Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This young lad must have hit a nerve. Facebook is as communist as they come

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That's when he learned his account and page had been locked for "suspicious activity."

He jumped through all of Facebook's hoops, but wasn't able to recover his account. So he created a new profile to take its place. His public page was not affected, he said, however, he can no longer administer the page. Fortunately, he said, a friend is helping post links to that page.

Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn t love U.S. - National Policy Issues Examiner.com
Facebook should be ashamed and forced to apologize publically. Just another example where free speech is a joke in America. We don't have privacy, nor do we have free speech. Our losses are adding up.

Strange, normally they have heart attacks right, but I guess he was too young to kill that way so we're just making him really, really sad. He's 12, I would guessed a spanking and no video games for a week...

I'm thinking FEMA Death camp

Yep. You can tell be cause they keep buying up all those coffins and ammo.

Note to OP - you really need to watch more Fox. Same to the other sheeples. :rolleyes:

Facebook should be ashamed and forced to apologize publically. Just another example where free speech is a joke in America. We don't have privacy, nor do we have free speech. Our losses are adding up.

Haven't you heard?

Commies don't apologize. Especially KenyanMuslimCommies.

:lmao:

12 is too young to be a "conservative" or a "liberal" for that matter. He was simply parroting an adult in his life.

Regarding the OP, I doubt if it we have heard the full story.

What's really going to be interesting are going to be the reactions of the left on this board up and coming.

All those who think they are driving it. I'm looking forward to the panic.

This is scary that facebook silences freedom of speech. I know that fascist in the democratic party certainly don't want anyone speaking up against them.

Knee jerk reaction.

How did they "silence freedom of speech"?

He needs to blog instead of FB.
I mean, really people? You ignore FB's founder like you ignore Obama's bullshit, hoping it won't ever affect YOU? Think again.
As long as it is someone else, right?

How old do you have to be to sign up for Facebook Facebook Help Center Facebook

Supposed to be 13.

What's really going to be interesting are going to be the reactions of the left on this board up and coming.

All those who think they are driving it. I'm looking forward to the panic.

Right.. It's a massive liberal conspiracy against a 12 year-old. Get a freaking grip.

Ole Jewbook has deleted several of my accounts...I just make a new one...I only friend people I know.mostly family and friends..but I love giving my opinion on stuff and people just don't like that on the news pages lol.

Facebook owns the site, you post there according to their terms, just like here, if you disagree, feel free to close your account. Business is the purest form of democracy, enough don't like them, they're gone.

you have to be 13 to have a fb account

Ole Jewbook has deleted several of my accounts...I just make a new one...I only friend people I know.mostly family and friends..but I love giving my opinion on stuff and people just don't like that on the news pages lol.

goyim want a pork treat?

Forum List

Back