Fact Checking Fact Checkers... Lawyer Version.

I love this Canadian guy. He's a bit of a lefty, but he's also very logical. It can and does happen.

WHEW. That guy has such a mouth enough to give me a headache within 2 minutes while essentially not having actually really saying a thing.

Suffice it to say I throw out a lot of "fact-checking" these days as too often I read "checks" that they make where I know they claim stuff I patently know is wrong. Sad. It's fake news about fake news.

On TV last night, I caught a late night wrap up on PBS analyzing Trump's debate statements, and after admitting what he said was actually true, they proceeded to then go on to ridicule him for his statements anyway! I guess that must have been because it was about the climate and libs just don't like to be contradicted about that you know.

I love this Canadian guy. He's a bit of a lefty, but he's also very logical. It can and does happen.

WHEW. That guy has such a mouth enough to give me a headache within 2 minutes while essentially not having actually really saying a thing.

Suffice it to say I throw out a lot of "fact-checking" these days as too often I read "checks" that they make where I know they claim stuff I patently know is wrong. Sad. It's fake news about fake news.

On TV last night, I caught a late night wrap up on PBS analyzing Trump's debate statements, and after admitting what he said was actually true, they proceeded to then go on to ridicule him for his statements anyway! I guess that must have been because it was about the climate and libs just don't like to be contradicted about that you know.

You need to pause the video and absorb then. Cuz, damn, he nailed why critical thinking and words matter. Smart dude.

He was spot on. I essentially do the same thing he does when I read fact checks or ANY article. Especially "opinion" articles and fact checks.

• Banned
You need to pause the video and absorb then. Cuz, damn, he nailed why critical thinking and words matter. Smart dude.

He was spot on. I essentially do the same thing he does when I read fact checks or ANY article. Especially "opinion" articles and fact checks.
I agree. He can be rather hard to follow at times though.

In before...

"He is a Nazi right winger."

Just like with Tim Pool.

But it makes sense that liberals back Trump, afterall, he is in many ways a 90s liberal merged with very American values.

I had no problem following every bit of that.
:dunno:

I had no problem following every bit of that.
:dunno:

I guess I'm just tired of listening to people or reading articles which have a 10,000 word preamble before they actually get down to the meat and potatoes of the topic they are really talking about.

Forum List

Back