Facebook, Twitter CEOs struggle to name a single liberal who has been censored on their platforms

So you’re ok with the phone company banning your phone conversation?

If I was using the phone to constantly threaten people or break some other laws, then hell yes.

You seem to think your side should have a free pass to beak any rule or law without any consequences. The grownups disagree with the morally depraved stance held by all the conservatives here.

So you’re ok with the phone company banning your phone conversation?

If I was using the phone to constantly threaten people or break some other laws, then hell yes.

You seem to think your side should have a free pass to beak any rule or law without any consequences. The grownups disagree with the morally depraved stance held by all the conservatives here.
The phone company doesn’t have that authority. That would be up to law enforcement. Twitter and FB are pretending they’re law. They’re acting like publishers while hiding behind platform rules.

That pretty much demonstrates they are just an arm of the Dimwinger party.

I can: me. My first Twitter account was suspended.

Kind of blows your bullshit thread out of the water, doesn’t it? :lol:
Oh, so you were the sacrificial nobody. When was the last time a liberal blue-check was banned?

Hint: It doesn't happen.
It happens frequently. Red T. Racoon (Ted Corcoran) and Tea Pain were both suspended, both well-known liberal activists, were suspended. Here’s just one tweet complaining about it, that randomly popped up when I searched for Ted

The Krassenstein brothers were perma-banned, with one brother having over a million followers and the other around 800,000.

What other bullshit do you have for me to knock down today?

Ooooh. Two. You sure showed me. It's a wonder there are any liberals left on the internet.

Four, Short Bus. Ted, Tea Pain, and the brothers. You must be a product of religious schools.

if I give you more examples will you admit you’re wrong? :lol:

I'm curious why you believe I should share your hero worship of leftist Twits.

Are you trying to change the subject because I'm proving you wrong or just because you aren't smart enough to follow a thread?

I really don't know why the validation of internet strangers is so important to you -- kinda pathetic, if you ask me -- but okay, you were right. It was THREE people.

Yes, three:

Ted Corcoran
Tea Pain
Brian Krassenstein
Ed Krassenstein

That's three, right?
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, don't forget John Cusack. He got banned. He was able to return. Prolly because he's one of them Hollywood Liberals.

With your 'New Math' what is that now, eight?

Wow. 5 liberals banned by Twitter.

Gosh, there's none left any more, are there?

It's funny how you believe you think this is in any way significant.

But, hey, you got your marching orders to defend Twitter, so there you go.

They rarely delete ISIS members. But remember, conservatives are dangerous.
Yes, they are. Liberals didn’t shoot up Pulse nightclub. Liberals didn’t attack a Pittsburgh synagogue. Liberals didn’t kill a man by putting a knee on his neck. Liberals didn’t murder 61 and injure 441 by gunfire in Las Vegas. Cesar Sayoc, the Trumper sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending mail bombs to Democrats isn’t a Liberal.
Yes, conservatives are very dangerous.
Liberals kill more people than that on a weekend in Chicago. Dumbass.
61+50=111

there are 111 killed in a Chicago weekend?
Dumbass.
Oh, wait, that's black-on-black crime, so you don't give a shit.
Thank you for that little win.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now get on that link to 111 killed in a Chicago weekend. Move boy!
They're black people, killed by other black people. You don't give a shit.
Aww, still stumped? Get that link boy! Prove me wrong.
4i6Ckte.gif
I can't. I was wrong.

The earliest event you cited was the Vegas shooting October 1st, 2017.

Let's count the Chicago deaths by shooting since then, shall we? For convenience's sake, we'll start the Chicago count 1 January, 2018.

2018: 496

2019: 463

2020 (through today): 603

That totals 1,562 homicides by shooting.

That's fourteen times the number killed you listed...and that doesn't include the last three months of 2017.

The United States would be a lot safer if we disarmed Democrats.

Hey fuckwad, you assholes continue to post lies about Trump 24/7

I get it. You're upset because those darn liberals keep telling the truth about your cult and its pathological dishonesty.

However, rage-weeping won't make us stop. Quite the contrary. When you cry so hysterically, it demonstates to us that we're doing the right thing, and that we should keep pointing out all of your disgusting behavior.

If you stop acting badly, we'll stop pointing it out. Deal?
Liberals lie about everything all of the time....they are by defination pathological liars.

Forum List

Back