Facebook Insider Leaks: Hours of Video of Zuckerberg

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Zuckerberg & Execs Admitting They Have ‘Too Much Power’

• Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: “I know this is just a very difficult moment for a lot of us here [at Facebook], and especially our black colleagues. It was troubling to see how people in this [Capitol] mob were treated compared to the stark contrast we saw during [Black Lives Matter] protests earlier this [past] year.”
  • Zuckerberg: “The president [Trump] intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power.”
  • Zuckerberg: “President Biden already issued a number of Executive Orders on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time. Areas like immigration, preserving DACA, ending restrictions on travel from Muslim-majority countries, as well as other Executive Orders on climate and advancing racial justice and equity. I think these were all important and positive steps.”

• Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: “I know this is just a very difficult moment for a lot of us here [at Facebook], and especially our black colleagues. It was troubling to see how people in this [Capitol] mob were treated compared to the stark contrast we saw during [Black Lives Matter] protests earlier this [past] year.”
  • Zuckerberg: “The president [Trump] intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power.”
  • Zuckerberg: “President Biden already issued a number of Executive Orders on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time. Areas like immigration, preserving DACA, ending restrictions on travel from Muslim-majority countries, as well as other Executive Orders on climate and advancing racial justice and equity. I think these were all important and positive steps.”
Fix your thread title, Gracie.

You mis-spelled "Farcebook"

In otherwords, zuckerberg doesn't care about the country---send more illegals and terrorists over--they will his buy his services or have the government pay for his company too.

Facebookburning

I used to call it Facecrook.

In otherwords, zuckerberg doesn't care about the country---send more illegals and terrorists over--they will his buy his services or have the government pay for his company too.

It seems Zuckerberg has been taken over by the Archons. Just look at his face, It looks like a damn cyborg. Or it doesn't look like he even has a soul.

Oh, it shows his soul. Evil. Manipulative. Greed. He started off from college as a thief and still is. why people feed him by using FB, I will never understand.

Forum List

Back