Face the Truth White Racists-Because Non Racist/Anti Racist Whites Do So

"Honey, I trained as a nurse-----Its the FAT, Diabetes, the DRUGS, and FRIED FOOD and SICKLE cell that cause the heart issues. On average, blacks are far far fatter than everyone else--I'm not being mean --I am just stating the facts. Drug abuse is far far more prevalent.................and blacks have a culture that eats far far more fried food than everyone else as well. Then you have sickle cell anemia and that on average blacks are bigger with higher testerone in both males and females than other races (larger animals tend to die before their smaller counter parts because their hearts have to work harder--see breeds of dogs for example).... And yes sweetie, both medical and nursing schools are racist as hell as they do teach that their certain differences in the disease process among races and that treatment is different based on cultures as well."

I don't give a damn what you trained in. I am black. You aren't trained in that.

The study of the psychological and physical damage caused by racism is relatively new. Stress causes self destructive behaviors such as over eating or drug use.

But since you are a racist you want to make moral judgements.

Many outside of the African American or other non-white communities do not seem to understand to what extent racism can drive a person to unhealthy and societally negative behaviors. Reality dictates that emotions are involved in this matter and there is a very wide spectrum of emotions people will express in such situations. To understand the dual standards in such thinking, white people have used drugs and became addicted to them to escape a bad situation, but when it comes to blacks or other minorities and drug use, there is no excuse for “you people” to get strung out. While a white person can get addicted to pills and claim they did so to escape the pain of abuses they have endured, blacks or other nonwhites can’t say how they have endured racism and are addicted because of the pain that causes. Instead, it is a failure of an inferior culture.

That is what tutlesoup has done.
You play the race card to dismiss all arguments and then claim you're not a racist?

Wow...... I am in awe of your hypocrisy, and you lack of self-awareness, lol.

Trash.
The only person playing the race card here is you. I'm black and have experienced these things. Therefore I am certainly an expert on what blacks endure anf certain more qualified than your ass to talk about it. I'm not here to impresse nary a one of you white racists. What I AM going to do is speak the truth to your lies, in no uncertain terms, and whether you like it, don't like it, disagree with it or whatecer, I don't give a shit.

Do you understand white boy?
Lol, you're a liar, you're a racist, and you're a pathetic coward.

And you're determined to never be anything else.
View attachment 502801
One of us sure can't.....

(But it ain't me, lol)

I'm not sure it's scietifically accurate to say this stress is caused by white racism, as there are many other potential stressors, but it's not hard to imagine white racism at least contributes.

I'm 100 percent sure it is accurate. There are some things a black person experiences when a racist event happens relative to body chemistry. Racism just adds to a black persons allostatic load and if it gets to be an overload, then we see bad health outcomes to include death.

Perhaps it's impossible for a white living in a predominantly white society to imagine what that's like... so I'm not saying that's the same, but everybody who has been in a certain situation where he/she was a minority regarding a certain crucial trait can at least somewhat relate, I guess.

When I worked in a retirement home as a very young guy where boss and 95% of the staff were (older) females kind of gave me an idea what young females sometimes get to hear at a predominantly male workplace, for example.

Now I imagine it's pretty tough for blacks who statistically are a minority most of the time at most places.

You are trying to understand and I respect you for that. It's a hell of a lot better than these idiots in here who have never been black but think they can tell a 60 year old black man that he doesn't know what affects black people.
Well, you're a rabidly racist liar, so there's that.
Yawn! You bore me little boy. Grow up and face the truth.
No problem.

Truth is, you're a liar and a raging racist.

I hope your daughter marries a white guy...... it's going to be hilarious when he has to explain to you that when she says "Daddy" from now on, she's referring to him, lol.

Lol! That's not the truth and I don't have a daughter. You are just another stump stupid racist who thinks that because I don't like your racist punk ass that I am supposed to hate all white people.
I know you're a racist because all you ever do here is spew anti-white racist garbage.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day...........

:rolleyes:
Opposing racism is not racism.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day........

I read pure white racist filth. From bitches like you.

I don't post anti white anything. I post anti racist facts.

So are you saying that being white ,means being racist?

View attachment 502799
You don't oppose it, you embrace it wholeheartedly.
Wrong again Junior.

Apparently you believe that to be white you must be racist.

