continue to do it to this day DESPITE THE FACTS.
Jigaboos do no wrong.
Jigaboos like Candace Owens?
When you write shit like jigaboos you pour gas on the fire.
Difference in me and you is I don't think all blacks are jigaboos. You just said Owens was a jigaboo. You are stupid.
K, this may be a dumb question but wtf is jigaboo?
You liked his post without even knowing what it meant? You can't look it up? Well ok, it's a derogatory term for a black person.

Now that we have the real version of Brianna Talors life and the FACTS surrounding her death, not the lies the Media spewed for months and continue to spew today, has your opinion on the situation changed?

1. They knocked

3. She was fired from her EMT positions long before this occurred after a car she rented was involved in a murder

4. She was helping her boyfriend peddle drugs as evidenced by recorded jail house tapes and surveillance cameras set up across the street from her home

5. Her boyfriend fired the first shot then hid behind her as she absorbed all the bullets.

6. She wasn't in bed

The media lied to you over and over and over and some of them continue to do it to this day DESPITE THE FACTS.
Jigaboos do no wrong.
Difference in me and you is I don't think all blacks are jigaboos. You just said Owens was a jigaboo. You are stupid.
Did you miss the question mark?

1. They knocked

6. She wasn't in bed

Jigaboos do no wrong.
Did you miss the question mark?
Punctuation games now.

1. They knocked

6. She wasn't in bed

Jigaboos do no wrong.
You liked his post without even knowing what it meant? You can't look it up? Well ok, it's a derogatory term for a black person.
I assumed it was bad once someone said that.

It's a racist term used for black people.
No it's not.

Yes it is. Here ya go....................

Jigaboo
Another racial slur referring to black people. Comes from a Bantu (African) word meaning meek, or servile (i.e. a slave).
Watch out for those jigaboos in your neighborhood.
by Colder September 03, 2011

Even Merriam Webster says the definition is a racial slur for black people.

jigaboo

jig·a·boo | \ ˈjigəˌbü \

plural jigaboos

Definition of jigaboo

offensive

—used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person

where did you hear that is what happened???
I didn't. Last I heard the only way you can be executed is if you commit a crime that is punishable by death.Breonna lost her life at the hands of a cop. If she did not commit a crime why is she now dead? A trigger happy cop who has no regards for the system. Took the law into his own hands and took her life. That is murder in my book.

I didn't. Last I heard the only way you can be executed is if you commit a crime that is punishable by death.Breonna lost her life at the hands of a cop. If she did not commit a crime why is she now dead? A trigger happy cop who has no regards for the system. Took the law into his own hands and took her life. That is murder in my book.
but she wasnt executed,,, and the cops were returning fire while serving a lawful warrant,,,

"Your book" means Jack shit bruh lol

No it's not.

Jigaboo
Another racial slur referring to black people. Comes from a Bantu (African) word meaning meek, or servile (i.e. a slave).

jigaboo

jig·a·boo | \ ˈjigəˌbü \

plural jigaboos

Definition of jigaboo

offensive

Nothing racist about it, shit stain.

No it's not.

Jigaboo

jigaboo

jig·a·boo | \ ˈjigəˌbü \

plural jigaboos

Definition of jigaboo

offensive

Merriam-Webster and the Urban Dictionary would both disagree with you, as they call it a racist term. Not my fault that you're an idiot. Might wanna see to that.

No it's not.

Jigaboo

jigaboo

jig·a·boo | \ ˈjigəˌbü \

plural jigaboos

Definition of jigaboo

offensive

Merriam-Webster and the Urban Dictionary would both disagree with you, as they call it a racist term. Not my fault that you're an idiot. Might wanna see to that.
They are shit stains like you are. All progressive scum are shit stains.

Forum List

Back