Facebook removes the 'Stop the Steal' page.

People who use FB need to rethink it. They say its to keep in touch with family and real life friends. So..um..whats wrong with phone calls and regular ol letters?
And businesses. They have FB as their damn website. WTF?
They have to comply with commerce laws, and obviously anytime you do business on Facebook or online period, you're opening the door for IRS. Then there's the real possibility of identity theft, hackers, viruses, you name it.

People who use FB need to rethink it. They say its to keep in touch with family and real life friends. So..um..whats wrong with phone calls and regular ol letters?
And businesses. They have FB as their damn website. WTF?
They have to comply with commerce laws, and obviously anytime you do business on Facebook or online period, you're opening the door for IRS. Then there's the real possibility of identity theft, hackers, viruses, you name it.

"You name it"?

Yeah actually I did just that in post 2. You had no response.

Roger Stone. That's funny.
02.jpg

I wouldn't know or care, got rid of Fakebook long ago.

Too many idiot cowards like Clayton Know Nothing Jones on it and I despise censorship

I've never been a member and never will be. Seems rather silly to me. Why let everyone and his brother know when you will be on vacation, what you ate, what you like and don't like. Good way to get your house robbed while you are enjoying your vacation.

Seems those running it decide what they allow to be posted. Seems most are loony leftists so of course anyone showing the right in a good light will have their posts removed.

No thanks.

FIrst main stream media says there's only a handful of people at Stop the Steal the rallies (if they even acknowledge them), then they say it's a emergency and they have to shut down the rallies leading the mass unrest???

They love having it both ways.

It's called "Doublethink."

5p4q6ppl7h351.jpg

Actually it's called "fiction the poster just now pulled out of his ass".

“I hated Trump when he was elected,” she added. The media presented the image of a horrible person, she said, but then she started watching him speak at press conferences, “unfiltered by the media, and I realized he was very presidential, very compassionate to the people,” Cumming said. In fact, the media seemed to have lied to the people. “From there, I just decided I couldn’t be a Democrat anymore.”

Forum List

Back