Facebook bans Florida GOP candidate for calling for death to law enforcement

I m not quite sure what point you are making. He is obviously not right in the head. Florida would be safer if he was in a secure facility.
i’m sure the racist attack went over your head and you didn’t even see it

Yeah, it only has 2.93 billion monthly active users. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
While they are massive, I never trusted any of those metrics from businesses like facebook.

They are based on faulty methods that can count single people who are not even active or single people multiple times.

There are 7.7 billion people on the face of the planet. It is just blatantly obvious that a full third of them are not active FB users.

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

This was his actual tweet. It seems a bit on the extreme side to me. Where do they find these people ?
Well, that's just plain nuts. Even if he was being facetious, it's still a stupid thing to say

“Under my plan, all Floridians will be able to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF, and all other federal troops on sight. Let freedom ring.”

This was his actual tweet. It seems a bit on the extreme side to me. Where do they find these people ?

People who think "freedom" is "anarchy", are ridiculous.

That's Trumptards for ya'.

Then they whine.........."FB banned me".

Yes, it happens so often. They literally set themselves up to fail, and then complain that they failed.

That it's often because they don't actually understand what it is they're talking about.... freedom... being the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want, is clearly absurd.

The source is Raw Story, so the story is almost certainly complete bullshit.

Of course, it's never a surprise to see you showing us that you're stupid enough to believe anything from Raw Story.

While they are massive, I never trusted any of those metrics from businesses like facebook.

They are based on faulty methods that can count single people who are not even active or single people multiple times.

There are 7.7 billion people on the face of the planet. It is just blatantly obvious that a full third of them are not active FB users.

I suspect they are not far off.

There are almost a half a billion users in India alone

Meanwhile in the world of reality and facts........

He is not a real candidate, and certainly not endorsed by the GOP.
All over the country nuts "run for election" but are not, in any way, endorsed or even known by either party.
He is just some nut who probably said this to get attention.
It worked flawlessly

By your reasoning all police forces are "gestapo". That is a nonsense argument.
What should the FBI do when trump steals government papers ?
What should they do ?
Nope, just the Dimmer run organizations.
They should do exqaactly what they have done throughout history when an exiting president removes documents...nothing.
Even you arent this stupid Commie.

Meanwhile in the world of reality and facts........

He is not a real candidate, and certainly not endorsed by the GOP.
All over the country nuts "run for election" but are not, in any way, endorsed or even known by either party.
He is just some nut who probably said this to get attention.
It worked flawlessly

Forum List

Back