Facebook.

Jake Winker Frogen

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2020
I have had an account on Facebook under this name for 15 years. No account restrictions whatsoever until this year. No matter how drunk, stupid, offensive, controversial, nothing.

Then this year I cannot type a word without account restrictions and for ridiculous reasons.

There is a man running for political office in the USA, nominated by the party who pointed an automatic weapon at BLM protestors.

My post:

"His campaign slogan will be 'vote for me or I will shoot."

I got an account restriction for encouraging violence.

When the Twerking women were dancing at that Naval ship opening in Australia I posted:

"They should serve their nation by being airdropped into Afghanistan, they can do that dance, the Taliban will bust their nuts, drop their swords of God, and then we drop the Napalm."

Account restriction for 'supporting terrorism'.

Is it a requirement to be a slobbering half-wit idiot to moderate Facebook these days?

What happened to that free-range where a man could ride and say whatever came to his mind as he thought it, that once glorious West that was Facebook?

Forums like this tend to be the same people in the same room day after day.

This is more of a family argument.

Facebook gives one links to every newspaper or commentary site on the planet and they you can discuss or debate with a huge range of people from all over the planet.

But their moderation in the last year has become ever more irrational and heavy-handed.

I have had an account on Facebook under this name for 15 years. No account restrictions whatsoever until this year. No matter how drunk, stupid, offensive, controversial, nothing.

Then this year I cannot type a word without account restrictions and for ridiculous reasons.

There is a man running for political office in the USA, nominated by the party who pointed an automatic weapon at BLM protestors.

My post:

When the Twerking women were dancing at that Naval ship opening in Australia I posted:

"They should serve their nation by being airdropped into Afghanistan, they can do that dance, the Taliban will bust their nuts, drop their swords of God, and then we drop the Napalm."

Is it a requirement to be a slobbering half-wit idiot to moderate Facebook these days?

What happened to that free-range where a man could ride and say whatever came to his mind as he thought it, that once glorious West that was Facebook?

I got banned for a day for two infractions.

First was "hate speech".

I said people shouldn't shake hands with men, because a lot of men don't wash their hands when they go to the bathroom.

Second one, someone posted a picture of Nicola Sturgeon from when she was a teenager, not a good looking kid, and the comment this person posted was "would you vote for this?"

I made some comment about how people should vote for people based on their sexual mind.

Banned. I quit all political groups the next day. Stuff Facebook.

I made some comment about how people should vote for people based on their sexual mind.

I do know that you have claimed in these forums that when 11 year old British children are gang raped by Muslim men, they are engaging in consensual sex and the men are just "tapping" them.

Is that what you mean?

Facebook is anti-social media. Worthless garbage just like Twitter, Snapchat, and other sites. Used mostly by smartphone/computer addicts who have nothing better to do.

Facebook is anti-social media. Worthless garbage just like Twitter, Snapchat, and other sites. Used mostly by smartphone/computer addicts who have nothing better to do.

I like the way Facebook can connect one to every news site on the planet and then one can read and discuss on the comment sections with the widest range of human opinion ever known in human history.

We can talk to almost anyone of any opinion from any place in the world.

Everything and everyone from Fox News to Al Jazeera.

But they are killing the place with ever more half-wit moderation.

I like the way Facebook can connect one to every news site on the planet and then one can read and discuss on the comment sections with the widest range of human opinion ever known in human history.

And why am I am saying the word "one" so much when I am talking about "me".

Or is it "I"?

And why am I am saying the word "one" so much when I am talking about me.

Or I?

God I hate the English language.

But I cannot learn another one.

Memes that I got banned for on Fascistbook...

100Reichs.jpg

CHefFirstStep.jpg

GetInLoser2.jpg

Dishwasher.jpg

muzzychilluns.jpg

faggotryCowbell.jpg

Or I?
Thou is preferable

I'd rather talk to someone face to face like it should be done.

But I suppose I'm just as guilty for posting on this message board.

I'd rather talk to someone face to face like it should be done.

But I suppose I'm just as guilty for posting on this message board.

It is kind of hard talking to a Saudi national about what they really think or a Chinese protester in Hong Kong face to face.

Or I?
Thou is preferable

Too Romeo and Juliet for me.

I think that is Shakespeare's worst play.

I had a Japanese friend who thought it was a comedy, and she is probably right.

Facebook is good for keeping in touch with family
and old classmates, and it's also a way to keep up with your community through local groups. We have some 'Pet Pages' where you can 'rehome' puppies...
mail3.gif
. A lot of soliciting is against Facebook policy, so most people discuss business transactions "in private" on Messenger, as if they're not watching that too. I suspect if they decide to target you, you'll know.
pups.jpg
pups2.jpg

I think they are hiring younger, PC, half-wit self-satisfied emotional Taliban has moderators.

Kids who were weaned on the Wiggles rather than the Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch.

My post:

You're being restricted by automation. Key words/phrases are triggering an algorithm. No human input.

Forum List

Back