Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?
There is no justification for it on any level.

That is Not Your Business Tommy
We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.
They are just stupid, selfish bastards.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

So people can't go to McDonald's or go out and get food in Tommy's Fascist Land

Whatever who cares what you think? I don't
You obviously do. Who says you cant get food ? You are a hysterical snowflake.

What's the difference between driving through McDonald's and GOING IN to a grocery store?
The former is worse because 3-4 people handle your food.
There are probably more people handling your food in a supermarket. But we actually need them, unlike any fast food joint.
We don't need TV or computers either, so why don't you smash yours?

I think the thick fucker meant to say latter. A great illustration of how difficult it must be getting a message across to an illiterate population.

Why do a small minority of Americans put their "right" to visit Macdonalds above the health and safety of their family and neighbours ?

We have a minority here behaving like that. But they don't try and dress up their selfishness as a fight for liberty.

Sue could infect her neighbours or be infected and then infect her family and friends. She has no justification for that.

What's the difference between driving through McDonald's and GOING IN to a grocery store?
There are probably more people handling your food in a supermarket. But we actually need them, unlike any fast food joint.
We don't need you either

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.
I'm surprised! I have read they have not too many coronavirus cases in the Czech Republic!
Are Czech people protesting or are they ok with this new law? :eusa_think:

We don't need you either
You haven't got me.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

You're such a victim. How do you get out of bed each day?

And, let's be clear. "Karens" are usually RW nutbags who are unhappy with their lot in life. You are very likely a "Karen". I can see you telling a group of brown people to speak English or telling some kid on a skateboard to pull up his pants.

We can see her telling you to STFU

And, let's be clear. "Karens" are usually RW nutbags who are unhappy with their lot in life. You are very likely a "Karen". I can see you telling a group of brown people to speak English or telling some kid on a skateboard to pull up his pants.

OK, Darrel.

We don't need you either
You haven't got me.
Tend to your own country and keep your nose out of ours

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.
I'm surprised! I have read they have not too many coronavirus cases in the Czech Republic!
Are Czech people protesting or are they ok with this new law? :eusa_think:
They are complying.

OK, Darrel.

Sorry son, you're a left wing nutbaag who NEEDS your Gov to tell you what to do..Soon you'll be afraid to take a dump unless some Gov bureaucrat says it's ok.

Fast food is one meal. Grocery shopping is a week or two weeks

Friggin idiots

OK, Darrel.

Sorry son, you're a left wing nutbaag who NEEDS your Gov to tell you what to do..Soon you'll be afraid to take a dump unless some Gov bureaucrat says it's ok.

OK, Darrel

OK, Darrel.

OK, Darrel

You must have me confused with the Sasquatch in the Progressive Commercial little man .

There isn't much difference really. But a grocery store is essential. A big mac ain't. Shut down Macs and make your own dinner.

Did someone make you the Czar of What Is Essential in American Lives?

If not, shut up

OK, Darrel.

He can be found in his Safe Space, sucking his thumb and shouting at anyone who looks to threaten it.

No way to live, but a lot of Americans live fearful like that these days. I mean a lot.

I can't wait to meet Karen. I want to show her my ass. You m not putting on a stupid mask. Not ever.

We don't need you either
You haven't got me.
Tend to your own country and keep your nose out of ours

When Americans tend to their own country, we won't have to constantly remind American right wingers that the rest of the world refuses to follow your example of greed, selfishness and stupidity.

You really did used to be a great nation. At least you weren't greedy and selfish. The richer your nation became, the worse it became. Now your government is stealing medical supplies from other countries. Shame.

Forum List

Back