Facebook Removing Trump Ads

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They are "Hate Speech."

We were warned this would happen. They are all in for the Leftist candidate. One Party Rule is the left's goal -- just like COMMUNISM

They are "Hate Speech."

We were warned this would happen. They are all in for the Leftist candidate. One Party Rule is the left's goal -- just like COMMUNISM

That is a close up look on what the demrats plan to do if they win the whole nine yards. Operative word being if.

They are "Hate Speech."

I am happy all hateful rhetorical bullshit from the pussygrabber is taken down from FB or anywhere else, in any case his days are counted, either by Biden kicking his ass next month, or dying from covid...

They are "Hate Speech."

I am happy all hateful rhetorical bullshit from the pussygrabber is taken down from FB or anywhere else, in any case his days are counted, either by Biden kicking his ass next month, or dying from covid...

He will recover. Then it's Bidens turn. Nobody can hide from a virus forever. Karma's on it's way for you

They are "Hate Speech." We were warned this would happen. They are all in for the Leftist candidate. One Party Rule is the left's goal -- just like COMMUNISM

Facebook simply KNOWS BETTER than the POTUS what these illegals from Guatemala pose. Mexico washes them all in Ivory soap before letting them cross into the United States.

Also, Biden DID pull all of his negative ads after hearing of Trump's illness!

It just turned out that none of them could be found to be negative worth pulling. :smoke:

Wait......

Does this say Facebook is removing ads....or does it say the Biden campaign is not going to place negative ads against Trump?

This is not about Facebook OR regular Trump ads.

That said, most of my acquaintances who call themselves Patriots and Conservatives continue to support Marxist Facebook with no shame.

I couldn't drag them away with wild horses.....then they whine about Facebook. Losers.

You guys keep bitching about Facebook.

Make your own conservative Facebook already.

Maybe BrokeLoser explained it best......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

So conservatives won't make their own version of Facebook because you guys are nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were.

Is that what you're saying?

So conservatives won't make their own version of Facebook because you guys are nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were.

That is precisely what Brokeloser is saying

Cool. Well it looks like all three of us are in agreement then.

No argument from me.
The general attitude of the Conservative Right is that they have a gun at home, so no one can ever touch them.
Little do they ever realize the government has bigger guns.
Besides, when the Left makes it a felony to possess a gun, 90% will RUN to turn them in.
This is because they will not want to lose their pensions and savings etc.

Conservatives lack fortitude. They will cry all day long about Facebook being so unfair....but then stay loyal to and use it daily.
It's why California, Oregon and NewYork have denied them their 2nd amendments rights...and all they do is cry harder.

Basically, the Conservative Right is not willing to stand up and fight for ANYTHING.....not even their own freedom.
And it's why they will continue to use Twitter and FB....and cry all the while.
But damn they can talk a man's game all week long and twice on Sunday.

So sad....but so true.

Last edited:
Wait......

Does this say Facebook is removing ads....or does it say the Biden campaign is not going to place negative ads against Trump?

This is not about Facebook OR regular Trump ads.

That said, most of my acquaintances who call themselves Patriots and Conservatives continue to support Marxist Facebook with no shame.

I couldn't drag them away with wild horses.....then they whine about Facebook. Losers.
The video is about Facebook. The link is the article Tim pool mentions. I put in both because the Nannys want links so I gave a link. Yes, facebook pulled 216 of Trumps ads. We use Facebook BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE EYEBALLS ARE.

ALL of social media does this as we get closer to the election. Tiktok does it a little too, but they're not bad yet. I find stuff there that Googles youtube takes down, so I find myself using them as a YouTube alternative. Trump is actually HUGE on tiktok. There are more young Trump supporters there than you can imagine, AND THEY WILL VOTE

Last edited:

No argument from me.
The general attitude of the Conservative Right is that they have a gun at home, so no one can ever touch them.
Little do they ever realize the government has bigger guns.
Besides, when the Left makes it a felony to possess a gun, 90% will RUN to turn them in.
This is because they will not want to lose their pensions and savings etc.

Conservatives lack fortitude. They will cry all day long about Facebook being so unfair....but then stay loyal to and use it daily.
It's why California, Oregon and NewYork have denied them their 2nd amendments rights...and all they do is cry harder.

Basically, the Conservative Right is not willing to stand up and fight for ANYTHING.....not even their own freedom.
And it's why they will continue to use Twitter and FB....and cry all the while.
But damn they can talk a man's game all week long and twice on Sunday.

So sad....but so true.
So exactly WHAT ARE YOU ADVOCATING? And more importantly, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? There are conservatives doing a hell of of lot more than you I suspect. Sounds to me like you want to see conservatives pick up guns and bombs and do a McVeigh or turn into a right version of Antifa.

I keep seeing you post messages demanding others to "do something." What are you advocating that others arent doing?

Those with money and ideas for some reason do not. Remember...if you are a common citizen you have to live in this new environment also. And many will not like it.

Those with money and ideas for some reason do not. Remember...if you are a common citizen you have to live in this new environment also. And many will not like it.
There are Facebook alternatives. But until/unless they can compete, advertisers GO WHERE THE EYEBALLS ARE.

New Topics

Forum List

Back