1624020084405.png

"Honey, I trained as a nurse-----Its the FAT, Diabetes, the DRUGS, and FRIED FOOD and SICKLE cell that cause the heart issues. On average, blacks are far far fatter than everyone else--I'm not being mean --I am just stating the facts. Drug abuse is far far more prevalent.................and blacks have a culture that eats far far more fried food than everyone else as well. Then you have sickle cell anemia and that on average blacks are bigger with higher testerone in both males and females than other races (larger animals tend to die before their smaller counter parts because their hearts have to work harder--see breeds of dogs for example).... And yes sweetie, both medical and nursing schools are racist as hell as they do teach that their certain differences in the disease process among races and that treatment is different based on cultures as well."

I don't give a damn what you trained in. I am black. You aren't trained in that.

The study of the psychological and physical damage caused by racism is relatively new. Stress causes self destructive behaviors such as over eating or drug use.

Many outside of the African American or other non-white communities do not seem to understand to what extent racism can drive a person to unhealthy and societally negative behaviors. Reality dictates that emotions are involved in this matter and there is a very wide spectrum of emotions people will express in such situations. To understand the dual standards in such thinking, white people have used drugs and became addicted to them to escape a bad situation, but when it comes to blacks or other minorities and drug use, there is no excuse for “you people” to get strung out. While a white person can get addicted to pills and claim they did so to escape the pain of abuses they have endured, blacks or other nonwhites can’t say how they have endured racism and are addicted because of the pain that causes. Instead, it is a failure of an inferior culture.

You play the race card to dismiss all arguments and then claim you're not a racist?

Trash.
The only person playing the race card here is you. I'm black and have experienced these things. Therefore I am certainly an expert on what blacks endure anf certain more qualified than your ass to talk about it. I'm not here to impresse nary a one of you white racists. What I AM going to do is speak the truth to your lies, in no uncertain terms, and whether you like it, don't like it, disagree with it or whatecer, I don't give a shit.

View attachment 502801

(But it ain't me, lol)
Actually it is you.

1624020148602.png

I'm not sure it's scietifically accurate to say this stress is caused by white racism, as there are many other potential stressors, but it's not hard to imagine white racism at least contributes.

I'm 100 percent sure it is accurate. There are some things a black person experiences when a racist event happens relative to body chemistry. Racism just adds to a black persons allostatic load and if it gets to be an overload, then we see bad health outcomes to include death.

Perhaps it's impossible for a white living in a predominantly white society to imagine what that's like... so I'm not saying that's the same, but everybody who has been in a certain situation where he/she was a minority regarding a certain crucial trait can at least somewhat relate, I guess.

When I worked in a retirement home as a very young guy where boss and 95% of the staff were (older) females kind of gave me an idea what young females sometimes get to hear at a predominantly male workplace, for example.

Now I imagine it's pretty tough for blacks who statistically are a minority most of the time at most places.

You are trying to understand and I respect you for that. It's a hell of a lot better than these idiots in here who have never been black but think they can tell a 60 year old black man that he doesn't know what affects black people.
Well, you're a rabidly racist liar, so there's that.
Yawn! You bore me little boy. Grow up and face the truth.
No problem.

Truth is, you're a liar and a raging racist.

I hope your daughter marries a white guy...... it's going to be hilarious when he has to explain to you that when she says "Daddy" from now on, she's referring to him, lol.

Lol! That's not the truth and I don't have a daughter. You are just another stump stupid racist who thinks that because I don't like your racist punk ass that I am supposed to hate all white people.
I know you're a racist because all you ever do here is spew anti-white racist garbage.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day...........

:rolleyes:
Opposing racism is not racism.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day........

I read pure white racist filth. From bitches like you.

I don't post anti white anything. I post anti racist facts.

So are you saying that being white ,means being racist?

View attachment 502799
You don't oppose it, you embrace it wholeheartedly.
Wrong again Junior.

Apparently you believe that to be white you must be racist.

View attachment 502811
"You are, what you do, when it counts."
-The Masao

You hate on people based on their skin color, day in and day out....... you're a racist.
QED

Trash.

View attachment 502801

(But it ain't me, lol)
Actually it is you.

View attachment 502814
Take a poll then; see what kind of results you get, lol.

A lifetime of discrimination may boost high blood pressure risk in African Americans

A lifetime of exposure to the stresses of discrimination may increase the risk of high blood pressure in African Americans, according to new research.

Previous studies have shown how inequity and bias affect the health of African Americans, but study author Allana T. Ford said in a news release that "this research is one of the first large, community-based studies to suggest an association between discrimination over a lifetime and the development of hypertension among a large sample of African American men and women."

