Facebook drops hammer on song critical of Biden

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
With unusual speed, Facebook has blocked a Grammy-nominated songwriter from promoting his new tune that pays tribute to U.S. troops in Afghanistan and whacks President Joe Biden’s bumbled withdrawal.

On John Ondrasik’s page, Facebook said it was blocking an ad to promote his new song, “Blood on my hands,” because “it doesn’t comply with our advertising policies.”

Facebook drops hammer on song critical of Biden, ‘Blood on my hands’

With unusual speed, Facebook has blocked a Grammy-nominated songwriter from promoting his new tune that pays tribute to U.S. troops in Afghanistan and whacks President Joe Biden’s bumbled withdrawal.

On John Ondrasik’s page, Facebook said it was blocking an ad to promote his new song, “Blood on my hands,” because “it doesn’t comply with our advertising policies.”

Facebook drops hammer on song critical of Biden, ‘Blood on my hands’

Straight out of the Third Reich playbook. And the Biden cultists clap and cheer.

No one will cover the story

No station will play the song

No one will care

Just like all the other censorship. The DNC wins again.

I just did a search on Facebook and it came up all over the place.

Edit:

“Though I believe the decision to withdraw or not from Afghanistan has good arguments on both sides, I cannot comprehend why the Biden administration would not extend the August 31 deadline thus leaving American citizens, SIV holders, and Afghan allies behind to a terrorist Taliban regime.

And it was extended from May so if people refused to leave, whose fault is that?

1634336842758.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back