Face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19

POM

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2021
Peer-reviewed study *done by Stanford University* that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that *face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19.*

It is posted on the the National Center for Biotechnological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media?

RETRACTED: Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

TRUST THE SCIENCE. STUDY CLEARLY SAYS MASKS ARE HARMFUL TO HUMAN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.

1619880857648.png

Peer-reviewed study *done by Stanford University* that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that *face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19.*

It is posted on the the National Center for Biotechnological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media?

TRUST THE SCIENCE. STUDY CLEARLY SAYS MASKS ARE HARMFUL TO HUMAN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.

View attachment 485923
Now shut up prog slaves and put your mask on.......If only we could get those slaves to stop breathing...

View attachment 485923
Now shut up prog slaves and put your mask on.......If only we could get those slaves to stop breathing...
They breath? I thought Zombies did not.

Unbelievably this video has been available on YouTube through the entire pandemic. From the US Dept of Labor, a training video for health care workers on PPE. Right at the 7:00 mark it says surgical masks ARE NOT proper protection against respiratory viruses. And that respirators must be individually, professionally fitted to your face to offer protection.

But yeah, that mask your Aunt Sandy made our of her curtain material--I'm sure that worked too. Sure

I spent time in the Air Force and one of the trainings that we had was about NBC. Nuclear, Biological and Chemical. We had Chem suits, and gas masks they were the old school type but kept out gasses of all types. I know a little about chem warfare, and what China did was an attack on the world...

1624800463297.png

View attachment 485923
Fake news.

Wrong!
But no normal person should lower themselves to debating this nonsense.

Just let Americans think what they want to think, for Trump's sake.

fkng children.

Any YET, influeza was nearly entirely eradicated this flu season. Gee, i wonder how that happened? :laugh: :laugh:

I know plenty of people who got the flu this season.
It is just not being reported because they are afraid of getting the nasal swab or being made to quarantine.

Any YET, influeza was nearly entirely eradicated this flu season. Gee, i wonder how that happened? :laugh: :laugh:

I know plenty of people who got the flu this season.
It is just not being reported because they are afraid of getting the nasal swab or being made to quarantine.

Normally influenza deaths are in the tens of thousands. For 2019-2020 it was 22,000, the year before it was over 60,000! In previous years the numbers have ranged from over 30-50k This past flu season saw 450 deaths from influenza. How do you explain this? Are you saying that people who have died from influenza are rotting away unaccounted for in their homes and apartments because they didn't want to be tested for covid and that's why the numbers are so low? :laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back