Discrimination and Hypertension Risk Among African Americans in the Jackson Heart Study​

So now let us once again return to black crime and per capita.

In 2019, the FBI UCR showed that 3218 blacks committed murder in the US. That number equalled 0.0000687606838 of the black population and 0.00000975151515 of the American population. If we break that down per capita it equals 7 per 100,000.

A study published in July 2020 by the Heart Association showed that Black people had a nearly twofold higher mortality rate than their white peers for hypertension-related heart disease deaths in 2018, according to the study. That year, the death rate for Black men was 206.6 per 100,000 people, compared with 117.2 for white men. The death rates were 132.7 for Black women and 81.5 for white women. That's even after white men experienced the greatest spike during the entire research period.

If you combine black men/women, 170 per 100,000 blacks die from hypertension related heart disease. "Hypertension can affect any individual, and it has several risk factors; however, it is quite common with those suffering from anxiety attacks, as stress and anxiety causes a rapid rise in blood pressure. It's important to monitor your hypertension."

Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body as an individual is exposed to constant stress. Constant stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the cumulative amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Studies show that allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction in blacks. Simply put, a myocardial infarction is a heart attack. In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”, a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. What they found as a result of their study was not only that racism increased the occurrence of heart attacks for blacks, but reduced the occurrence of heart attacks for whites.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

-Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes -“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”

24 times more blacks die from stress related heart attacks than are killed by other blacks. That stress is caused by white racism.
Drug abuse, obesity, and fried food will lead to higher incidents of heart attacks, FOOL. All of which are common problems among the black population at higher incidents than asians or whites.

There are many studies that show social status has a high influence on all these things. It's not all "choice", in the end, your social situation will always determine your life, at least to a certain degree.

So what do you propose to improve the average social status of blacks?
Welfare reform---stop paying morons to stupid to take care of themselves to have 8 or 9 kids just as stupid and violent as they. Kill off criminals. Sterilization of those with below average iq would raise both the average iq and the social status of all involved.
Spoken like a true democratzi.

In 2019, the FBI UCR showed that 3218 blacks committed murder in the US. That number equalled 0.0000687606838 of the black population and 0.00000975151515 of the American population. If we break that down per capita it equals 7 per 100,000.

A study published in July 2020 by the Heart Association showed that Black people had a nearly twofold higher mortality rate than their white peers for hypertension-related heart disease deaths in 2018, according to the study. That year, the death rate for Black men was 206.6 per 100,000 people, compared with 117.2 for white men. The death rates were 132.7 for Black women and 81.5 for white women. That's even after white men experienced the greatest spike during the entire research period.

If you combine black men/women, 170 per 100,000 blacks die from hypertension related heart disease. "Hypertension can affect any individual, and it has several risk factors; however, it is quite common with those suffering from anxiety attacks, as stress and anxiety causes a rapid rise in blood pressure. It's important to monitor your hypertension."

Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body as an individual is exposed to constant stress. Constant stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the cumulative amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Studies show that allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction in blacks. Simply put, a myocardial infarction is a heart attack. In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”, a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. What they found as a result of their study was not only that racism increased the occurrence of heart attacks for blacks, but reduced the occurrence of heart attacks for whites.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

-Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes -“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”

24 times more blacks die from stress related heart attacks than are killed by other blacks. That stress is caused by white racism.
Drug abuse, obesity, and fried food will lead to higher incidents of heart attacks, FOOL. All of which are common problems among the black population at higher incidents than asians or whites.

There are many studies that show social status has a high influence on all these things. It's not all "choice", in the end, your social situation will always determine your life, at least to a certain degree.

So what do you propose to improve the average social status of blacks?
That's a crock. The end of racism in the white community would improve a lot of things.

But how do you end racism?

I'm afraid the only way this can be achieved is on the long term. The more white people have (good) relations with blacks in everyday life, the more community and the less alienness there is between both sides, the more racism will vanish ... or do you see a quicker way to achieve that?

So my guess is, the more white people learn to know blacks in everyday life, not just as low workers, but as doctors, policemen, businessowners and so on, as people not any less influencial than whites, the quicker they'll lose their prejudices.
We've both lived in this country for 400 years, it's time whites stopped teaching their children some of the shit they teach them and white racist adults need to unlearn some of the garbage they believe.

Yes, I agree... but how do you bring this about?

