Things positively effecting the deficit in Romney's plan:

1) Eliminating funding for women's reproductive health
2) Eliminating funding for public broadcasting

Things negatively effecting the deficit in Romney's plan:

1) A big income tax cut
2) trillions more in military spending
3) eliminating the amt
4) eliminating the estate tax

I'm sorry guys, but if you add all those up - you get a NEGATIVE number. That ADDS to the deficit.

BTW, I wish I could find it funny that ROmney says he wants to eliminate loopholes for the rich while at the same time wants to repeal the amt. Its really just sad. He must think most Republicans are total morons.

Repeating bullshit again

Lowering rates and eliminating deductions and loopholes is not a huge tax cut.. and lest ye forget getting more people actually paying federal income tax helps increase revenue

Not cutting the military like Obamalama wants to do is not adding trillions in military spending

We should eliminate all deductions, just as we should eliminate all parts of the system that are progressive and go with the equality in treatment flat tax with no exceptions, ceiling, floor, or argument on what is owed on every dollar by every citizen, regardless of circumstance

Repeating bullshit again

Lowering rates and eliminating deductions and loopholes is not a huge tax cut.. and lest ye forget getting more people actually paying federal income tax helps increase revenue

Romney has not specified which loopholes and deductions he is talking about, and his deduction cap literally changes every time its mentioned. So its difficult to consider those things to be part of a "plan". When he settles on something more specific, something specific enough that a 3rd party could actually verify that the numbers at least approximately add up or not - I will include them in my analysis. To date not a single 3rd party has been able to analytically verify Romney's claim that his unspecified loophole reductions will be enough to offset the rate deductions.

Not cutting the military like Obamalama wants to do is not adding trillions in military spending
Romney plans to increase military spending by 2 Trillion dollars and increase the size of our standing military (MORE government employees).

We should eliminate all deductions, just as we should eliminate all parts of the system that are progressive and go with the equality in treatment flat tax with no exceptions, ceiling, floor, or argument on what is owed on every dollar by every citizen, regardless of circumstance
Who the fuck is campaigning for office here? You or Mitt Romney? It doesn't fucking matter what you think we should do, it matters what the guy you're voting for thinks we should do. And WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE THINKS with regard to elimination of deductions and loopholes.

In fact - since he wants to eliminate the AMT - its clear he wishes to REMOVE barriers to loopholes for the rich!

BTW, if you eliminate all deductions, small businesses then get taxed on their gross proceeds instead of net profits. Not a good idea.

Again.. repeating the lie does not make it happen...

Does Obamalama put out every detail of his plans?? No... Hell, remember 'we have to pass it to know what is in it'??

And the military is not being increased by 2 trillion.. this has been debunked over and over and over.... not cutting it like Obama wants is not increasing it.. it is 2 trillion more (over 10 years) than what Obamalama wants to do.. it is a fucking absolute rubbish lie.. repeated by robots such as yourself...

Look.. I am not voting for Romney.. he is not fiscally conservative enough for me.. but I am flat out sick of you leftist morons repeating the same lies over and over and over again

Oh.. and BTW.. corporate tax is a different system than income tax.. but nice try

Last edited:
Again.. repeating the lie does not make it happen...

Does Obamalama put out every detail of his plans?? No... Hell, remember 'we have to pass it to know what is in it'??

Yes. His tax plan is to repeal the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy and keep them for the middle class and poor. I know exactly what my tax situation will be under Obama if his plan passes. I know exactly what it will be if nothing changes. I have no clue what it would be under Romney's plan. Oh sure, he's been very specific about all the black ink he'd put on my 1040, but entirely and utterly nebulous and completely vague about the red ink. As a grown up who learned many things the hard way, I now know better than to trust such shenanigans.

And the military is not being increased by 2 trillion..
“Romney will begin by reversing Obama-era defense cuts and return to the budget baseline established by Secretary Robert Gates in 2010, with the goal of setting core defense spending — meaning funds devoted to the fundamental military components of personnel, operations and maintenance, procurement, and research and development — at a floor of 4 percent of GDP [gross domestic product].”
this has been debunked over and over and over.... not cutting it like Obama wants is not increasing it.. it is 2 trillion more (over 10 years) than what Obamalama wants to do.. it is a fucking absolute rubbish lie.. repeated by robots such as yourself...

Oh, my bad, Romney wants to spend 2 trillion dollars more than Obama, and that's supposed to make Obama look like the bad guy, sure thing.

Look.. I am not voting for Romney.. he is not fiscally conservative enough for me.. but I am flat out sick of you leftist morons repeating the same lies over and over and over again

Throwing your vote away on the Losertarian candidate I take it? Good.

Actually in a 269-269 tie, on elector could throw a vote to the libertarian and make it 269-268-1 which would be a House vote from all three candidates. Would be awesome if it split the House.

Forum List

Back