FACT: ACA/Obamacare PASSED ON False Premise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've asked this of Obama supporters several times and NOT one has answered each of these components.
So those of you that haven't voted and yet UNDECIDED... YOU take these facts and ask this question:
If these FACTS are true..you undecideds... WHY would you vote for Obama when a simple number seems to confuse Obama and Obama used this lie to promote legislation that will COST ME and almost ALL Americans more and for what purpose if the premise is FALSE??

Obama et.al. pushed Obamacare based on supposedly 50 million people are UNINSURED health insurance.

The Census says:
B]10 million of the supposedly 50 million UNINSURED ARE NON-CITIZENS -[/B]
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

Blue Cross reports:
14 million of the supposedly 50 million UNINSURED are already covered by Medicaid!
source:page 4 of the Blue Cross Report at this web page:http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

People that don't want are counted as uninsured!
18 million of the 50 million supposedly "UNINSURED".. ARE:
UNDER age 34
that can afford health insurance but
PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET are counted as UNINSURED
:
Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???)
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245

Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

Subtract 42 million that are already covered, non-citizens and people that don't want or need from 50 million it is 8 million!

SO Obamacare was PASSED by JUST 6 YES votes!!

NOW the importance of this folks is that 30% of employers are planning to drop your employer health insurance.
Private Insurance premium costs are to go up 122%!
6 million people are going to pay additional $2,000+ in taxes!
Finally, when Obamacare gets fully implemented there will be a drop of over $100 billion a year in Federal,state,local and property taxes because of Obamacare!

So given the simplicity of subtracting 42 million already insured or don't want to be from 50 million, isn't it revealing that Obama and supporters don't understand simple arithmetic? I mean if a simple honest math problem stumps these people HOW IN THE HELL can they run 1/6th of the GDP? Manage my health care?
They can't !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back