Facebook deletes new Lara Trump Interview of President Trump. Is it really 1984?

Most conservatives own or work for small business
Well that's a lie. Around here they all work in aircraft plants or the Coleman factories.
If you think "around here" truly reflects the rest of the nation, you have bigger problems.
Metropolitan area of 3/4 of a million people seems like a pretty representative sample.

Sorry for your lack of reasoning abilities.

Well that's a lie. Around here they all work in aircraft plants or the Coleman factories.
If you think "around here" truly reflects the rest of the nation, you have bigger problems.
Metropolitan area of 3/4 of a million people seems like a pretty representative sample.

Not lack of reasoning, thinking "around here" referred to this board. My mistake. And, quite frankly, I do not believe you know enough conservatives and what they do to make that call.

Not lack of reasoning, thinking "around here" referred to this board. My mistake. And, quite frankly, I do not believe you know enough conservatives and what they do to make that call.
That's nice kid.

That's nice kid.
Does than mean you think you DO know enough conservatives to make that call, or not?

That's nice kid.
Does than mean you think you DO know enough conservatives to make that call, or not?
I live in Wichita Kansas. If I limited my interactions to only Democrats I could go all day and never talk to anyone.

That's nice kid.
I live in Wichita Kansas. If I limited my interactions to only Democrats I could go all day and never talk to anyone.
Wichita has about 400,000 people in it. You can know at most maybe a few hundred. IOW, not a truly representative sample.

Forum List

Back