In the end, I guess the only thing that will truly convince many people, is when they hear a racist prejudice and think "no, that's not what my black buddy/neighbor/boss is like" and thus discard it.
Thats been going on for now 245 years. Today whites want to lie to themselves or get indignant when they are called to the carpaet on their racism. Read these posts and you see that 99.9 percent of these guys in here employ racial gaslighting and plausible deniability to deny or excuse their racism.

In 2021.

It's not my job to end white racism. It is my job to make certain blacks do not allow themselves to become examples these racists use to claim how their racist beliefs are the correct ones. Whites know what it will take to end this quickly but it easier to string things along when you are not the ones affected.

I hear you, but I'm not sure whites know what it will take to end this quickly.

In fact, when I read on this board, I feel most posters here don't know much about anything.

For what it's worth, I'm white, I'm not American, and I'm certainly not a saint, but I'm open for ideas how to improve the situation and if you run with a good idea, you got my vote, so to speak.
I'm mixed, but I told you flat out----WELFARE REFORM. As long as the government pays blacks AND others not to work, supports them while they do crime and do drugs and rewards the worse of the worse to have more and more kids by taking away from the people who produce and contribute forcing them to chose to have less and less children, it will never get better just worse.

WELFARE REFORM is the only answer-----------Stop rewarding the worse and dumbest from having the most kids. Cutting welfare would cut down on the number of kids without fathers, would cut down on the abuse of children, and would cut down crime especially in black neighborhoods. It would force black parents to spend more time ensuring that their fewer kids would do better in everything.........This applies to all races ---WELFARE has caused more poverty, and more crime and it needs to end in its current form helping all races.

Not necessarily defending welfare regardless of the circumstances, but it also seems to me that the distribution of opportunities is grossly unequal in today's America.

Once you're at the bottom, it's incredibly difficult to rise out of it. Starts with an education system that rewards wealth of the parents more than the talents of the students. (Yes, there are always exceptions, but I'm not talking about those, but about statistical average).
In the USA it’s not that hard. I was born a bastard, abandoned by my mother raised by my dirt poor maternal grandmother as a latchkey kid
. She worked fifty hour weeks and commuted two or more hours every day to support us. I pulled myself up to lower middle class. What it takes is work, learning what you can in school, avoiding drug and alcohol abuse and not having kids out of marriage.

"Hun, that would mean that black culture and nature would have to change to match other races. Education, Iq, work ethic, loss of the drugs and love of both violence and criminals. You are simply looking to demand that the government and whites pay and give more using the same old worn out nonsense excuses that don't have the same opportunities when in fact they are given more by the government anyways and still fail as a group over and over and over again."

Why do white women who have benefitted the most from government policy try talking this shit?

Let’s talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the previous and current directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau (1910) until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and or how it damaged white "culture". It was seen as essential assistance needed to help white women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
Doesn’t apply today.

A lifetime of discrimination may boost high blood pressure risk in African Americans

A lifetime of exposure to the stresses of discrimination may increase the risk of high blood pressure in African Americans, according to new research.

Previous studies have shown how inequity and bias affect the health of African Americans, but study author Allana T. Ford said in a news release that "this research is one of the first large, community-based studies to suggest an association between discrimination over a lifetime and the development of hypertension among a large sample of African American men and women."

Discrimination and Hypertension Risk Among African Americans in the Jackson Heart Study​

I don’t dislike you for being black. I dislike like you for being an asshole.

well at least you acknowledge the obvious it's not racism it's stress which kills people

don't see how you disentangle this from poverty, diet, and genetic proclivity to heart disease tho

well at least you acknowledge the obvious it's not racism it's stress which kills people

don't see how you disentangle this from poverty, diet, and genetic proclivity to heart disease tho

The words written clearly state that the stress is caused by white racism.

Stress is caused by your own reaction to things...

You say that like you nor any black people have any control. That's not true and you and I both know it

Gotta know how to cool down. Endless rage is not useful in civilized society you're not gonna go enter sustained melee combat for hours. Even if it's our natural state of being we're sentient plenty of strategies to turn off the rage. I like drugs. On you or anyone else if you let rage stroke you out early....

All sorts of reasons to be stressed all the time if you're below the poverty line anyway.

You say that like you nor any black people have any control. That's not true and you and I both know it

Gotta know how to cool down. Endless rage is not useful in civilized society you're not gonna go enter sustained melee combat for hours. Even if it's our natural state of being we're sentient plenty of strategies to turn off the rage. I like drugs. On you or anyone else if you let rage stroke you out early....

