Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?
I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?

Hell, yea!

DuneBuggy.jpg

Where was his gun ? Windows are easy to remove under water pressure

Hell, yea!

DuneBuggy.jpg

Part of the reason I go topless every chance I get.
images

Silly and stupid. You want to gamble with your child’s life?

Dumbass

Dumbass

You understand that gambling also includes following the odds, right?

There are the statistically insignificant odds of an adverse reaction to a immuno agent vs the much greater odds of catching a disease against which the child has not been inoculated.

Dumbass

Not using proven vaccines is risking your child's life as well as other people's children.

Dumbass

Not using proven vaccines is risking your child's life as well as other people's children.
Really. Are you like Joe, and dumb?

I don't understand why you wouldn't vaccine your child against the BASIC vaccines just as polio, whooping cough and the like. HOWEVER, I do not understand shutting down the opportunity for free speech, which is fascist. You understand this, right Tommy? You understand that shutting down speech you don't like is fascist???

Oh forget it, you're European, Europe is already lost. And I don't really care

Dumbass

A RWNJ says I'm dumb. The irony alarms are going off all across the country.

The test of whether or not someone truly subscribes to freedom is ...

... are you willing to allow people to participate in discussions or practices of which you personally disagree?

If the answer is no, then the idea that you truly support freedom is a fantasy.

Dumbass

A RWNJ says I'm dumb. The irony alarms are going off all across the country.
Too funny.

I believe in individual liberty. You believe in a lying unlimited government. Now you know why I call you dumb.

Forum List

Back