Facebook Deletes “Donald Trump is Our President” Facebook Fan Page with 3,276,000 Fans!

BS

The First Amendment never mentions Facebook

Congress shall pass no laws regarding Facebook

A Constitutional Amendment should be proposed to protect free speech on the internet and social media. These are the communication methods of our time. It would pass easily and stop the non sense.

Historically the left has never been a champion of free speech. On the contrary, the left has always sought to silence speech. That's what they do.

You do realize that Facebook is a private entity and can make their own rules?

Historically the left has never been a champion of free speech. On the contrary, the left has always sought to silence speech. That's what they do.

You mean I could type **** on USMB and it wouldn’t be deleted?

BILL OF RIGHTS for the Internet!

Antitrust for the NET!

No more Globalists Tech Tyrants controlling social media!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is enough. time has come

Do you feel the same for bakers? Or other businesses? I remember a lot of people talking about public access laws and things like that.

I agree with you, facebook should be able to make their own rules, the same as a bakery or any other privately owned business.

Do you feel the same for bakers? Or other businesses? I remember a lot of people talking about public access laws and things like that.

I agree with you, facebook should be able to make their own rules, the same as a bakery or any other privately owned business.

Liberals don't have a problem with censorship and discrimination; liberals have a problem with your censorship and discrimination.

Facebook is regulating content
They are not banning posters because of race, religion or sexual orientation

Liberals don't have a problem with censorship and discrimination; liberals have a problem with your censorship and discrimination.

Give an example

A Constitutional Amendment should be proposed to protect free speech on the internet and social media. These are the communication methods of our time. It would pass easily and stop the non sense.
I disagree,,,what needs done is that all their protections of being a platform need to be repealed and they be treated like any other publisher,,,

Give an example

dont ask stupid questions,,,

Give an example

Then you provide an example or admit you have nothing

Give an example

Then you provide an example or admit you have nothing

examples are posted daily,,,but since youre a dumb fucker you probably dont read them,,,

THEY AGREED THEY WOULD NOT FUCKING REGULATE CONTENT!!!

YOU ADMIT THEY ARE VIOLATING SECTION 230 OF THE COMMUNICATIONS ACT

They are censoring people because of political affiliation.

Facebook is bound and determined to be assholes.

Just shows you what creeps they are.

Glad I never had a Facebook account.

Give an example
Look at YouTube. They are almost exclusively banning and demonotizing right wing content.

Forum List

Back