Facebook bans $35M vet-owned American AF from platform over Trump merchandise

So you surrender the 1st Amendment rights that you served to protect?

JR special.jpg

this may sound harsh, but vets ought not be involved in politics whatsoever...WHATSOEVER!

Why? Did they suddenly stop being citizens? I mean shit... That's the LAST thing I think they should lose.

this may sound harsh, but vets ought not be involved in politics whatsoever...WHATSOEVER!

I'm a vet and I'm wondering why the fuck not, asshole? I sure as hell paid the price for my opinion. BTW where and when did YOU serve?

• Banned

I'm a vet and I'm wondering why the fuck not, asshole? I sure as hell paid the price for my opinion. BTW where and when did YOU serve?
my dad died while serving

you are the worst scum in history of mankind

Political satire and slander can get tricky. Where does satire end and slander begin?

SO? You would deny veterans the rights they defended you for? My dad served 2 tours in Vietnam and died in 2001 from old injuries from that war. Does that give me the right as a Marine Veteran to express my political point of views, OR are you suggesting that no vet should have an opinion or political point to make? You disgrace your father's service if you are.

Fuck you punk. I asked when and where did YOU serve. I wish you were close by so I could stomp a mudhole in your punk ass. And then I'd turnaround and walk it dry. Maybe you'd learn something that your dad wasn't around to teach you. I guess you're what they call a mamas boy. Figures.

i also think the Queen of England should appoint US Supreme Court justices

i have a lot of controversial opinions

Fuck you punk. I asked when and where did YOU serve. I wish you were close by so I could stomp a mudhole in your punk ass. And then I'd turnaround and walk it dry. Maybe you'd learn something that your dad wasn't around to teach you. I guess you're what they call a mamas boy. Figures.
god bless america

Dems and FB proving once again that they are fascists. Time for FB to be declared a monopoly who needs to pay more in taxes...

" His Wife If A Chinese Agent And Hates Us First Amendment "

* Mark Sucker Burg Is A Private Despot And Domestic Terrorist *

did i not make myself clear?
Not really , it is difficult to understand you , please get the cock shaped pacifier out of your mouth .

* Princess Charles Is The Queen Of England And Is Encouraging His Children To Be The Same *
i also think the Queen of England should appoint US Supreme Court justices
i have a lot of controversial opinions

Forum List

Back