All sorts of reasons to be stressed all the time if you're below the poverty line anyway.
Wrong. So until you turn black and live don't try telling me that what studies show we experience doesn't happen.

He's addicted to the dopamine rush he gets from outrage. So he imagines that there are evil white supremacists everywhere plotting to do all sorts of bad shit to him and his.
And so idiots just like him go out and riot, beat people, loot and pillage, and burn down buildings in retaliation for all the shit they imagine that all the evil white people really want to do to them, even though none of us actually have done them any wrong, in their or their parent's, lifetimes.

And they intend to keep this cycle up, until their fever dreams of a racist white America come true.

You just won't leave it alone will you. I am not a racist and have never been a racist Now if you are a racist and you must be since you have a one track mind just be the best racist you can be. Calling one a racist is the same as calling them ignorant as that is the definition of a racist. I don't want to hear that crap If I'm White I'm a racist that is just more bull shit. I'm not the democrat party telling Blacks are to stupid to get voter ID. I'm not the one adding points to their test score to make it easier to get in collage, democrats are. I'm not the one with traitors to their race blaming all the problems the Black race has on everybody but the guilty, democrats are. Democrats are the Blacks problem holding them back. Ya want a racist? Joe is a racist and has 50 years of proof by his actions. I mean he is a criminal, a tyrant, a cheat so what is so hard to see he is a racist. He don't give a rat's ass about you, me or the illegals he is violating the Constitution flooding the country with. Look at the treason he is willing to comment for some votes a plane ticket, a house, food, free medical, emergency cash, a vote on your dime But people living under Communism are told not to come here. and if those people are not appressed then who is? Come on there is nobody that stupid Joe is not your friend. He is a racist a tyrant and has tried to trash our constitution for 50 years while playing enemy countries to gain billions. You democrats ignore 50 years of corruption, lies' and advanced fraud called treason. WAKE UP STOP BEING PLAYED! BLACK DEMOCRAT NAZI JEW. I mean what's it take? The Southern Confederacy, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, democrats even fought tooth and nail against anti lynching laws.

You just won't leave it alone will you. I am not a racist and have never been a racist Now if you are a racist and you must be since you have a one track mind just be the best racist you can be. Calling one a racist is the same as calling them ignorant as that is the definition of a racist. I don't want to hear that crap If I'm White I'm a racist that is just more bull shit. I'm not the democrat party telling Blacks are to stupid to get voter ID. I'm not the one adding points to their test score to make it easier to get in collage, democrats are. I'm not the one with traitors to their race blaming all the problems the Black race has on everybody but the guilty, democrats are. Democrats are the Blacks problem holding them back. Ya want a racist? Joe is a racist and has 50 years of proof by his actions. I mean he is a criminal, a tyrant, a cheat so what is so hard to see he is a racist. He don't give a rat's ass about you, me or the illegals he is violating the Constitution flooding the country with. Look at the treason he is willing to comment for some votes a plane ticket, a house, food, free medical, emergency cash, a vote on your dime But people living under Communism are told not to come here. and if those people are not appressed then who is? Come on there is nobody that stupid Joe is not your friend. He is a racist a tyrant and has tried to trash our constitution for 50 years while playing enemy countries to gain billions. You democrats ignore 50 years of corruption, lies' and advanced fraud called treason. WAKE UP STOP BEING PLAYED! BLACK DEMOCRAT NAZI JEW. I mean what's it take? The Southern Confederacy, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, democrats even fought tooth and nail against anti lynching laws.
You are a racist and this rant you posted shows it. I fine, you wake up and dtop repeating 60 year old white racist lies made up by republicans since the civil right act was passed.

He's addicted to the dopamine rush he gets from outrage. So he imagines that there are evil white supremacists everywhere plotting to do all sorts of bad shit to him and his.
And so idiots just like him go out and riot, beat people, loot and pillage, and burn down buildings in retaliation for all the shit they imagine that all the evil white people really want to do to them, even though none of us actually have done them any wrong, in their or their parent's, lifetimes.

And they intend to keep this cycle up, until their fever dreams of a racist white America come true.
That racist white America exists now. You are an example.

Most hilarious post of the year!
No way it can be topped!

Do you see all of the African American politicians protesting currently? If they have hypertension and heart attacks its because they are violating many of the seven deadly sins. Led by Gluttony. No emaciated people there.

Forum List

Back