Facebook deletes new Lara Trump Interview of President Trump. Is it really 1984?

PatriotJohn888

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020

So Facebook really is the arbiter of truth. This seems like only the beginning.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

What this suggests is that Facebook, Twitter and others operate just like China. This also tells the world that America is more like China. This, in and of itself, is dangerous for the world order that is already being shaken down.

Thus, when China and Russia recruit Americans, they will ask them "tell us how different our system is from yours?" You will find people less interested in ideology and instead it will be solely about money. History has shown many cowards who sold their nation out for money, if you eliminate loyalty and ideology it is even easier to recruit double agents. Big Tech and those supporting these China-like policies are just making it easier for the conscience of these people to betray their nation as what they believed of their nation is not the same. This belief, voiced or kept internally; is precisely what the Communists want.

I cant even imagine how many federal agents are now on Chinas payroll. How many more will be on this payroll over the next few years? How much will the betrayal of the U.S worker and your values of free speech and liberty, driven primarily by Big Business, will be a contributing factor to these people deciding to help the enemy?

What this suggests is that Facebook, Twitter and others operate just like China. This also tells the world that America is more like China. This, in and of itself, is dangerous for the world order that is already being shaken down.

Thus, when China and Russia recruit Americans, they will ask them "tell us how different our system is from yours?" You will find people less interested in ideology and instead it will be solely about money. History has shown many cowards who sold their nation out for money, if you eliminate loyalty and ideology it is even easier to recruit double agents. Big Tech and those supporting these China-like policies are just making it easier for the conscience of these people to betray their nation as what they believed of their nation is not the same. This belief, voiced or kept internally; is precisely what the Communists want.

I cant even imagine how many federal agents are now on Chinas payroll. How many more will be on this payroll over the next few years? How much will the betrayal of the U.S worker and your values of free speech and liberty, driven primarily by Big Business, will be a contributing factor to these people deciding to help the enemy?

I imagine that you are on the Chinese payroll.

And if they dont listen I would strip them of immunity from lawsuits or force them to break up al la Standard Oil
They’re not a monopoly and can’t be broken up anyway since Facebook is a single website.

You can thank decades of conservative judges for whittling away what can be done to break up monopolies to the point of basically being irrelevant.

Stripping them of immunity is corrupt use of government.

They’re not a monopoly and can’t be broken up anyway since Facebook is a single website.
False and false.

Standard Oil was not a monopoly either. What matters is market share in the ability to manipulate the market. I don't think anybody would disagree that Facebook has such a market share.

If I were the Justice Department, I would be looking into how Facebook has worked to perpetuate their market share to marginalize competition.

False and false.

Standard Oil was not a monopoly either. What matters is market share in the ability to manipulate the market. I don't think anybody would disagree that Facebook has such a market share.

If I were the Justice Department, I would be looking into how Facebook has worked to perpetuate their marketshare to marginalize competition.
Facebook may well engage in uncompetitive activity. Furthermore, decades of conservative judges have really screwed with what it means to be uncompetitive.

But merely pointing at their size has nothing to do with it, which is what almost all of these guys do. Breaking up Facebook is basically out of the question.

So Facebook really is the arbiter of truth.
Facebook is the arbiter of what is going to be stored on their property.

You going to tell them otherwise?
Amazing how you cultists view of private property change, depending on the context.
Its fucking pathetic how inconsistent America is.
Nah. It’s pretty consistent. It’s just that some people have a hard time understanding differences in situations when they don’t want to.

So Facebook really is the arbiter of truth.
Facebook is the arbiter of what is going to be stored on their property.

You going to tell them otherwise?
Amazing how you cultists view of private property change, depending on the context.
Its fucking pathetic how inconsistent America is.
Nah. It’s pretty consistent. It’s just that some people have a hard time understanding differences in situations when they don’t want to.
Situations = your politics.
You fool no one.

Situations = your politics.
You fool no one.
Not trying to fool anyone. Sometimes things are different because they’re different.

But if you think they’re the same, why aren’t conservatives more consistent about their views of personal property?

Im not a conservative. If you can find an inconsistency in my view on private property, please share ;)
Do you actually have views or are you just here to attack others?

And have you not noticed the hypocrisy with conservatives on this matter?

Zucky's passion for book burning is not about any principle.
It's about his cultural hatred for Republican Voters.

Forum List

Back